SSC CPO Apply Online 2021 : SSC CPO 2021 apply online link will be available on the website of Staff Selection Commission @ https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17 June 2021 onwards. Interested and eligible candidates can submit an online application form for the posts of ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs between 17 June 2021 and 16 July 2021 (23:30 hrs).
- SSC CPO application fee must be paid either online or offline. The last date for making online payment of fees is 18 July 2021 whereas, through Challan, the fee can be paid up to 22 July 2021 and challan can be generated up to 20 July 2021.
- Candidates must be aged between 20-25 years as on 1st Jan 2021 and must possess a Graduation degree in any discipline to be eligible for SSC CPO recruitment.
- SSC CPO Application Fee for General/OBC Category Male candidates is Rs.100/- and there is no fee for females and other reserved category candidates.
- SSC CPO 2021 recruitment exam will be conducted in 4 stages – CBT Paper I, PST/PET, CBT Paper-II, and DME.
- CBT Paper-I will be conducted from 27 Sep – 5th Oct 2021 and CBT Paper-II will be held on 3rd Jan 2021. However, the dates of PST / PET, DME will be disclosed in due course by SSC.
SSC CPO online application and eligibility criteria are given in detail in this article as per official notification.
SSC SI & ASI Application Form Dates
|SSC SI & ASI notification release||17 June 2021|
|Online application available from||17 June 2021|
|Closing of receipt of application||16 July 2021|
|Last date for payment of application fee [online]||18 July 2021 (23:30 hrs)|
|Last date for payment of application fee [offline through Challan]||22 July 2021|
|Paper-I Exam||27th Sep - 5th Oct 2021|
|Paper - II Exam||3rd Jan 2022|
|Final result||To be notified|
SSC CPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested to apply for SSC CPO 2021 must fulfil all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the posts notified in SSC CPO 2021 notification. The SSC CPO 2021 eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, educational qualification, and age limit has been mentioned below.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria of nationality to be eligible for SSC CPO. Candidates must be either
- A Citizen of India OR
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
Note: Candidates belonging to the no.2 category will have to produce an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the Government of India and submit it. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination but will be given the letter of appointment only after submitting the ‘Eligibility Certificate’.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must be between 20 and 25 years of age as on 1st Jan 2021 to be eligible for applying for the SSC CPO exam.
However, SSC gives relaxation in the upper age limit to candidates of certain categories as follows.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|SC/ST candidates||5 yrs|
|ExS||3 yrs after deduction of military service rendered|
|For SI and ASI in CAPFs|
|Candidates who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|For ASI in CISF|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (for ASI in CISF) SC/ST candidates||Up to 45 yrs of age|
|For Group 'C' posts only|
|Widowed/Divorced women||Up to 35 yrs of age|
|Widowed/Divorced women (SC/ST)||Up to 40 yrs of age|
|Departmental Candidates for vacancies in Delhi Police only|
|Departmental candidates (unreserved)||Up to 30 yrs of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC)||Up to 33 yrs of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ST)||Up to 35 yrs of age|
Note: It is to be noted that the date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation certificate/Secondary examination certificate/any other equivalent certificate will be taken into account and no other request for change of any kind shall be entertained.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01 Jan 2021)
Candidates need to be a Graduate in any discipline having passed from a recognized University or equivalent.
For securing the post of SI in Delhi Police, candidates need to have a valid driving license for LMV i.e. motorcycle and car before the physical endurance and measurement test is scheduled. Candidates who do not possess a valid driving license are eligible to apply for all other posts in CAPF.
All the eligible candidates will have to submit the proof of their passing like their mark sheet of Graduation, failing to produce which the candidature will be cancelled. Those candidates who were not able to acquire the required qualification as on 01 Jan 2021 must not apply for the SSC CPO exam.
SSC CPO Application Form 2021
SSC CPO 2021 application form will be released online on the Commission’s website. Interested candidates are advised to apply online from 17 June 2021 and the last date of registration is 16th July 2021. Online registration of applications requires a working mobile number and email ID. Candidates will have to fill in the application form in the online mode only and no other mode is allowed.
