SSC CGL 2021 [Exam Date, Apply Online] : SSC CGL 2021 notification has been released on 29th December 2020 by Staff Selection Commission for recruiting eligible candidates on various posts of Group “B” and Group “C” vacant in several Departments/ Ministries/ Organizations. Sub Inspector in Central Narcotics Department, Assistant in CBDT, Inspector in CBI, etc. are recruited through the SSC CGL exam.
- Eligible candidates can apply online @ ssc.nic.in/ to appear in SSC CGL 2021 examination.
- The portal for filling and submitting the application form will remain open between 22nd October to 31st January 2021.
- SSC CGL 2021 will be a 4-tiered examination. Tier I will be a Computer Based Examination to be held from 13-24 August 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier II and Tier III will be held in Dec 2021 simultaneously. Dates of Tier IV of the CGL 2021 examination will be disclosed in due course of time.
Further details of SSC CGL 2021 dates, vacancies, eligibility, syllabus, application form, admit card, answer key, result and cut off, etc. are explained below.
2 July 2021: SSC has released an official notice of the revised schedule of the SSC CGL Exam 2020. As per this SSC CGL 2020 Tier I exam will be held from 13-24 August 2021.
- Application Fee
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Cut off
SSC CGL 2021 Quick Look
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2021|
|Exam conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Date||29 Dec 2020|
|No. of vacancies||6506|
|Start of Application||29 Dec 2020|
|End of Application||31 Jan 2021 (23:30 Hrs)|
|Online fee||2 Feb 2021 (23:30 Hrs)|
|Challan Generation Last Date||4th Feb 2021|
|Payment through Challan Last Date||6th Feb 2021 (Bank’s working hours)|
|Admit card for Tier I||July/August 2021|
|Tier I||13-24 August 2021|
|Tier I Answer Key||August 2021|
|Tier I Result||Sep 2021|
|Tier II & III Hall tickets||Dec 2021|
|Tier II & Tier III(simultaneously)||Dec 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Tier I & II - Online (Computer based test)
Tier III - Offline (Descriptive test on Paper)
Tier IV - Skill test/ Computer proficiency test (For some posts)
|Exam centers||All over India|
|Apply online at||http://ssc.nic.in/|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
SSC CGL 2021 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGL 2021 Notification on 29th December 2020. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and submit the online application form. The Combined Graduate Level exam is conducted by SSC in four stages namely Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV.
SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level examination to fill up Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts as mentioned below in different Departments/Organizations /Ministries of the Government of India.
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector of Central Excise & Customs
- Assistant in Departments/Ministries, associated and secondary office of the Govt. of India
- Examiner and preventive officers in Customs
- Sr./Jr. Accountant
- Auditor officer under CGDA, CGA, C&AG, and others
- Jr. Accountant, Auditor, divisional accountant, and UDCs in several Indian government offices
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- Compiler in Registrar General of India
- Tax Assistant in CBEC and CBDT
Important Note: Candidates selected for appointment on any of the above-mentioned posts are bound to serve anywhere across India, i.e. all vacancies hold All India Service Liability (AISL).
Download SSC CGL 2021 Notification Pdf
SSC CGL Vacancies
Vacancies to be filled through SSC CGL 2021 examination is 6506. Exact number of vacancies will be updated on the website of the Commission in due course. Follow the given pattern to check vacancies in due course of time. https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy
SSC CGL 2021 Eligibility
Candidates applying for SSC CGL 2021 must check and fulfill eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
Candidates who are fulfilling any of the below criteria can apply:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (previously Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Vietnam and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to (2), (3), (4), and (5) categories will have to present a certificate of eligibility which has been issued by the Government of India at the time of appointment.
