SSC CHSL Result 2020 [Score Card, Marks, Answer Key] : SSC CHSL 2020 Result will be released for Tier – I examination followed by the Tier – II, Tier – III and the final result on the SSC website. SSC will decide different cut off for each post and category and shortlist candidates in each stage.
After completion of each Tier, SSC will release CHSL results in the form of a ‘Results Merit List of qualified candidates’ Pdf containing Name, Roll No., Category. The Marks secured will be released separately and the candidate requires Registration No. ad Date of Birth to check the marks.
SSC CHSL denotes the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination conducted at three levels, the first is Computer-based Examination (Tier – I) and the second level is Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) Examination and the third stage is Tier III which is of qualifying nature followed by document verification.
- Candidates appearing in Tier I will have to secure cut off decided by SSC to get shortlisted for Tier II.
- Candidate shortlisted in Tier – I examination will appear in Tier-II where they should secure a minimum 33% qualifying marks.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier III based on the combined cut off in Tier I + Tier II as decided by SSC.
- Tier III is a skill test/typing test which is qualifying in nature.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance in Tier I and Tier II only.
Important Dates For SSC CHSL Results 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 results will be published on the official website. Here is a table to show the tentative dates of the test and result date:
|SSC CHSL Description||Tentative Date|
|Date of Tier I Test||17th – 21st and 24th – 27th August 2020|
|Date of Tier I Result||Sep 2020|
|Date of Tier II Test||In the second week of September 2020|
|Date of Tier II Results||In the month of October 2020|
|Date of Tier III Test||November 2020|
|Date of Tier III Test Result||Nov/ Dec 2020|
|Document Verification Date||December 2020|
|Final result||December 2020|
SSC CHSL Result Declaration
SSC will release the CHSL result only on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/. All the candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result and scorecard from the SSC website. The SSC CHSL result links will be active after the release of the respective Tier results.
- Candidates can get to know the exact date of the result on the official website
- On the home page of SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/, they will find a link to the notification on the home page under the Latest News panel
- When they click on the link that shows SSC CHSL Tier-I /Tier II/ Tier III Result 2020 notification, they will be taken to the notification page
- The notification page will be in PDF Format. On this page, candidates can know the exact date on which the result will be released
How To Check/Download SSC CHSL Results?
Once the result for the Tier-I/Tier II/ Tier III Examination for SSC CHSL Recruitment is out, a notification will be issued on the official website. Here is the process to check:
- Visit the official website of SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/
- On this website, they will see a tab that shows “Result” on the top right corner
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains links to different recruitment tests conducted by SSC
- They will have to click on the CHSL link, where they will find the table that contains uploaded date, examination name, and year, ‘Write Up, Result and Marks’.
- If they find a link on the column that shows the ‘Result’, they can see their results.
- They can get their marks if they click on the column that shows ‘Marks’
- Candidates can check cut off of each post by clicking on ‘Write Up’
- To get their marks, candidates should have the details about their registration number/Roll number and registered Password/ Date of Birth.
How to check SSC CHSL Marks/ Scorecard?
SSC CHSL Marks/ Scorecard will be released separately for each stage on the SSC Website. SSC will upload Marks secured by the candidates on its portal and issue notification of the same. Candidates can log in to their dashboard and check individual marks. Candidates require Registration No/ Registered Password to check the marks.
- Visit the SSC website
- Click on Result tab
- Click on CHSL and then on Marks
- Enter Registration No. and Registered Password
- Click on Login to check marks
- Click on print to download the scorecard.
Details On SSC CHSL Result List/ Scorecard
After the declaration of the final result for all recruitment examinations, the SSC will release the ‘Merit List’ and ‘Marks/Scorecard’ secured by the candidates on the official website.
Details on Merit List
- Roll Number
Details on Scorecard
In addition to the roll number and scores of candidates, the scorecard will have other details like,
- Name of the candidate’s
- Husband/Parents Name
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Marks in each section
- Tier wise marks
- Total marks secured
- Complete address
However, if a candidate does not want the personal details like email to be present in the scorecard published on the official website, he/she can place a request to the SSC. The requisition form will be available for them along with the notification. They will have to fill it up and should submit it along with the application if they do not want their email ID and contact details mentioned on the website.
In the case of Tie of marks between two or more candidates in the CHSL exam, the following factors in that given order will be followed to resolve the tie.
- Total marks in Tier I and tier II
- Total Marks in Tier I
- Date of Birth with older age will get preference
- Alphabetical order of First Name
SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-II Examination based on the score they get in the SSC CHSL Tier-I test. The Commission will decide different cut-offs for each post and categories in the SSC CHSL test at each stage.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III, which is the third level in the SSC CHSL Recruitment, only on the basis of the combined marks they secure in Tier – I and Tier – II.
- They should have secured a minimum of 33% in Tier-II to qualify for Tier – III. The qualifying examination, which is the Tier – III test is a skill test.
Previous Year SSC CHSL Cut Off
Candidates can get an idea about the cut-off for the year 2020 from the cut-off scores for the Tier-I examination for different categories in the previous years. Here is a table to show the same:
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2018-19
|Category/Post Name||LDC/JSA & PA/SA||DEO (C&AG)||DEO (Except C&AG)|
|Total Qualified Candidates||45101||2330||175|