SSC CGL 2020 [Exam Date, Apply Online] : SSC CGL 2020 notification has been released on 22nd October 2020 by Staff Selection Commission for recruiting eligible candidates on various posts of Group “B” and Group “C” vacant in several Departments/ Ministries/ Organizations. Sub Inspector in Central Narcotics Department, Assistant in CBDT, Inspector in CBI etc. are recruited through SSC CGL exam.
Eligible candidate can apply online @ ssc.nic.in/ to appear in SSC CGL 2020 examination. The portal for filling and submitting the application form will remain open between 22nd October to 22nd November of 2020.
SSC CGL 2020 will be a 4-tiered examination. Tier I will be a Computer Based Examination to be held from 2nd to 11th March 2020. Tier II and Tier III will be held from 22nd to 25th June 2020 simultaneously. Dates of Tier IV of CGL 2020 examination will be disclosed in due course of time. Further details of SSC CGL 2020 dates, vacancies, eligibility, syllabus, application form, admit card, answer key, result and cut off etc. are explained below.
Staff Selection Commission also known as SSC, is one of the most prominent recruiting bodies in the government of India. On 4th Nov, 1975, SSC was formed to recruit manpower for several posts in the different departments as well as ministries of Indian government and its associated offices
- Application Fee
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Cut off
SSC CGL 2020 Quick Look
|Exam conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||SSC CGL 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Date||22nd Oct 2020|
|No. of vacancies||-|
|Start of Application||22.10.2020|
|End of Application||25.11.2020 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Online fee||27th November 2020 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Challan Generation Last Date||27th November 2020|
|Payment through Challan Last Date||29th November 2020(In between working Bank’s working hours)|
|Admit card for Tier I||February 2020|
|Tier I||2nd to 11th March 2020|
|Tier II & Tier III(simultaneously)||22nd to 25th June 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Tier I & II - Online (Computer based test)
Tier III - Offline (Descriptive test on Paper)
Tier IV - Skill test/ Computer proficiency test (For some posts)
|Download Hall tickets||February 2020|
|Exam centers||All over India|
|Apply online at||http://ssc.nic.in/|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
SSC CGL 2020 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission has released official recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2020 (Combined Graduate Level) examination on 22nd October. SSC conduct CGL examination to fill up Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts as mentioned below in different Departments/Organizations /Ministries of the Government of India.
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector of Central Excise & Customs
- Assistant in Departments/Ministries, associated and secondary office of the Govt. of India
- Examiner and preventive officers in Customs
- Sr./Jr. Accountant
- Auditor officer under CGDA, CGA, C&AG and others
- Jr. Accountant, Auditor, divisional accountant and UDCs in several Indian government offices
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- Compiler in Registrar General of India
- Tax Assistant in CBEC and CBDT
Important Note : Candidates selected for appointment on any of the above-mentioned posts are bound to serve anywhere across India, i.e. all vacancies hold All India Service Liability (AISL).
Combined Graduate level exam is conducted by SSC to fill vacancies in various government departments. CGL exam is conducted in four stages namely Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV. SSC CGL recruitment event is considered as one of the most popular recruitment events of India.
SSC CGL Vacancies
Vacancies to be filled through SSC CGL 2020 examination will be updated on the website of the Commission in due course. Follow the given pattern to check vacancies in due course of time. https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy
SSC CGL 2020 Eligibility
Candidates applying for SSC CGL 2020 must check and fullfil eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
Candidates who are fulfilling any of the below criteria can apply:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st Jan, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (previously Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Vietnam and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to (2), (3), (4), and (5) categories will have to present a certificate of eligibility which has been issued by the Government of India at the time of appointment.
