SSC GD 2021 Apply Online & Application Form : The SSC GD Constable 2021 Apply Online process will commence from 17th July 2021 and the last date of registration is 31st August 2021. SSC GD Constable recruitment is for General Duty Constable positions in the forces of SSC, NIA, AR, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, CISF, and BSF.
- SSC GD Constable 2021 Notification has been released on 17th July 2021.
- SSC Constable apply online link will be active on the website till the last date of registration i.e., 31st August 2021, and the candidate should submit the only online application form along with the fee.
- SSC Constable Age limit is 18-23 years as of 1st Aug 2021 and candidates must possess 10th/Matriculation qualification to be eligible for GD Constable posts.
- SSC GD Constable Application fee for General and OBC Male candidates is Rs.100/- and Female and SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
SSC GD Constabe Dates
|SSC GD Constable 2021 Event||Date|
|Notification||17th July 2021|
|Registration start||17th July 2021|
|Registration End||31st August 2021|
|Online Fee last date||2nd September 2021|
|Online Challan last date||4th September 2021|
|Offline payment last date||7th September 2021|
|Exam||To be notified|
SSC GD Constable Eligibility
SC GD Constable Eligibility conditions 2021 are given below.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Candidates will have to submit a domicile certificate /PRC against their state/UT for state/UT vacancies.
Candidates must be aged between 18-23 years as of 1st Aug 2021. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 Aug 1998 and not later than 1st Aug 2003.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and categories according to Govt. orders are eligible for upper age limit relaxation.
|Category||Age Relaxation ( in Years)|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years after deduction of military service from actual age|
|JK domiciled between 1st Jan 1980 -Dec 1989||5|
|Dependents/ children of victims killed in 2002 Gujarat riots||General - 5|
OBC - 8
SC/ST - 10
Educational Qualification (As of 1st Aug 2021)
Candidates must have passed the 10th /Matriculation examination from the recognized Board/ University as of 1st Aug 2021.
Note: Candidates must bring documents in original and attested copies relating to age, caste, domicile, hill area, any category claiming relaxation, NOC/Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen to the DME round for verification.
SSC GD 2021 Application Form
Candidates must submit the SSC GD Constable application form online only @ https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply. Visit the SSC website and click on the green color ‘Apply’ button at the top right corner of the website @ ssc.nic.in/. You will be taken to a web page that has links to different recruitment examinations. Click on the tab that shows Constable-GD and click on the application form link.
However, before they can apply, candidates will have to do a one-time registration. Candidates will find a new website of SSC at http://ssc.nic.in/. Even though they have login credentials on the old website of SSC, they will have to apply only through the new website. So, they will have to do a one-time registration.
How To Apply Online?
candidates can follow step by step process given below to complete the SSC GD Constable Application Process.
Part-I: SSC GD 2021 One Time Registration
- Before filling up the online registration form, candidates are recommended to carefully go through the instructions in the notification.
- To register, candidates will have to click on the “Register Now” button that they can find in the “Login” section at ssc.nic.in/.
- They will have to fill up details like:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details
- Contact Details
- Photo signature and LTI
- Candidates will have to remember that after registration, they will have to submit their online application within 7 days. Otherwise, their registration will get canceled automatically.
- After the completion of registration, candidates will get only a single chance to make changes to the basic details.
- Candidates are recommended to carefully fill up the basic details like their name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB, Matriculation examination details as in the matriculation certificate. Otherwise, their application can be canceled by SSC.
Part-II: SSC GD 2021 Online Application Form
With the login credentials they got from part I of the one-time registration above, candidates will have to log in to the website of SSC to fill up the online application form. Here, they will have to change the password when the system prompts them to do so. Otherwise, they can continue with the same password they got initially on their Email Address and mobile phone.
- Click on the apply link available at the GD Constable section. They will find that details for S. No 1 to 12 will be automatically filled from the details they were given at the time of one-time registration. They can check the correctness of these details. They cannot edit these details.
- For S. No. 13, they will have to provide their preference examination center. They have the option to choose the examination center in the same region, where they live. They have the option to make three choices of centers in order of preference.
- After filling up all the details as per the on-screen instruction, candidates will have to complete the declaration by clicking the “I Agree” checkbox by filling up the captcha code.
- Finally, they will have to preview and verify the information provided before submitting the application.
- Here, exempted candidates need not have to pay the required fee. But, those, who are not exempted, should make the requisite fee payment through SBI Challan or through online mode. If the fee was paid through challan, the system will automatically update it within two or three days.
- Candidates will have to then take a printout of the application for their future reference.
They need not have send the printout of the application or any other document to the commission at the application stage. They can check the application and payment status by clicking on the appropriate links available under the Latest Notification by logging and by checking under the dashboard.
|SSC GD Constable Results 2021||SSC GD Admit Card 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Notification 2021||-|
|SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021||SSC Constable GD 2021|
Candidates require the following documents or details to complete the online application form.
- Scanned Photograph (JPEG, 20-50 kb)
- Scanned Signature (JPEG, 10-20 kb)
- Scanned Left Thumb Impression (LTI) (JPEG, 10-30 kb)
- Disability certificate (JPEG, 20-50 kb)
- Class 10th Marksheet and admit card
- Payment Details
- Photo Id – PAN/Driving License/Voter Card/Passport/School/College/Employer Idetc.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Application Fee
The SSC GD Constable application fee is Rs.100 for Male General and OBC Candidates and the Application Fee is exempted for female candidates and SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
|Male General/OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay SSC GD Constable Fee online or offline. Use Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Cards to pay online or can submit the fee offline at SBI Branch by generating a challan.
Fee once paid will not be refunded and application with fee will be considered invalid and summarily rejected if not exempted from fee payment and no request will be entertained regarding such rejection.