Download Syndicate Bank PO 2020 Call Letter : Syndicate Bank PO admit card 2020 for online recruitment test followed by GD/Interview for admission to the PGDBF Course will be released on official website. The call letter for the online test for candidates who have successfully completed their application process will be made available few days before the each stage of examination. Candidates should have their registration number, DOB/Password to download the call letter from the official website of the Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO Release Date
As the exam is expected to be conducted in the third week of February 2020, candidates can expect the availability of call letters for download from the official website during the first or second week of February 2020.
Candidates will also get their call letters to the registered Email ID. However, they are recommended to regularly check the official website of the Syndicate Bank to make sure that they do not miss out any important information.
Admit Card Download Process
Candidates, who apply for the Syndicate Bank Online Recruitment Test for admission to the PGDBF course, can follow the process given below to download their call letter if they do not get it to their registered Email ID. If they get the call letter to their Email ID, they can just download and take a print-out of the call letter:
- Visit the official website of the bank or click here.
- On this website, they will find a link called “Career”, both at the bottom of the homepage and also on the right-hand side of the candidates on the homepage.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains a table that lists the recruitments conducted for different positions by the Syndicate Bank.
- On this page, they should look for the “PGBF Programme 2020-2021”. They will find a link to download the call letter corresponding to it.
- When they click on this link, they will have to enter their registration number/roll number and Password/DOB to reach the page that contains their call letter.
- They should ensure that the details in the call letter are correct.
- Finally, they should download the call letter and should take a print-out of the same and should carry it to the examination centre.
Details On Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2020
Candidates, who have successfully applied and on the page to download the call letter, should make sure that the details corresponding to the sections below are correct:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registered Number
- The exact venue of the test centre
- Address of the test centre
Candidates should also make sure that the centre they have applied for in the application form has been allotted to them.
Instructions To Follow
- Candidates are recommended to have a valid Email ID and phone number before they apply. They should maintain these contact details until the admission process is completed. The reason is that all communications from the Syndicate Bank will be sent to the Email ID registered by the candidate including his/her call letter for the online test and/or Interview and PI.
- Along with the call letter, information handout and sample test will be posted on the Bank’s website. Candidates can use this sample test to familiarize themselves on taking the online test.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test and GD/interview at their own expense.
- In the case of candidates serving any government undertaking including financial institutions and nationalised banks, they will have to produce a “No Objection” certificate from their employer. They should submit it at the time of interview if they are shortlisted from the online test. Otherwise, they will not be considered for the reimbursement of travelling expenses to the test.
- No candidates will be allowed to use mobile phones, telephones and calculators or any such electronic equipment during the selection process, which includes the online test.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test at the centres allotted to them at their own risk. The Syndicate Bank will not be responsible for any injury to the candidates or any loss when they travel to the examination centre.
- The Syndicate Bank at her own discretion can hold re-examination, wherever needed in any venue/centre for the online test.
- Admission of any candidate to the PGDBF course, if they are successful in the selection process, will be final only if the candidate is proven medically fit by a medical officer approved by the Syndicate Bank.
- The admission to the online examination and further selection process is purely provisional without verifying category, qualification and age of candidates. These details will be verified only at the time of interview. If any detail provided by a candidate is proven wrong, his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled.
Documents To Carry To The Exam
Candidates will have to carry the following documents to the online examination centre:
- Valid call letter downloaded from the official website of the Syndicate Bank or downloaded from the Email sent to the applicant.
- A valid photo identity that has the name similar to the name of the applicant in the application submitted for Syndicate Bank and Call Letter.
Candidates are recommended not to carry any form of electronic devices to the examination centre. They will not be allowed to carry such devices.
Syndicate Bank PO 2020 FAQs
Q. Will I Get Any Incentive If I Am Admitted For The PGDBF Course During The Course Period?
A. During the nine-month classroom training, you will get a sum of Rs.3000 per month as stipend. During the following three months of the internship period, you will get a stipend of Rs.15000 per month.
Q. Where Will Be The Examination Centres For The Syndicate Bank PGDBF Course Recruitment Exam?
A. Totally there will be around 189 test centres across different states and union territories in India. When applying, candidates will be provided with the option to choose the centre that is close to them. In most instances, they will be allotted the test centre that they have requested. Even, there are chances that they might be allotted any other test centre nearby.
Q. Will I Get A Separate Call Letter, If I Am Shortlisted For Interview/GD?
A. Yes, if you are shortlisted from the online test, you will be intimated about the same. Also, you will get a call letter to your Email Address that you should carry to the interview centre.