SSC CGL Age limit for different post will be calculated as on 1st January 2020. Following is a tabular representation of the age criteria post wise with pay level and classification of post:
|Pay Level – 8 Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|Name of post||Age Limit||Department|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Up to 30 years||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Pay Level – 7 Group B|
|Assistant Section Officer||20 to 30 years||Central Secretarial Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant||18 to 30 years||Other|
|Assistant||20 to 30 years|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||Up to 30 years||CBEC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||20 to 30 years||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||18 to 30 years||Department of Post|
|Inspector||Up to 30 years||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Pay Level – 6 Group B|
|Assistant||Up to 30 years||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Up to 30 years||Offices under CAG|
|Sub Inspector||Up to 30 years||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Junior Statistical officer||Up to 32 years||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Up to 30 years||Registrar General of India|
|Pay Level – 5 Group C|
|Auditor||18 to 27 years||Offices Under CAG and Other Ministry / Departments|
|Accountant||Officers Under C & AG|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry / Departments|
|Pay Level – 4 Group C|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years||CBDT|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerks|| Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD)|
(only for male candidates)
|Age Limit||Date of Birth (Born between)|
|Up to 32 years||2nd January 1988 and 01st January 2002|
|Up to 30 years||2nd January 1990 and January 2002|
|20-30 years||2nd January 1990 and 1st January 2002|
|20-27 years||2nd January 1993 and 1st January 2000|
|18-27 years||2nd January 1993 and 1st January 2002|
Age Relaxation (As on 1st January 2020)
Reservation will be given as per the government reservation policies to the applicants of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen categories. Age relaxation for different categories has been tabulated below.
|S.No||Category||Age relaxation ( in Years)|
|4||PH Cum OBC||13|
|5||PH cum SC/ST||15|
|6||Ex -Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|7||Candidates who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1987||5|
|8||Defence person disabled in the line of duty and consequently released thereof||3 years( 8 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)|
|For Group “C” posts|
|9||Central Govt. Civilian Employees who are in service and have completed 3 years’ of doing regular and continuous service||Up to 40 years of age (45 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category)|
|10||Divorced Women / Widows / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age (40 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category)|
|11||Ex-Servicemen( commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCO’s with a service period of at least 5 years) in group-B(Gazetted Posts)||Maximum of 5 years|
- Dependents, daughters and sons of ex-servicemen are not eligible for concession in upper age limit. So, such aspirants must remember to not mention their category as ex-servicemen
- For more details, go through SSC CGL 2020 notification
Minimum Educational Qualification
Each post of SSC CGL requires a minimum specific education qualification in order to be eligible for the post. For the convenience of the candidate here are the details of the minimum educational qualification for each post.
1. Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Audit Officer
- Necessary qualification – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or university
- Desirable qualifications – CA or CMA (Cost & Management Accountant) or CS or M.Com or MBA (finance) or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Economics.
2. For the posts of Junior Statistical Officer
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or university and Mathematics at Intermediate level with at least 60% marks (OR)
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Statistics as one of the subjects in course curriculum.
3. Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute or university with Statistics as one of the subjects. Moreover, the candidate must have studied Statistics all throughout the 3 years course of graduation.
4. All other posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or University
Important Note :
- Final year students can also apply but they have to show certificate of completion of essential qualification at the time of joining.
- For confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit/ Accounts Officer, direct recruits will have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches during the period of probation
SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
Candidates can submit SSC CGL 2020 online application from 22nd October 2020 on the SSC official website till the last date of registration i.e., 25th Nov 2020. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the post applying for before submission of SSC CGL 2020 application form.
SSC CGL 2020 Apply Online
SSC will accept online application form for CGL examination. Changes are not possible once online application has been submitted, hence a critical evaluation of the details furnished is necessary. SSC CGL application process will have two parts to be completed by the applicants.