SSC CGL Age limit for different posts will be calculated as on 1st January 2021. Following is a tabular representation of the age criteria post wise with pay level and classification of post:
|Pay Level – 8 Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|Name of post||Age Limit||Department|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Up to 30 years||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Pay Level – 7 Group B|
|Assistant Section Officer||20 to 30 years||Central Secretarial Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant||18 to 30 years||Other|
|Assistant||20 to 30 years|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||Up to 30 years||CBEC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Up to 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||20 to 30 years||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||18 to 30 years||Department of Post|
|Inspector||Up to 30 years||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Pay Level – 6 Group B|
|Assistant||Up to 30 years||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Up to 30 years||Offices under CAG|
|Sub Inspector||Up to 30 years||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Junior Statistical officer||Up to 32 years||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Up to 30 years||Registrar General of India|
|Pay Level – 5 Group C|
|Auditor||18 to 27 years||Offices Under CAG and Other Ministry / Departments|
|Accountant||Officers Under C & AG|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry / Departments|
|Pay Level – 4 Group C|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years||CBDT|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerks|| Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD)|
(only for male candidates)
|Age Limit||Date of Birth (Born between)|
|Up to 32 years||2nd January 1988 and 01st January 2002|
|Up to 30 years||2nd January 1990 and January 2002|
|20-30 years||2nd January 1990 and 1st January 2002|
|20-27 years||2nd January 1993 and 1st January 2000|
|18-27 years||2nd January 1993 and 1st January 2002|
Age Relaxation (As on 1st January 2021)
Reservation will be given as per the government reservation policies to the applicants of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen categories. Age relaxation for different categories has been tabulated below.
|S.No||Category||Age relaxation ( in Years)|
|4||PH Cum OBC||13|
|5||PH cum SC/ST||15|
|6||Ex -Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|7||Candidates who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1987||5|
|8||Defence person disabled in the line of duty and consequently released thereof||3 years( 8 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)|
|For Group “C” posts|
|9||Central Govt. Civilian Employees who are in service and have completed 3 years’ of doing regular and continuous service||Up to 40 years of age (45 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category)|
|10||Divorced Women / Widows / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age (40 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category)|
|11||Ex-Servicemen( commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCO’s with a service period of at least 5 years) in group-B(Gazetted Posts)||Maximum of 5 years|
- Dependents, daughters, and sons of ex-servicemen are not eligible for concession in the upper age limit. So, such aspirants must remember to not mention their category as ex-servicemen
Minimum Educational Qualification (As on 1st Jan 2021)
Each post of SSC CGL requires a minimum specific education qualification in order to be eligible for the post. For the convenience of the candidate here are the details of the minimum educational qualification for each post.
1. Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Audit Officer
- Necessary qualification – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or university
- Desirable qualifications – CA or CMA (Cost & Management Accountant) or CS or M.Com or MBA (finance) or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Economics.
2. For the posts of Junior Statistical Officer
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or university and Mathematics at Intermediate level with at least 60% marks (OR)
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Statistics as one of the subjects in the course curriculum.
3. Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute or university with Statistics as one of the subjects. Moreover, the candidate must have studied Statistics all throughout the 3 years course of graduation.
4. All Other Posts
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute or University.
Important Note :
- Final year students can also apply but they have to show a certificate of completion of essential qualification at the time of joining.
- For confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit/ Accounts Officer, direct recruits will have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches during the period of probation
SSC CGL 2021 Application Form
Candidates can submit SSC CGL 2021 online application form from 29th December 2020 on the SSC official website till the last date of registration i.e., 31st Jan 2021. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the post applying for before submission of the SSC CGL 2021 application form.
SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online
SSC will accept only the online application form for the CGL examination. Changes are not possible once the online application has been submitted, hence a critical evaluation of the details furnished is necessary. SSC CGL application process will have two parts to be completed by the applicants.