How To Apply Online For SSC CPO 2021?
SSC CPO application process 2021 involves 2 parts – Online registration of application and filling in the online application form. Both parts are explained below.
Part 1: Online Registration Of Application
- Candidates willing to apply for SSC CPO must first go to the official website @ https://ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, find and click on ‘New User? Register now’ link
- Enter your basic details like Aadhaar no. or any other valid photo ID no., name, father’s name and mother’s name
- Select and verify your date of birth
- Select your education board, roll number, year of passing, gender and level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your mobile number and email ID
- Select UT or State of permanent address
- Recheck all the details then click on tab ‘Save’
- Confirm your mobile number and email ID
- You will see your registration number
- Log in using your registration number and password
- Change your password after login
- Once again, log in using changed password
- Make corrections in particulars filled by you if required, otherwise, click on tab ‘Next’ to proceed further
- Select and verify your category & nationality
- Provide your other details in online application like permanent & present addresses etc.
- Upload scanned files of your photo & signature; scanned files should be in JPEG format only
- Proceed further to save all the details
- Meanwhile, you will receive 2 OTPs on your email ID and mobile number
- Enter and submit any 1 OTP
- Your registration of application is completed now
Part 2: Filling In Online Application Form
- To fill particulars in your online application form, login using your registration ID and password
- Find and click on the ‘Apply’ link available under ‘Recruitment Of Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police, CAPFs And Assistant Sub Inspectors In CISF Examination, 2021’
- Enter and submit the required details
- Read and accept the statement of declaration
- After all the details have been entered and cross-verified properly, click on ‘save and continue’ and move towards fee payment.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment can make payment online by using their credit card/debit card/Net banking or can also pay by generating SBI Challan and paying it in the nearest SBI branch within the designated time
- Print your final submitted application form.
The SSC CPO 2021 application fee is different for different categories. Unreserved and OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- towards SSC CPO application fee and candidates belonging to Female, SC/ST category, Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of a fee.
|Reserved category candidates and female candidates||No fee (exempted from payment)|
|General category male candidates||Rs 100|
Mode of Payment
Candidates applying online for SSC SI & ASI 2021 are required to pay their application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / MasterCard / Maestro Credit / Debit cards.
Note – Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents Required For Apply Online
The following documents/information must be kept handy while applying for SSC CPO.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar, if not, then Voter ID/ PAN/ Passposrt/ Driving License/ School/ College ID/ Employee ID(PSU/ State/ Central Govt.)
- Board, Roll Number and Year of passing details of 10th/ matriculation exam
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking details
- Scanned color photograph (JPEG, 20-50 kb, 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned copy of signature (JPEG, 10-20 kb, 4.0 x 3.0 cm)
- Disability Certificate Number if a person belongs to PwBD
SSC CPO Apply Online FAQs
Q. When SSC CPO official notification will be released?
A. SSC CPO 2021 notification will be released on 17 June 2021.
Q. What is the closing date for receipt of the application?
A. 16 July 2021 is the last date for receipt of the SSC CPO online application.
Q. What is the SSC CPO Application Fee?
A. Male General/OBC Candidates have to pay SSC CPO application fee of Rs.100/- and Female and other reserved candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Q. Is it necessary to apply online only?
A. Yes, because application submitted through any other mode will not be accepted by the Commission.
Q. Which candidates are exempted from paying application fee?
A. Ex-servicemen, women, and candidates belonging to ST / SC categories will be exempted from payment of application fee.
Q. How will I get the registration ID and password?
A. You will get registration ID and password once you successfully complete Part I – registration of the application.
Q. What are the modes available for payment of application fee?
A. Fee can be paid through both online and offline modes. To pay fees offline, candidates will have to generate SBI Challan while submitting an online application and submit it at the nearest branch of SBI with the application fee. Online fee can be paid through SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / MasterCard / Maestro Credit / Debit cards.