SSC CPO 2019 Application Form : SSC CPO online application and eligibility criteria is given in detail this article as per official notification. Candidates can get an overview of the SSC CPO exam online application process and the entire eligibility criteria through this article. The official notification regarding the SSC CPO exam 2019 has not yet been released by the Staff Selection Commission on their official website. Although it is expected to be released soon.
The SSC conducts the SSC CPO to recruit candidates to the post of SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF. Candidates can apply for SSC CPO through the online mode only after the online application portal is opened by the commission. Candidates should fulfil eligibility criteria set by Staff Selection Commission for CPO exam.
SSC CPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC CPO 2019 eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, educational qualification and age limit has been mentioned below.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria of nationality to be eligible for SSC CPO. Candidates must be either –
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India (on or before January 1st, 1962) with an intention to settle permanently in India.
- A person of an Indian origin who has migrated from the countries of Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia, Uganda, Kenya, United republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire and Vietnam with an intention to settle permanently in India.
Note: Candidates belonging to the 2, 3 and 4 categories will have to procure an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the Government of India and submit it. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination but will be given the letter of appointment only after submitting the ‘Eligibility Certificate’.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must be between 20 and 25 years of age as on 1st August 2019, should not be born before August 1993 and not later than August 1998 to be eligible for applying for SSC CPO exam.
However, the SSC gives relaxation in age limit to candidates of certain categories.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|SC/ST candidates||5 yrs|
|ExS||3 yrs after deduction of military service rendered|
|For Group 'B' posts|
|Central Government Civilian Employees||5 yrs|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||10 yrs (5+5)|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (for ASI in CISF)||Up to 40 yrs of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (for ASI in CISF) SC/ST candidates||Up to 45 yrs of age|
|(For ASI in CISF) J&K domiciled candidates who lived in the State between 01 Jan 1980 and 31 Dec 1989||5 yrs|
|For Group 'C' posts only|
|Widowed/Divorced women||Up to 35 yrs of age|
|Widowed/Divorced women (SC/ST)||Up to 40 yrs of age|
|Departmental Candidates for vacancies in Delhi Police only|
|Departmental candidates (unreserved)||Up to 30 yrs of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC)||Up to 33 yrs of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ST)||Up to 35 yrs of age|
Note : It is to be noted that the date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation certificate/Secondary examination certificate/any other equivalent certificate will be taken into account and no other request for change of any kind shall be entertained.
Candidates need to be a Graduate in any discipline having passed from a recognized University or equivalent.
For securing the post of SI in Delhi Police, candidates need to have a valid Driving license for LMV i.e. motorcycle and car before the physical endurance and measurement test is scheduled. Candidates who do not possess a valid driving license are eligible to apply for all other posts in CAPF.
All the eligible candidates will have to submit the proof of their passing like their mark sheet of Graduation, failing to produce which the candidature of those candidates shall be cancelled.
Those candidates who have not acquired the required qualification must not apply for the SSC CPO exam.
SSC CPO Application Form 2019
SSC CPO 2019 application form will be released in the online mode by the commission after the notification is officially released. Candidates will have to fill in the application form in the online mode only and no other mode is allowed.
How To Apply Online For SSC CPO 2019?
SSC CPO application process 2019 involves three steps namely registration, uploading of photo and signature and payment of application fees.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates willing to apply for SSC CPO must first go to the official website @ https://ssc.nic.in.
- Once the site is opened, click on the ‘Apply’ Button. Select Post of CPO and click on Apply Online option, it will be redirected to the page of application form registration.
- In the resulting page, fill in all the necessary details which are mandatory and then click on ‘Submit’.
- The system will then generate a registration ID (RID) and password which needs to be noted down and the same will be emailed and will be sent on SMS on the registered mobile.
Step 2 : Upload scanned image and signature
- Once the RID and password has been successfully generated, now proceed towards uploading the image and signature. Both the image as well as the signature must be in the JPEG format only.
- The photo must be between 4kb and 20kb and the signature must be between 1kb and 12 kb.
- After uploading the scanned image and signature, check them for clarity and then click on ‘submit’.
Step 3: Filling remaining application part and payment of fee
Now all candidates who have successfully registered themselves, must proceed with the final step of application form and payment of fee. They can enter the RID and password, read the given instructions carefully and then proceed with filling the form.
Candidates must fill in all the necessary details that are mentioned and marked as compulsory like educational qualification details, exam centre preference, post preference, communication address, etc.
After all the details have been entered and cross verified properly, click on ‘save and continue’ and move towards fee payment.
Candidates who are not exempted form fee payment can make payment online by using their credit card/debit card/Netbanking or can also pay by generating SBI Challan and paying it in the nearest SBI branch within the designated time.
The SSC CPO 2019 application fees is different for different categories. The application fee for the various categories is mentioned below.
|Reserved category candidates and female candidates||No fee (exempted from payment)|
|General category male candidates||Rs 100|
Documents Required While Applying
The following documents must be kept handy while applying for SSC CPO.
- Educational qualification details (matriculation certificate, senior secondary certificate, graduation marksheet/certificate)
- Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking details
- Scanned photo and signature