Download SSC JE 2019 Call Letter : SSC JE Admit card 2019 for the online test and for the written test will be released on the official regional website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can download the admit card based on the region to which they applied. Candidates should know their registration number and DOB or even their name with Date of Birth to download the E-Admit Card.
SSC JE Admit Card Release Date
For the paper-I of the SSC JE recruitment test, candidates can expect the admit cards to be available in the official regional websites around 7 or 8 days before the online test. As far as Paper 2 is concerned, candidates can expect the release to happen a week or two before the written test.
Admit Card Download Process
Candidates, who have successfully completed their application process, can download the admit card by following the process below:
- Candidates should visit the official website of the appropriate region to which they belong to.
- For candidates from the Southern region, they will have to visit the southern region website of the Staff Selection Commission for example.
- After visiting the appropriate website, candidates will have to search for the link that shows “Admit Card” on the homepage.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains the different recruitment positions for which admit cards are available.
- Candidates will have to click on the link that shows Admit Card for SSC JE 2019, upon which they will be taken to a page that asks for their login credentials.
- They should enter either their registration number and DOB combo or their roll number DOB combo or their name DOB combo to log in. Here, DOB works as the common password for all.
- On providing the required details, they will be taken to a page that contains the SSC JE Admit Card.
- Candidates are recommended to make sure that the details in the card are correct by all respects. Finally, they will have to download the e-Admit Card.
- They should take a print out of the E-Admit Card and should carry it to the exam centre.
Details On SSC JE Admit Card
On the SSC JE 2019 admit card, candidates will find the following details:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Complete Details about the venue of the online Test
- Time to report to the test centre
Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates, who have applied for SSC JE, should remember that the e-Admit Card will not be delivered to their address.
- They will have to download the admit card and should preserve it in good condition until the overall recruitment process is over.
- Candidates will have to go through the instructions given in the admit card thoroughly and should strictly follow the rules stated therein.
- Candidates should not carry anything other than the admit card to the test centre. As the paper I is a computer-based test, they will not need any sort of stationary other than a single pen to sign in front of the invigilator.
- Candidates should remember that items like electronic gadgets, magazines, paper chits, pens and books will not be permitted inside the examination lab.
- They will be provided with paper, pencil/pen for rough work at the examination lab if required. Also, on the computer screen, there will be an electronic watch for candidates to know the time.
- Candidates are recommended not to bring prohibited items mentioned above and bags to the test venue. In case, they bring any such items, they are recommended to make their own arrangements for the safe custody of such items. The commission will not be responsible for the safe custody of such items or the commission will not make any arrangements for the safety of those items.
- If a candidate is found with the possession of any such item, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Even criminal/legal proceedings could be initiated against the candidate. Even, the candidate would also be debarred from appearing for the future tests of the commission for a period of three years.
- Candidates are also instructed not to wear veils, charms or other items that contain metals like pendants, necklace, chains, nose-pins, earrings, bracelet, ring, hair band, hair pin, brooch, badge or clothes with big buttons or full sleeves. They should come with open footwear like flotter or chappal as against shoes as they would be asked to remove shoes by the inspecting staff.
Documents To Carry To The Exam
Candidates should bring a printed copy of their admit card to the test centre. Further, they should carry a couple of passport size recent colour photographs. In addition, they should also bring a valid ID Proof with one original and one copy of the same. The ID proof they can carry is PAN Card, Voter ID, College or university ID, driving license or Aadhar.
- Admit Card
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Valid ID Proof in original and copy of the same
SSC JE Admit Card FAQs
Q. What To Do If I Could Not Find My Admit Card Online On The Website Of SSC?
A. You can wait for your admit card until a week before the test. Otherwise, you can approach the appropriate regional office to get a duplicate of your admit card for SSC JE 2019.
Q. What To Do If My Category Is Wrongly Printed In The Admit Card? Should I Send It Back?
A. No, you need not have to send back the admit card for correction. You can just take the same to the test centre. But, make sure to indicate your correct category in the answer sheet or OMR. Also, never forget to inform the commission that your category has been wrongly printed.
Q. Will There Be Biometric Capturing For SSC JE?
A. You will get to know this detail once the notification is out. In most government recruitment examinations, biometric verification is conducted these days. After security check, there might be biometric verification. So, it is better to avoid colouring your fingers with nail polish or Mehandi before the test. It will safeguard you from the hard work of removing them if biometric verification is announced.