Syndicate bank PO application form 2020 will be released in the first week of January 2020 to apply online for the post of probationary officers. Once the notification is released by the Syndicate Bank, candidates can submit their online application for the post of probationary officers. Candidates recruited through this recruitment process will get admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course offered through the Manipal Academy of Higher Education and NITTE.
On successful completion of this course, the bank assures candidates of a full-fledged career in Syndicate Bank. The registration process will tentatively end in the middle of January 2020 for the online test that will be tentatively conducted in the third week of February 2020.
Syndicate Bank PO – Important Dates
Once the notification is released by the Syndicate Bank, the application process will start immediately within a day or two. Here are some tentative dates for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
|Release of Notification||Jan 2020|
|Beginning of online registration||January 2020|
|Online payment of application fee||January 2020|
|Last date to register online||January 2020|
|Downloading Call Letters for online test||January 2020|
|Date of online Test||Around the third week of February 2020|
Syndicate Bank PO 2020 Eligibility
To apply for the admissions to the One-year PGDBF Course in NITTE Education International Private Limited, Greater Noida, Mangalore and Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore, candidates will have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be either a citizen of India or a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Candidates, who are refugees from Tibet and have come over to India before the 1st of January 1962 for permanent settlement, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates, who originated in India, but have migrated from the United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Burma and Pakistan with the intention of permanent settlement, can also apply.
For those, who fall under categories other than Indian citizens will have to get the certificate of eligibility from the Government of India for the final admission to the PGBF Course. For detailed eligibility about nationality, candidates can visit the notification page once it is out.
Syndicate Bank PO Age Limit
To apply, candidates must have minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on the 1st October 2019. It means that they must have born not earlier than 2nd October 1991 and not later than 1st October 1999, both days inclusive.
A relaxation of 5 years is applicable on the upper age limit for candidates from SC/ST categories. For OBC candidates (non-creamy layer), a relaxation of 3 years is applicable, while for ex-servicemen, a relaxation of 5 years on upper age limit is applicable. For details regarding relaxation of other categories like Persons with disabilities, candidates can visit the notification page.
As on the 1st October 2019, candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 60% of marks. The required percentage is 55 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates. The graduation can be in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidates with equivalent qualification as recognised by the central government can also apply.
Syndicate Bank PO 2020 Application Form
Candidates can submit their application form for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment online through the website of the bank. They can do this once the notification is out, which will happen tentatively in the first week of January 2020. Candidates are recommended to check the website of the Syndicate Bank under the section called “Career” for the issue of notification and for the starting date and closing date of the online application submission process.
Syndicate Bank PO – How To Apply Online?
The process to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
- Candidates will have to go to the website of syndicate bank by clicking here
- On this website, they will have to look for the “Career” tab, which they can find both on their right-hand side on the homepage of the website and also at the bottom of the website.
- Then, they will have to click on the option called “PGBF Programme 2020-21” section, where they will find the option called “Apply online”
- Then, candidates will have to register themselves on the website using “Click here for new registration”. On the resulting page, they will have to enter their name, contact details and Email Address.
- Upon registration, they will get a provisional registration number and password, which will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to take note of the registration number and password. Even, they will get an SMS and an Email to their registered phone number and Email ID respectively indicating their password and the provisional registration number.
- Using these details, candidates can log in to the website of the Syndicate Bank under the “career” section to fill up the application. If they cannot fill up the application in a single sitting, they have the option to save the application so that they can complete the application process later.
- Once the basic details are entered, they will have to click on the “Save and Next” Option.
- Then, they will have to upload their signature and photograph. The photo dimension should be 200 x 230 pixels and the size of the file should be between 20 and 50 kb.
- The photo should be taken recently and the candidates should look straight to the camera when capturing. The background of the photo should be preferably white or any other light colour.
- For uploading signature, candidates will have to sign on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- The dimension of the signature file should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size should be between 10 and 20 kb.
- When scanning the pictures, candidates should fix the resolution of the scanner to at least 200 dpi.
- Thereafter, candidates can continue with the application. After entering all the details, they will have to ensure the correctness before submission. At the end, they will have to hit the submit button.
- Thereafter, they will have to pay the application fee.
- Save the submitted application form for further reference.
The application fee should be paid online. The fee applicable for the general category candidates is Rs.600, which includes the application fee and intimation charges, while for reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs.100, which means that they will have to pay the intimation charges alone. On successful payment of application fee, an e-receipt will be generated by the system. After payment of the fee, candidates should take a print out of the online application and should retain it along with registration number and password for future reference.
Documents Needed When Applying
Candidates should have the following things before they begin applying for Syndicate Bank PO Position
- Educational qualification certificates
- Scanned copy of photo and signature
- Credit/debit card details