SSC MTS 2021 Apply Online : SSC MTS application form and eligibility 2021 are given in detail here. SSC MTS Apply online process commenced from 5th Feb 2021 and the last date of registration is 21 March 2021. Candidates must check eligibility criteria to submit the SSC MTS online application form 2021.
The last date of submission of fee through online mode is 23 March 2021 and the generation of challan is 25th March 2021 and the last date of payment through challan in the nearest SBI branch is 29th March 2021.
SSC MTS Notification 2021 has been released by the Commission on 5th Feb 2021 on its website @ssc.nic.in. A total of 7099 posts are being expected to be released by SSC under the MTS category. Candidates are appointed under the General Service Group ‘C’ of the Central/State/Union Territories in various departments and offices. The various MTS posts under this exam are:
- Junior Gestetner operator etc.
SSC MTS exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Committee in 2 stages, Paper I will be the Preliminary exam which will be held in online mode followed by Paper II Descriptive test and Document Verification to recruit candidates for the post of Multitasking Staff.
|SSC MTS Event||Date|
|Online Application start date||5th Feb 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application||21 March 2021 (up to 23.30 Hrs)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||23 March 2021 (up to 23.30 Hrs)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||25 March 2021 (up to 23.30 Hrs)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29 March 2021 (during working hours of Bank)|
|Admit card for Tier I||2nd week of June 2021|
|CBT Tier I||1 July 2021 to 20 July 2021 (Postponed)|
|Results of CBT Tier I||To be notified|
|Admit cards for Tier II||Nov 2021|
|Tier II Descriptive test||21 Nov 2021|
|Final Result||To be notified|
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC MTS eligibility 2021 is mentioned as follows.
To be considered for the post of SSC MTS and to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2021, a candidate must qualify for either of the following criteria mentioned below. He or she must either be a –
- Citizen of India (or)
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India before 1st January 1962 (or)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or East African countries of Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zaire, or Vietnam.
All the candidates who belong to countries other than India are required to submit/show a Certificate of eligibility checked and issued by the Government of India. Candidates who fail to procure this document might not be considered eligible for the exam.
SSC MTS Age limit and Relaxation
A candidate who is interested to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2021 must be aged between 18 and 25 years of age as of 1st January 2021. The commission provides age relaxation in the upper limit to candidates of certain selected categories which are mentioned below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|SC / ST||5||30|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15||40 |
|People who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||05||30|
Candidates interested to appear for the SSC MTS exam must have passed and obtained their matriculation exam and certificate from any recognized board or institute as of 1st January 2021. Any candidate failing to qualify for this educational criterion mentioned by the commission is not allowed to appear for the exam.
SSC MTS Application Form 2021
SSC MTS online application form 2021 is made available on the official website on 5th Feb 2021 and the last date of registration is 21st March 2021.
SSC MTS – How To Apply Online?
SSC MTS exam 2021 official notification will be released on 5th Feb 2021. The SSC MTS 2021 application form must be filled only in the online mode. The application procedure has been mentioned below.
- Log in to the SSC official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Now, click on the tab mentioned as ‘Notifications’ on the page. Click on the option that says ‘SSC MTS apply online’.
- The home page will now direct candidates to a new page that will carry out the entire registration process.
- Fill in all the required details which have been asked respectively such as personal details, address, educational qualification, category, exam center options, preference of posts, etc. once done, click on ‘Save and Next’.
- The next step that follows is uploading the scanned copy of the photograph and signature according to the dimensions prescribed by the commission.
- After submitting the application form, the page will direct to the payment gateway wherein candidates can either pay their application fee (if not under the exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate SBI challan and pay the amount in the nearest SBI branch.
SSC MTS 2021 Application Fee
SSC MTS application fee for General Category and OBC Male candidates is Rs. 100/-. Reserved category candidates and females are exempted from the SSC MTS application fee. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates can pay their application fees in two ways.
They can either pay their application fee (if not under the exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate an SBI challan and pay the amount at the nearest SBI branch.
|General / OBC Category (only males)||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Persons with disabilities||Exempted from fee payment|
|Female candidates of all categories||Exempted from fee payment|
Documents Needed While Applying
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Education Certificates to fill the required details in the online application form