- Part I: One Time Registration
- Part II: Filing Online Application
Part I : One-Time Registration
- Open the website of the SSC or click here
- Read the instructions before going through a one-time registration process
- Find and click on the ‘Register Now’ link given in the login section
- A registration window will open up where you have to enter and submit your ‘Basic details’, ‘Additional and Contact Details’ and ‘Photo and Signature Details’
- First, fill in your ‘Basic details’
- If you have ‘Aadhaar’ then select the option ‘Yes’ and enter ‘Aadhaar No.’ Otherwise ‘No’ and select any other type of photo ID then enter photo ID number as well
- Enter and verify your name, father’s / mother’s name, and date of birth
- Provide information about your class 10th / matriculation examination such as ‘Education board’, ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Year of Passing’
- Select and verify the ‘Gender’ option
- Select your highest level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your personal mobile number and email ID
- Cross-check all the details entered by you and make changes, if required
- Click on tab ‘Save’
- Check and confirm your mobile number and email ID
- Your registration number will be shown on the screen; your registration number and password will be sent to you on your registered number and email ID
- Use your login credentials to login and complete the online application process
- Your ‘Basic Details’ filled by you will be displayed
- You can edit if required otherwise click on tab ‘Next’
- Select and verify your category, nationality
- Write about visible identification mark
- Select appropriate options to enter information about benchmark disabilities if available
- Enter information about your permanent and present address
- Upload scanned file of your photo and signature
- Read declaration then mark checkbox given against ‘I Agree’
- Confirm photo and signature
- Enter OTP sent on the registered email ID and mobile number and then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your one-registration of application is completed now
Part II: Filing Online Application
- Login using your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’
- Click on the apply link and then select “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021” under the latest notification tab
- Details filled and submitted by you in the registration process will be displayed along with few empty fields of your application
- Fill in appropriate details in empty fields to complete your online application
- Select examination centers
- Select appropriate options to enter information about Ex-servicemen status
- Select appropriate options to enter information about cerebral palsy
- Select appropriate options to enter information in the rest empty fields
- Read and accept the declaration
- Enter the code as shown in the given image
- Click on tab ‘Preview’ tab
- Check all details filled by you
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Enter your preferences for the posts available in CGL 2021
- Validate the details
- Press the’ Next’ option
- You will see the payment screen
- Select either ‘Online’ or ‘Offline’ to make payment
- Perform the asked formalities to pay the fee online or offline
- After paying the fee successfully you will be asked to take a printout of the application form
- After collecting a printout of the ‘Application Form’, you must keep it safe for future reference and remember do not send the printed copy of the application form to the commission
Documents Needed To Apply
- Candidate’s personal mobile & email ID
- ‘Aadhaar’ or any 1 ‘photo ID’ from the following IDs – Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private) / College / School ID / Driving license / Passport / PAN / Voter ID card
- Academic mark sheets/certificates
- Disability certificate no. (if applicable)
- Digital file of recent photo in JPEG format; the size of the scanned photo should be between 20 kb and 50 kb. Image dimensions should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Digital file of recent signature in JPEG format; the size of the scanned signature should be between 10 kb and 20 kb. Image dimensions should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)
Note – Applications with blurred photo or signature will be rejected
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fee
SSC CGL application fee for General/ OBC Male candidates is Rs. 100. However, females and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Other candidates (General / OBC) have to submit the requisite fee either through net banking, credit/debit card/ BHIM UPI, or offline through State Bank of India challan, generated online.
|Category||SSC CGL Application fee|
|Females of all categories||Nil|
|SC / ST||Nil|
|Persons with disabilities||Nil|
Note – Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances and hence the candidate should be very clear about the details of the examination before paying the fees.
An applicant must fill the exam center while filling online application. SSC conducts CGL tier-I exam 2021 almost in every major city of India. Names of a few Tier I examination centers are given below:
Note – Once your application is submitted, no change in the examination center is possible. Therefore, indicate the exam center carefully.
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Pattern
SSC conducts a CGL examination in four stages – Tier I and Tier II will b a Computer-based exam and Tier III will be a descriptive test of pen and paper mode. Tier IV will be the Skill test/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). A candidate who qualifies in all four stages will be finally selected for the appointment.
|1||Tier I||Computer Based||100||200||60|
|2||Tier II||Computer Based|
|3||Tier III||Pen and Paper Mode||NA||100||60|
|4||Tier IV||Skill Test||NA||Qualifying||NA|
1. Tier -I: Computer Based Examination
- SSC CGL Tier I exam will be divided into 4 sections with 25 questions each.
- The four sections are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Each section will be of 50 marks and the total will be 200 marks.
- A total of 60 minutes of time will be given to candidates to solve all the sections. VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 80 minutes of time to complete the paper.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks per each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||25||60 minutes (1 hour)|
2. Tier -II: Computer Based Examination
- SSC CGL Tier-II exam is divided into 4 Papers
- Paper I: Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions)
- Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension (200 questions)
- Paper III: Statistics (100 Questions)
- Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics) (100 Questions)
- Paper I and Paper II is common for all the posts
- Paper III will be conducted only for such candidates who will apply for the JSO post (Junior Statistical Officer) and shortlisted in Tier I for this paper.
- Paper IV will be conducted only for such candidates who will apply for Assistant Accounts Officer / Assistant Audit Officer and shortlisted in Tier I for this paper.
