SSC MTS 2019 Apply Online : SSC MTS application form and eligibility 2019 are given in detail here. SSC MTS exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Committee in online mode followed by other stages to recruit candidates to the post of Multitasking staff. Candidates thereby appointed through this exam are under the General Service Group ‘C’ of the central/state/union territories various departments and offices. The various posts under this exam are:
- Junior gestetner operator etc.
SSC MTS notification 2019 will be released by the commission and it is expected to be released in due time. According to known sources, the official notification which was to be released by the commission on 3rd November 2018 on its website @www.ssc.nic.in has been delayed without any notice whatsoever. A total of 10000+ posts are being expected to be released by SSC under the MTS category this year.
|Online Application submission dates||April 22 to 29 May of 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||29 May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31 May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan|
|Last date for payment through Challan||01 June 2019 (during working hours of Bank)|
|Admit card for Tier I will be available from||-|
|CBT Tier I||02 Aug 2019 to 06 Sept 2019|
|Results of CBT Tier I will be out on||-|
|Admit cards for Tier II will be available to download from||-|
|Tier II Descriptive test will be on||17 Nov 2019|
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC MTS eligibility 2019 is mentioned as follows.
Candidates willing to appear for the SSC MTS exam must have passed and obtained their matriculation exam and certificate from any recognized board or institute as on 1st January 2019. Any candidate failing to qualify this educational criterion mentioned by the commission is not allowed to appear for the exam.
To be considered for the post of SSC MTS and to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2019, a candidate must qualify either of the following criterions mentioned below. He or she must either be a –
- Citizen of India (or)
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India before 1st January 1962 (or)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or East African countries of Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zaire or Vietnam.
All the candidates who belong to countries other than India are required to submit/show a Certificate of eligibility checked and issued by the Government of India. Candidates who fail to procure this document might not be considered eligible for the exam.
SSC MTS Age limit and Relaxation
Candidate who is willing to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2019 must be aged between 18 and 25 years of age as on 1st January 2019. The commission provides age relaxation in the upper limit to candidates of certain selected categories which are mentioned below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)||Upper Age Limit (in years)
|SC / ST||5||30|
|People who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||05||30|
SSC MTS Application Form 2019
SSC MTS online application form 2019 will be made available on official website with the release of official notification.
SSC MTS – How To Apply Online?
SSC MTS exam 2019 official notification is yet to be released by the commission and no new updates have been provided yet. The SSC MTS 2019 application form is an online application form which can be duly filled only in the online mode. The application procedure for the same has been mentioned below. Candidates must:
- Log in to the SSC official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Now, click on the tab mentioned as ‘Notifications’ on the page. Click on the option that says ‘SSC MTS apply online’.
- The home page will now direct candidates to a new page that will carry out the entire registration process.
- Fill in all the required details which have been asked respectively such as personal details, address, educational qualification, category, exam center options, preference of posts, etc. once done, click on ‘Save and Next’.
- The next step that follows is uploading the scanned copy of photograph and signature according to the dimensions prescribed by the commission.
- After submitting the application form, the page will direct to the payment gateway wherein candidates can either pay their application fee (if not under exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate SBI challan and pay the amount in the nearest SBI branch.
SSC MTS 2019 Application Fee
The commission has set up different application fee for the general category candidates and for the reserved category candidates and females. After the successful submission of their application forms, candidates can now pay their application fees in two ways. They can either pay their application fee (if not under exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate SBI challan and pay the amount in the nearest SBI branch by the given date.
|General / OBC Category (only males)||Rs 100/-
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Persons with disabilities||Exempted from fee payment
|Female candidates of all categories||Exempted from fee payment
Documents Needed While Applying
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Education Certificates to fill the required details in the online application form