Download SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card (Tier 1 & Tier 2) : SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the SSC official website @ ssc.nic.in/. The Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CHSL hall ticket 2021 stage-wise to the candidates who have successfully completed the CHSL online application form.
- SSC will issue CHSL admit cards for Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III 3 exams through its regional websites.
- SSC admit card 2021 will be available to download a week before the scheduled date of the exam.
- To download the SSC admit card 2021, candidates require the Registration Number and the Password/Date of Birth.
- SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2021 has been released in the 1st week of April and the Tier I exam will be conducted between 12th – 27th April 2021. For leftover candidates admit card will be released in July 2021 and the exam will be held between 4-12th Aug 2021.
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CHSL admit card 2021 separately for each stage of the combined higher secondary level exam. SSC will release the CHSL Tier-I exam followed by Tier-II and Tier III exams.
SSC Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
|SSC CHSL Event||Date|
|Tier 1 Admit Card||1st week of April 2021 &|
July 2021 (Left over candidates)
|Tier 1 Exam||12th-27th April 2021 &|
4-12th Aug 2021 (Left over candidates)
|Tier 2 Admit Card||To be notified|
|Tier 2 Exam||To be notified|
|Tier 3 Admit Card||To be notified|
|Tier 3 Exam||To be notified|
SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Cards of Tier I, II, and III exams will be available online only on the SSC official website / SSC regional websites. SSC CHSL admit card will be available to download only between scheduled dates to be notified by SSC.
To download SSC CHSL admit card, a candidate has to enter Registration No. & Password/Date of Birth. After downloading the SSC admit card 2021, candidates must check the details, and in case of any discrepancy report it to the respective authorities for correction.
How To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021?
The process to download SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 exams are given below. Candidates can download the CHSL admit card through the process mentioned below.
- Open SSC official website or click here
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ button
- A new page will be displayed having URLs of SSC regional websites
- On clicking the relevant URL, the homepage of the respective SSC regional website will be opened
- Now find and click on ‘Download Call letter for CHSL 2021’
- Enter your Registration No. / Roll No. and Date of Birth
- Click on the tab ‘Download e-Admission Certificate’
- Your SSC admit card 2021 will be displayed
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Link
Forgot Registration No.?
Candidates can retrieve SSC CHSL Registration through Forgot Registration No? option on the admit card page.
- Click on Forgot Registration No./Password
- Select state from the drop-down menu, Enter Email Id and Mobile Numer, and submit
- Registration Id will be displayed
SSC Regional Websites URL
Below we have provided the URL of each SSC regional website to download the CHSL admit cards.
|SSC Regional website / Region||URL to download SSC CHSL Admit Card/ hall ticket|
|Eastern Region||Click here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Click here|
|Southern Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region||Click here|
|Western Region||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|North Western Region||Click here|
|Northern Region||Click here|
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Tier 1
Candidates who have applied to the CHSL exam 2021 after going through the SSC registration process will be able to download CHSL Tier 1 admit card. Candidates can download the admit card for the Tier 1 exam through SSC regional websites. To download SSC CHSL Tier 1 admit card, candidates are required to visit the respective SSC regional website.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2021 is expected to be held from 12-27th April 2021. Candidates can download the Tier I admit cards from the 1st week of April 2021.
SSC CHSL Admit Card Tier 2 / Descriptive Test
Candidates who qualify CHSL Tier 1 exam will be called for the CHSL Tier 2 exam to be held after a few weeks from the Tier I result announcement. SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam admit cards will be issued on the SSC official website before few days from the date of the Tier 2 exam. To download the admit card for the CHSL Tier 2 exam, candidates will have to use their registration no. and password/date of birth on the regional website of SSC.
CHSL Tier 2 exam will be a descriptive type test to be held at few selected centers only. Before conducting the CHSL Tier 2 exam, SSC will issue admit cards to those candidates who have been shortlisted for the Tier 2 exam.
SSC CHSL Admit Card Tier 3 / Skill Test
After the CHSL Tier 2 exam result, SSC will conduct the CHSL Tier 3 exam for those candidates who have been shortlisted for the Tier 3 exam. The date of the SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam will be announced in due course. SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam will be a skill test/computer proficiency test and is qualifying in nature.
To appear in the CHSL Tier 3 exam, a candidate has to qualify in the Tier 2 exam and get shortlisted for Tier 3, otherwise, s/he will not be permitted to take the CHSL Tier 3 exam.
Details on SSC CHSL Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card contains the following details.
- Roll No. (To be used as User Id)
- Ticket No.
- Opted for Scribe/ Not
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo & Signature
- Time of Exam
- Exam Venue details
- Paper, Subject, Marks
Documents for Exam
Candidates must bring a valid SSC CHSL Admit Card along with Original Photo Id having the date of birth same as in admit card. In case of a mismatch of date of birth, you can produce another document with a valid date of birth proof.
- SSC CHSL admit card
- Original Photo Id with DOB as same as admit card
- Another Government Document with the date of birth
Valid Photo Id: (Any one of the below)
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Employers ID card of Government or PSU
- Ex-servicemen discharge book by MoD
- PAN card
- Voter’s ID card
- ID card issued by University or College or School
Date of Birth Proof
- Municipal corporation issued date of birth certificate
- 10th Marksheet with DOB
- 12th Marksheet with DOB
- Govt. issued DOB certificate
- Caste certificate with DOB
- Domicile certificate with DOB
Instructions to be Followed
- Candidates should bring admit card hard copy and original photo Id with Date of birth as mentioned in admit card to the exam hall.
- In case of a mismatch of Date of Birth, candidates can bring another Government document that has date of birth as mentioned in the admit card.
- Report to the exam center at the time mentioned in the admit card, the entry will not be given after the entry closing time.
- Candidates must not bring electronic items to the exam hall.
- Ration card and learning driving license will not be accepted as valid photo id proof.