- Each Paper is 200 Marks and the total time for each paper is 120 minutes. VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 160 minutes time to complete the paper.
- There is no sectional cut off and there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks in paper I, III, IV, and 0.25 marks for Paper-II.
|General Studies( Finance and Economics)||200||100||2|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2|
3. Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
This exam is a Descriptive Paper conducted in Hindi/English, applicants have to write Essays/Precise Letter/Applications, etc., the paper will be for 100 marks, and the time duration is 60 min. For VH and persons suffering from cerebral palsy will get 80 minutes of time to complete the paper. Following is the tabular representation of it.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Time Duration(minutes)||Marks|
|Pen & Paper||Descriptive paper in English/Hindi language||60||100|
4. Tier-IV: Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification
- DEST will be conducted for Tax Assistant Post
- CPT: Candidate has to complete 3 modules which are Word Processing, Spread Sheet, and Generation of slides for the post of Assistant Section Officer in MEA, CSS, and AHHQ; Assistant in SFIO, GSI, Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Central Excise) and Inspector (Examiner) in CBIC.
- Tier IV is qualifying in nature.
- Tier IV will be for total marks of 100, the candidate must score 33% to qualify.
A candidate qualified in Tier I, II, and III will have to attend Document Verification apart from Tier IV DEST/CPT if applicable. The candidate needs to submit the following documents during Document Verification.
- Class X certificate
- Category certificate/ caste certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates of education qualification
SSC CGL 2021 Selection Process
SSC CGL selection process will be based on merit in Tier I and Tier II and Tier III along with qualifying in the Tier IV examination.
- Tier I will be the first stage of selection and the candidate has to appear for Tier 1 CBT examination and need to score the prescribed cut-off to qualify for the further selection process. Candidates who secure the prescribed marks will be called to attend the Tier II and Tier III exam simultaneously.
- Tier II will be also a computer-based examination. The candidate has to score the prescribed cut-off marks in Tier-II in order to be considered for the evaluation of the Tier III paper.
- Tier III will be a descriptive paper to be held in pen & paper mode. Tier I qualified candidates will appear in this examination. Candidates qualifying in Tier-II will only be considered for the evaluation of Tier III. To qualify Tier III, candidates have to score above or equal to the prescribed cut off. A composite cut off in Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III shall be prescribed to appear in Tier IV.
- Tier IV will be a skill test (Date Entry/ CPT) for a few posts. Candidates who will score 33% marks in Tier IV/Skill Test will be considered qualified. Tier IV will be of qualifying nature.
- The final selection will be based on overall marks scored in Tier I +II+III.
After conducting all Tier examinations, SSC will prepare a national level merit list for each category of post. The final appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of the final merit list and post preferences selected by the candidate.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidate should know that in each and every paper of CGL, the candidate has to score minimum marks which are given below.
- UR: 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
SSC CGL Syllabus 2021
Tier I Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-I
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||Logical Reasoning|
|This section of SSC CGL question paper will have the questions from topics like one word substitution, reading comprehension, spellings, phrases & idiom meaning, active/passive voice of verbs, phrase replacement/sentence correction, synonyms, antonyms, error spotting and so on.||This section will have the questions on the following topics- trigonometry, geometry, algebra, time & work, data interpretation, mensuration, number system, number series, profit & loss, speed, time & distance, average, ratio & proportion, percentage, S.I. & compound interest, age problems, simplification and so on.||This section will have the questions on several topics like India’s & World’s geography, Indian history, polity, environment, schemes & portfolios, famous authors & books, people in news, famous sports personalities, national/international current affairs, diseases and so on.||This section will have the questions from both verbal as well as non-verbal reasoning topics such as analogy, classification, matrix, dictionary order, alphabet series, Venn diagram, blood relation and so on.|
Following is the syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-II
|Quantitative Abilities||English Language and Comprehension||Statistics||General Studies-Finance and Economics|
|numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart||spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage||Collection, Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data; Measures of Central Tendency; Measures of Dispersion; Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis; Correlation and Regression; Probability Theory; Random Variable and Probability Distributions; Sampling Theory; Statistical Inference; Analysis of Variance; Time Series Analysis; Index Numbers||Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting; Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions, Role and responsibility; Finance Commission-Role and functions; Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics; Theory of Demand and Supply; Theory of Production and cost; Forms of Market and price determination in different markets; Indian Economy; Economic Reforms in India; Money and Banking; Role of Information Technology in Governance|
Tier III Syllabus
Tier IV Syllabus
- CPT – Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Generation of Slides
- DEST – Skill Test for passage of about 2000 key depressions for 15 minutes
- Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax): 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer
Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 Pdf
SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card
A candidate can download SSC CGL admit card from the SSC regional websites. The admit card will be available 3-4 days before the day of the examination but the candidates can check their city of examination, date of examination, and time of examination 10-15 days prior to the day of examination on the official site of SSC.