- Part I: One Time Registration
- Part II: Filing online application
Part I : One-Time Registration
- Open the website of the SSC or click here
- Read the instructions before going through one-time registration process
- Find and click on ‘Register Now’ link given in login section
- A registration window will open up where you have to enter and submit your ‘Basic details’, ‘Additional and Contact Details’ and ‘Photo and Signature Details’
- First, fill in your ‘Basic details’
- If you have ‘Aadhaar’ then select option ‘Yes’ and enter ‘Aadhaar No.’ Otherwise ‘No’ and select any other type of photo ID then enter photo ID number as well
- Enter and verify your name, father’s / mother’s name and date of birth
- Provide information about your class 10th / matriculation examination such as ‘Education board’, ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Year of Passing’
- Select and verify ‘Gender’ option
- Select your highest level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your personal mobile number and email ID
- Cross check all the details entered by you and make changes, if required
- Click on tab ‘Save’
- Check and confirm your mobile number and email ID
- Your registration number will be shown on the screen; your registration number and password will be sent to you on your registered number and email ID
- Use your login credentials to login and complete online application process
- Your ‘Basic Details’ filled by you will be displayed
- You can edit, if required otherwise click on tab ‘Next’
- Select and verify your category, nationality
- Write about visible identification mark
- Select appropriate options to enter information about benchmark disabilities if available
- Enter information about your permanent and present address
- Upload scanned file of your photo and signature
- Read declaration then mark checkbox given against ‘I Agree’
- Confirm photo and signature
- Enter OTP sent on the registered email ID and mobile number and then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your one-registration of application is completed now
Part II : Filing Online Application
- Login using your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’
- Click on the apply link and then select “Combine Graduate Level Examination 2020” under latest notification tab
- Details filled and submitted by you in registration process will be displayed along with few empty fields of your application
- Fill in appropriate details in empty fields to complete your online application
- Select examination centres
- Select appropriate options to enter information about Ex-servicemen status
- Select appropriate options to enter information about cerebral palsy
- Select appropriate options to enter information in rest empty fields
- Read and accept declaration
- Enter the code as shown in the given image
- Click on tab ‘Preview’ tab
- Check all details filled by you
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Enter your preferences for the posts available in CGL 2020
- Validate the details
- Press ‘Next’ option
- You will see payment screen
- Select either ‘Online’ or ‘Offline’ to make payment
- Perform the asked formalities to pay fee online or offline
- After paying fee successfully you will be asked to take printout of the application form
- After collecting a printout of the ‘Application Form’, you must keep it safe for future reference and remember do not sent printed copy of the application form to the commission
Documents Needed To Apply
- Candidate’s personal mobile & email ID
- ‘Aadhaar’ or any 1 ‘photo ID’ from the following IDs – Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private) / College / School ID / Driving license / Passport / PAN / Voter ID card
- Academic mark sheets / certificates
- Disability certificate no. (if applicable)
- Digital file of recent photo in JPEG format; size of the scanned photo should be between 20 kb and 50 kb. Image dimensions should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Digital file of recent signature in JPEG format; size of the scanned sign should be between 10 kb and 20 kb. Image dimensions should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)
Note – Applications with blurred photo or signature will be rejected
SSC CGL 2020 Application Fee
SSC CGL application fee is Rs. 100, however, women and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee.
Other candidates (General / OBC) have to submit the requisite fee either through net banking, credit/debit card/ BHIM UPI or offline through State Bank of India challan, generated online.
|Category||SSC CGL Application fee|
|Females of all categories||Nil|
|SC / ST||Nil|
|Persons with disabilities||Nil|
Note – Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances and hence the candidate should be very clear about the details of the examination before paying the fees.
An applicant must fill the exam centre while filling online application. SSC conducts CGL tier-I exam 2020 almost in every major city of India. Names of few Tier I examination centres are given below:
Note – Once your application is submitted, no change in examination center is possible. Therefore, indicate exam center carefully.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
SSC conducts CGL examination in four Tiers. Tier I and Tier II will b a Computer based exam and Tier III will be descriptive test of pen and paper mode. Tier IV will be Skill test/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Candidate who qualifies in all the four stages will be finally selected for the appointment.
|1||Tier I||Computer Based||100||200||60|
|2||Tier II||Computer Based|
|3||Tier III||Pen and Paper Mode||NA||100||60|
|4||Tier IV||Skill Test||NA||Qualifying||NA|
1. Tier -I: Computer Based Examination
- SSC CGL Tier I exam will be divided into 4 sections with 25 questions each.
- The four sections are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Each section will be of 50 marks and total will be of 200 marks.
- Total 60 minutes time will be given to candidates to solve all the sections. For VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 80 minutes time to complete the paper.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks per each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||25||60 minutes (1 hour)|
2. Tier -II: Computer Based Examination
- SSC CGL Tier II exam is divided into 4 Papers
- Paper I: Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions)
- Paper II: English Language & Comprehension (200 questions)
- Paper III: Statistics (100 Questions)
- Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics) (100 Questions)
- Paper I and Paper II is common for all the posts
- Paper III will be conducted only for such candidates who will apply for JSO post (Junior Statistical Officer) and shortlisted in Tier I for this paper.
