SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online : SSC MTS application form and eligibility 2020 are given in detail here. SSC MTS Apply online process will commence from 2nd June 2020 and the last date of registration is 15 July 2020.
Last date of submission of fee through online mode/ generation of challan is 17th July 2020 and last date of payment through challan is 19th July 2020. Candidates must check eligibility criteria to submit online application form of MTS 2020.
SSC MTS notification 2020 will be released by the commission on 2nd June 2020 on its website @ssc.nic.in. A total of 10000+ posts are being expected to be released by SSC under the MTS category. Candidates are appointed under the General Service Group ‘C’ of the Central/State/Union Territories in various departments and offices. The various MTS posts under this exam are:
- Junior gestetner operator etc.
SSC MTS exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Committee in 2 stages, Paper I will be Preliminary exam which will be held in online mode followed by Paper II Descriptive test and Document Verification to recruit candidates on the post of Multitasking staff.
|Online Application start date||2 June 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||to 15 July 2020 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17 July 2020 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan|
|Last date for payment through Challan||19 July 2020 (during working hours of Bank)|
|Admit card for Tier I||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|CBT Tier I||26 Sep 2020 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Results of CBT Tier I||Jan 2021|
|Admit cards for Tier II||Feb 2021|
|Tier II Descriptive test||March 1, 2021|
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC MTS eligibility 2020 is mentioned as follows.
Candidates interested to appear for the SSC MTS exam must have passed and obtained their matriculation exam and certificate from any recognized board or institute as on 1st January 2020. Any candidate failing to qualify this educational criterion mentioned by the commission is not allowed to appear for the exam.
To be considered for the post of SSC MTS and to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2020, a candidate must qualify either of the following criterions mentioned below. He or she must either be a –
- Citizen of India (or)
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India before 1st January 1962 (or)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or East African countries of Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zaire or Vietnam.
All the candidates who belong to countries other than India are required to submit/show a Certificate of eligibility checked and issued by the Government of India. Candidates who fail to procure this document might not be considered eligible for the exam.
SSC MTS Age limit and Relaxation
Candidate who is willing to appear for the SSC MTS exam 2020 must be aged between 18 and 25 years of age as on 1st January 2020. The commission provides age relaxation in the upper limit to candidates of certain selected categories which are mentioned below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)||Upper Age Limit (in years)
|SC / ST||5||30|
|People who lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||05||30|
SSC MTS Application Form 2020
SSC MTS online application form 2020 will be made available on official website on 2nd June 2020 and the last date of registration is 15th July 2020.
SSC MTS – How To Apply Online?
SSC MTS exam 2020 official notification will be released on 2nd June 2020. The SSC MTS 2020 application form must be filled only in the online mode. The application procedure has been mentioned below.
- Log in to the SSC official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Now, click on the tab mentioned as ‘Notifications’ on the page. Click on the option that says ‘SSC MTS apply online’.
- The home page will now direct candidates to a new page that will carry out the entire registration process.
- Fill in all the required details which have been asked respectively such as personal details, address, educational qualification, category, exam center options, preference of posts, etc. once done, click on ‘Save and Next’.
- The next step that follows is uploading the scanned copy of photograph and signature according to the dimensions prescribed by the commission.
- After submitting the application form, the page will direct to the payment gateway wherein candidates can either pay their application fee (if not under exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate SBI challan and pay the amount in the nearest SBI branch.
SSC MTS 2020 Application Fee
SSC MTS application fee for General Category and OBC Male candidates are Rs. 100/-. Reserved category candidates and females are exempted from SSC MTS application fee. After the successful submission of application form, candidates can pay their application fees in two ways. They can either pay their application fee (if not under exempted category) online through debit card/credit card/net banking or can also generate SBI challan and pay the amount in the nearest SBI branch by the given date.
|General / OBC Category (only males)||Rs 100/-
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Persons with disabilities||Exempted from fee payment
|Female candidates of all categories||Exempted from fee payment
Documents Needed While Applying
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Education Certificates to fill the required details in the online application form