Being a user of our website careeradda.com, you need to comply with certain terms and conditions which also include any future amendments. Before you begin to use our site www.careeradda.com , you are accepting to be bound by the provisions of our Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or registration to any one at any point of time without issuing any prior notification.
- Being a user you need to agree that the services once subscribed by you are not refundable.
- Nothing in this agreement between us would be deemed to confer any 3rd party benefits or rights.
- We authorize users to have a view or to access the content available on our websites for the personal use solely. The contents of our site are encrypted and protected. Unauthorized use of content would be violation of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. In no way users can sell or modify the said content or reproduce it on the display or distribute it or otherwise for any commercial or public purposes. The use of the content on any other websites or in any other networked computer environment for any purposes is strictly prohibited. Users should not copy or adapt the HTML code that we create for the consumption of our readers only.
- Users would be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the accounts and passwords. The users would be responsible for all the activities of the websites under his/her name mentioned in the account whether they are authorized or not. As a user you need to notify the company of any unauthorized use of the Password and Account.
- We reserve the right to suspend, modify, cancel, discontinue or even terminate the services of the website or reject any entries on our sole discretion without giving you any notice beforehand or without assigning any reason to you.
- Users will be responsible for the use of our website, for the entries/blogs/posts or for any upload they make and for any of the consequences arising after consuming content of our site. The user agrees that they shall use our website in accordance with the laws, regulations or rules as applicable from time to time including the IT laws and laws that relate to the unfair competition, defamation and false advertising. Furthermore, the users need to agree that the usage of the websites by the users should not violate any 3rd party rights that also include but not limited to the Intellectual property rights, right to publicity and right to privacy.
Apart from the above, the users should also agree that they should not use our website to transmit, store or distribute any material. Any violation to our Terms and conditions will result in the immediate termination of the agreement.
- Users are also prohibited from violating or any attempt to violate the security of our website including the following activities (a) Accessing the data which is not meant for the users or logging into server or account which the user is not authorized to access. (b) Attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including or without limitation via submitting virus to the website, flooding, spamming, overloading or crashing any part of the header information in any kind of e-mail or newsgroup posting. Any violation to the system or network security may result in the criminal or civil liability. The company will also investigate the occurrences that involve such violations and may also involve, co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in the prosecution of all the users who are involved in similar violations.
If any posting is made by the user it would be his/her responsibility. We have the provision to filter out the postings that carry any offensive materials or any material that defame us. You have to remember that we just provide you a platform and being a user of our website, you need to comply with the various provisions of the laws while you upload any kind of content on our website.
We Prohibit Posting Of Users’ Content. The User Content Comprises Of The Following
- That engages, endorses or promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind.
- That harasses or advocates harassment of any group or individual.
- Involves the transmission of chain letters, junk mails or any type of spamming or mass mailing.
- Promotes any type of false or misleading information or any type of illegal activities or any type of conduct which is abusive, obscene, defamatory or threatening.
- Promotes any type of illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work, like providing any pirated computer or links or links to the pirated music or other media files.
- Contains only the redistricted or password only access pages or the hidden images or pages.
- Displays the links to any indecent material of any kind.
- Provides any type of instructional information about the illegal activities or any other activities or the prohibited terms including illegal weapons or violation of someone’s privacy etc.
To put it in long and short, we are a career and education portal and as a user of our website you need to make sure that you comply by all the terms and conditions put here. We do not warrant that our portal will operate without any technical errors and would remain free from any kind of computer virus or any other mechanism that can harm our portal. In no way and in no manner we are responsible for the damages or the consequences. We make no warranties about the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, test, graphics or links used on our website. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve or disclose the personal information of Users including the content of the blogs or postings if it is required. As a user, you need to comply by the Terms and Conditions set forth by us.