- Paper IV will be conducted only for such candidates who will apply for Assistant Accounts Officer / Assistant Audit Officer and shortlisted in Tier I for this paper.
- Each Paper is of 200 Marks and total time for each paper is 120 minutes. For VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 160 minutes time to complete the paper.
- There is no sectional cut off and there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks in paper I, III, IV and 0.25 marks for Paper II.
|General Studies( Finance and Economics)||200||100||2|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2|
3. Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
This exam is a Descriptive Paper conducted in Hindi/English, applicants have to write Essays/Precise Letter/Applications etc., paper will be for 100 marks, and the time duration is of 60 min. For VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 80 minutes time to complete the paper. Following is the tabular representation of it.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Time Duration(minutes)||Marks|
|Pen & Paper||Descriptive paper in English/Hindi language||60||100|
4. Tier-IV: Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification
- DEST will be conducted for Tax Assistant Post
- CPT: Candidate has to complete 3 modules which are Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of slides for the post of Assistant Section Officer in MEA, CSS and AHHQ; Assistant in SFIO, GSI, Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Central Excise) and Inspector (Examiner) in CBIC.
- Tier IV is qualifying in nature.
- Tier IV will be for total marks of 100, candidate must score 33% to qualify.
Candidate qualified in Tier I, II and III will have to attend Document Verification apart from Tier IV DEST/CPT if applicable. Candidate need to submit following documents during Document Verification.
- Class X certificate
- Category certificate/ caste certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates of education qualification
SSC CGL 2020 Selection Process
SSC CGL selection process will be based on merit in the Tier I and Tier II and Tier III along with qualifying in Tier IV examination.
- Tier I will be the first stage of selection and candidate has to appear for Tier 1 CBT examination and need to score prescribed cut off to qualify for further selection process. Candidates who secure the prescribed marks will be called to attend Tier II and Tier III exam simultaneously.
- Tier II will be also a computer based examination. Candidate has to score the prescribed cut-off marks in Tier II in order to be considered for evaluation of Tier III paper.
- Tier III will be a descriptive paper to be held in pen & paper mode. Tier I qualified candidates will appear in this examination. Candidate qualifying in Tier II will only be considered for evaluation of Tier III. To qualify Tier III, candidates have to score above or equal to the prescribed cut off. A composite cut off in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III shall be prescribed to appear in Tier IV.
- Tier IV will be a skill test (Date Entry/ CPT) for few posts. Candidates who will score 33% marks in Tier IV/Skill Test will be considered qualified. Tier IV will be of qualifying nature.
- Final selection will be based on overall marks scored in Tier I +II+III.
After conducting all Tier examinations, SSC will prepare a national level merit list for each category of post. Final appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of final merit list and post preferences selected by the candidate.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidate should know that in each and every paper of CGL, the candidate has to score a minimum marks which is given below.
- UR: 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
SSC CGL Syllabus 2020
Tier I Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-I
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||Logical Reasoning|
|This section of SSC CGL question paper will have the questions from topics like one word substitution, reading comprehension, spellings, phrases & idiom meaning, active/passive voice of verbs, phrase replacement/sentence correction, synonyms, antonyms, error spotting and so on.||This section will have the questions on the following topics- trigonometry, geometry, algebra, time & work, data interpretation, mensuration, number system, number series, profit & loss, speed, time & distance, average, ratio & proportion, percentage, S.I. & compound interest, age problems, simplification and so on.||This section will have the questions on several topics like India’s & World’s geography, Indian history, polity, environment, schemes & portfolios, famous authors & books, people in news, famous sports personalities, national/international current affairs, diseases and so on.||This section will have the questions from both verbal as well as non-verbal reasoning topics such as analogy, classification, matrix, dictionary order, alphabet series, Venn diagram, blood relation and so on.|
Tier II Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-II
|Quantitative Abilities||English Language and Comprehension||Statistics||General Studies-Finance and Economics|
|numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart||spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage||Collection, Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data; Measures of Central Tendency; Measures of Dispersion; Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis; Correlation and Regression; Probability Theory; Random Variable and Probability Distributions; Sampling Theory; Statistical Inference; Analysis of Variance; Time Series Analysis; Index Numbers||Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting; Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions, Role and responsibility; Finance Commission-Role and functions; Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics; Theory of Demand and Supply; Theory of Production and cost; Forms of Market and price determination in different markets; Indian Economy; Economic Reforms in India; Money and Banking; Role of Information Technology in Governance|
Tier III Syllabus
Tier IV Syllabus
- CPT – Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Generation of Slides
- DEST – Skill Test for passage of about 2000 key depressions for 15 minutes
- Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax): 8000 key depressions per hour on computer
SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
A candidate can download SSC CGL admit cards from regional websites. The admit card will be available 3-4 days before the day of the examination but the candidates can check their city of examination, date of examination and time of examination 10-15 days prior to the day of examination on the official site of SSC. Separate links have been given under admit card section on SSC’s official Website. Links have been given below for viewer’s convenience.