Separate links have been given under the admit card section on SSC’s official Website. Links have been given below for the viewer’s convenience.
Regional Websites Of SSC
- Eastern region: click here
- Kerala& Karnataka region: click here
- Southern region: click here
- Northeastern Region: click here
- Western Region: click here
- Madhya Pradesh Region: click here
- Central Region: click here
- North Western Region: click here
- Northern Region: click here
How To Download SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card?
- Open the official website of SSC
- Enter your registration number and password and then click submit
- Your SSC applicants page will open
- Click on the admit card option
- Select your region
- A new webpage shall pop up
- Enter details and then click submit
- Details of the admit card will pop up on the screen
- Click on the download option
There will be different admit cards for different tiers, so candidates should download separate admit card for each tier examination.
SSC CGL 2021 Result
CGL Result will be declared by SSC on its official website for Tier I, II, III, and final result. Candidates can download qualified list region wise and can check their marks and rank by using roll number or name.
How To Check Result?
- Open official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in/
- Check for SSC CGL result
- Click on the CGL result link to open pdf
- Click on ‘CGL Exam 2021 – List of Candidates’
- Download list of qualified and nonqualified candidates
- Save pdf and search your roll number from the list by using the search/ Find option.
How To Check Marks?
- Visit official website
- Click on the Result option
- Find the SSC CGL link on the results page and click on the mark list link
- Pdf will be opened
- Find and click on ‘Click here to check marks’
- Furnish Roll number/ Reg. No. and Password
- Click on Submit
- Check and Print the scorecard
SSC CGL Answer Key
SSC CGL Answer Key of Tier I and Tier II CBT will be released on the official website under the ‘Answer Key’ section. Candidates can download SSC CGL 2021 Tier 1 and 2 CBT answer key.
SSC CGL 2021 Cut Off
SSC will release cut-off for each tier after announcing results. Below we have mentioned previous years’ cut off scores.
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper IV)
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III)
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II 2018 (Paper-I and Paper-II) and Tier-III
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
SSC CGL Salary
Following is the tabular representation of each pay grade for SSC CGL Posts.
|Classification of Posts||Range of Salary|
|Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)||Rs. 47600 to 151100|
|Group “B”||Rs. 44900 to 142400|
|Group “B”||Rs. 35400 to 112400|
|Group “C”||Rs. 29200 to 92300|
|Group “C”||Rs. 25500 to 81100|
SSC CGL 2021 FAQs
Q. What Are The Dates For Applying Online and Payment Of Fees?
A. The starting and closing dates are 29 Dec 2020 and 31st Jan 2021 respectively.
Q. What Is A Total Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled Through SSC CGL 2021 Examination?
A. The tentative number of vacancies is 6506.
Q. What Is The Age Limit For The Post Of Inspector Of Income Tax?
A. The candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years.
Q. What Is The Minimum Qualification Needed To Apply For Sub Inspector, CBI?
A. To apply for the post of Sub Inspector in CBI, you should have a bachelor’s degree in any recognized university/institution.
Q. I’m A Subject Of Nepal. Am I Eligible To Apply For SSC CGL 2021?
A. Yes, you are eligible and can apply for SSC CGL 2021. However, you will have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by any competent authority at the time of appointment.
Q. What Are The Dates Of the SSC CGL 2021 Tier 1 Exam?
A. Tier I Computer Based Examination of CGL 2021 will be conducted from 13-24 August 2021.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Through Online Mode?
A. The last date for making an online fee payment will be 2nd Feb 2021.
Q. When Is The Tier II & III Examination Going To Be Conducted?
A. The Tier-II & III examination is going to be conducted in December 2021.