SSC JE Result 2021 expected to be released few weeks after the written test on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. SSC JE Paper I online objective test result will be released and it contains the list of candidates shortlisted for the Paper 2 written exam. After evaluation of Paper 2, SSC JE’s final result will be published in the PDF format and candidates will be called for document verification.
Candidates can get to know their exact scores using their roll number/registration number and registration password from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission after the completion of the process.
SSC JE Result Release Date
In general, it will take around two months after the test for the declaration of the results for the recruitment tests conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. So, candidates can check the official website of SSC around one and half months after the date of the paper-I of the SSC JE Recruitment.
In the same way, they can expect the result for Paper-II to be released one-and-half or two months after the test. The Staff Selection Commission will also publish the news about the release of the result in the employment newspaper.
Important Dates From Results To Allotment
To know the exact dates for SSC JE 2021, candidates are recommended to regularly check this page or website of the Staff Selection Commission.
|Declaration of Results for Paper-I
|One-and-half or two months after the test for paper-I
|Admit Card Release For Paper-II
|One to two weeks before the Date of the test for paper-II
|Date of Paper-II Exam
|To be notified
|Declaration of Results for Paper-II
|One-and-half or two months after the test for paper-II
|Schedule of Document Verification
|To Be Notified Later
|Declaration of Final Result/Merit List
|To be Known Later
SSC JE Answer Key 2021
The Staff Selection Commission will release the answer key for Paper-I after the test and it will happen within a week or so. Candidates are recommended to check the official website of the commission to download the answer key. With the answer key, they can judge their score and they can also know whether they will qualify for the further rounds of the selection process for the SSC JE recruitment.
How To Download The Answer Key?
- Candidates will have to visit the website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in/.
- On this website, they will find different links like Home, Notices, Apply, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result on the top right of the homepage.
- On these links, they will have to click on the link called “Answer Key” and on the resulting page, they should look for the link to SSC JE 2021.
- When they do this, they will be taken to a page that contains the answer key. They can download it and can try to remind of the answers they gave in the test to judge their scores.
- Candidates are recommended to check whether there is a provision to raise objections against any of the answers in the answer key if they find that the answer given in the answer key is not correct.
How To Check SSC JE Results?
To check the results for the SSC JE 2021, candidates will have to follow the process given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
- On this website, they will find a link that shows “Result” on the top along with other links.
- When they click on this link, they will reach a page that contains the list of recruitments conducted by SSC like CGL, Departmental Exams, others, CHSL, JE, Constable-GD, CAPF, and Steno C & D.
- One of these options is JE and when candidates click on this link, they will have a link to the SSC JE Result for Paper-I or Final Result.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a PDF file that contains the list of shortlisted candidates.
- This page will have columns like record number, roll number, name, category, Post, and rank among other columns.
- Candidates will have to search using Ctrl+F either using their roll number or name to find whether they have been shortlisted for the further round.
How To Check SSC JE Scores?
If a candidate finds that he/she has been shortlisted for the further round, the candidate will have to follow the process given below to know their score:
- Once the marks are out, they will find a link on the official website of the Commission.
- When they click on this link that goes to the marks, they will be prompted to choose the name of the exam from the drop-down menu, where they will have to choose JE.
- Thereafter, they will have to enter either their registration number or their roll number followed by the registration password and captcha. Once they enter these details, they will have to click on the submit button upon which their marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates have the option to download and print the scorecard for future reference.
Details In SSC JE Score Card
Candidates will find the following details in the scorecard for SSC JE 2021:
- The score in each section of the test
- The overall score secured by the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number and registration number
- Date of Birth
- The rank secured by the candidate
Resolution Of Tie
When ranking the candidates for the final selection after Paper-II results are out if two or more candidates secure the same marks, the tie resolution will happen in the following manner:
- Total marks in Paper-II will be considered first.
- If still tie persist, the total marks secured by the candidates in Paper-I will be considered.
- Thirdly, the DOB of the candidates will be considered and the older candidates will be given a higher rank.
- Finally, if the tie persists even after comparing DOB, the alphabetical order of the first name of the candidates will be considered for the ranking.
SSC JE Cut Off
The cut-off for paper I, Paper-II, and also the final selection will be decided by the Staff Selection Commission. The cut-off will be decided on the basis of different factors. However, here is a table to show the cut-off for Paper I in the year 2017 to help candidates get an idea:
Here Is Table To Show The Cut Off For Paper II In 2017