Regional Websites Of SSC
- Eastern region: click here
- Kerala& Karnataka region: click here
- Southern region: click here
- North eastern Region: click here
- Western Region: click here
- Madhya Pradesh Region: click here
- Central Region: click here
- North Western Region: click here
- Northern Region: click here
How To Download SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
- Open the official website of SSC
- Enter your registration number and password and then click submit
- Your SSC applicants page will open
- Click on the admit card option
- Select your region
- A new webpage shall pop up
- Enter details and then click submit
- Details of the admit card will pop up on the screen
- Click on the download option
There will be different admit cards for different tiers, so candidates should download separate admit card for each tier examination.
SSC CGL 2020 Result
CGL Result will be declared by SSC on its official website for Tier I, II, III, and final result. Candidates can download qualified list region wise and can check their marks and rank by using roll number or name.
How To Check Result?
- Open official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in/
- Check for SSC CGL result
- Click on CGL result link to open pdf
- Click on ‘CGL Exam 2020 – List of Candidates’
- Download list of qualified and non qualified candidates
- Save pdf and search your roll number from the list by using search/ Find option.
How To Check Marks?
- Visit official website
- Click on Result option
- Find SSC CGL link in results page and click on mark list link
- Pdf will be opened
- Find and click on ‘Click here to check marks’
- Furnish Roll number/ Reg. No. and Password
- Click on Submit
- Check and Print the score card
SSC CGL Answer Key
SSC CGL Answer Key of Tier I and Tier II CBT will be released on the official website under ‘Answer Key’ section. Candidates can download SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 and 2 CBT answer key.
SSC CGL 2020 Cut Off
SSC will release cut off for each tier after announcing results. Below we have mentioned previous years’ cut off scores.
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I, Paper-II and paper IV)
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III)
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I and Paper-II) and Tier-III
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
SSC CGL Salary
Following is the tabular representation of each pay grade for SSC CGL Posts.
|Classification of Posts||Range of Salary|
|Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)||Rs. 47600 to 151100|
|Group “B”||Rs. 44900 to 142400|
|Group “B”||Rs. 35400 to 112400|
|Group “C”||Rs. 29200 to 92300|
|Group “C”||Rs. 25500 to 81100|
SSC CGL 2020 FAQs
Q. What Are The Dates For Applying Online and Payment Of Fees?
A. Starting and closing date is Oct 22nd, 2020 and Nov 25th, 2020 respectively.
Q. What Is A Total Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled Through SSC CGL 2020 Examination?
A. Expected number of vacancies is more than 4807.
Q. What Is The Age Limit For The Post Of Inspector Of Income Tax?
A. Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years.
Q. What Is The Minimum Qualification Needed To Apply For Sub Inspector, CBI?
A. To apply for the post of Sub Inspector in CBI, you should have a bachelor’s degree of any recognized university / institution.
Q. I’m A Subject Of Nepal. Am I Eligible To Apply For SSC CGL 2020?
A. Yes, you are eligible and can apply for SSC CGL 2020. However, you will have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by any competent authority at the time of appointment.
Q. What Are The Dates Of SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Exam?
A. Tier I Computer Based Examination of CGL 2020 will be conducted in 2nd to 11th March 2020.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Through Online Mode?
A. The last date for making online fee payment will be 27nd October 2020.
Q. When Is The Tier II Examination Going To Be Conducted?
A. The Tier II examination is going to be conducted from 22nd to 25th June 2020