TISS BAT 2019 Apply Online, Application Form : Every year the Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducts the national level Bachelor’s Admission Test to provide admission in the Bachelor’s Programme of Arts in Social Sciences and Social work (wherever applicable) in all campuses. Interested students will give the entrance test TISS BAT to get admission in the respective course. In this article find all details of TISS BAT 2019 such as official notification, application form, eligibility, admit cards, results etc.
TISS BAT 2019 Overview
TISS BAT 2019 important events and dates have been listed below.
|Announcement of the admission||Last week of October 2018|
|End date for filling and submission of online TISS BAT application form 2019||Third week of March 2018|
|Release of TISS BAT Admit Card 2019||III week of April 2019|
|Date of TISS BAT entrance test||I week of May 2019|
|Declaration of TISS BAT result 2019||II week of June 2019|
|After final results selected candidates must send scanned copies of their Paid fees challan, Score card and Acceptance letter.|
SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates should also send the Caste and the Income certificates.
All mentioned documents should be sent through mail.
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
provisional admission will be confirmed after document submission
|Dates will be announced after the declaration of result only|
|Announcement of I wait list||Will announce later|
|Apply online @||http://admissions.tiss.edu|
TISS BAT 2019 Notification
Soon in the coming months, the TISS BAT 2019 official notification will get released for the admission in academic session 2019-20.
TISS BAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed class 12th/ intermediate in any of the streams from the recognized Board of the country are eligible to apply. In addition, candidates who have passed International Baccalaureate Diploma and waiting for result of class 12th in June 2019 are eligible to apply for admission in TISS.
Candidates who have already given the class 12th examination and are waiting for the result can apply for TISS BAT.
The maximum age of the candidates is 23 years as on 5th May 2019. The candidates whose age is more than 23 years are not eligible.
TISS BAT 2019 No. Of Seats
- BA Programme in Social Sciences: 180 seats
- A. (Hons) in Social Work: 40 seats
TISS BAT 2019 Application Form – Fee & Mode Of Payment
The most important thing for TISS BAT entrance exam is that candidates must complete the process of registration in order to appear in the entrance exam. But, they should make sure that before starting the registration process; they have a valid email ID and working mobile number.
As the registration process will be completed, candidates will get registration ID and password to continue the process of filling application form. After receiving the registration ID and password, they should login on the official website. After login, they have to fill all the personal and education information of the last qualifying examination. Make sure that no incorrect information is filled in the application form. If any of the information is found to be incorrect at the time of admission, then the candidates will be disqualified from the admission process.
Therefore, before final submission of application form, candidates must recheck the filled information to make sure that all the information filled in application form is right and correct. They will also fill the preference for the exam centre in the application form. It will not be changed once filled.
After submission of application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees. The application fee is decided by the TISS only and it will be different for different categories.
- General Category: Rs. 1075/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 275/-
The mode of paying application fee is both online and offline as per the choice of candidates. The online payment will be made through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card. The offline payment will be through SBI challan.
TISS BAT 2019 – How To Apply Online?
- Open the official website of TISS-BAT 2019 or click here
- Click link ‘ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS’ available under section ‘B.A. PROGRAMMES’
- A new page will be opened having all details related to B.A. Admissions
- Click on link ‘How to Apply’; it is available on the left side of the page
- Read all the general instructions before applying
- Now, click link ‘CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM’; it is available under subheading ‘B.A. How to Apply?’
- A new page will be opened having a registration form
- Enter and submit the asked details such as authentic email id, working mobile number etc
- Instantly, you will get a registration ID and password
- Use them to login
- Provide your basic details such as name, parents’ names etc.
- Enter your qualification details
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent PP size photo for admit card
- Select payment option and make the payment
- Preview your application and make changes (if required) otherwise submit it
- Don’t forget to print your final submitted application form
TISS BAT 2019 Exam Date
TISS-BAT 2019 is expected to be held in the 1st week of May 2019. However, exact date is yet to be announced. This entrance test will be held in the following cities:
|Sr. No||Test City|
TISS BAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Process
First of all, the candidates should know that mode of examination is online and will not be on the basis of pen and paper mode. The online examination will consist of 2 parts: Part A and Part B.
Both the parts are different from each other and will have different types of questions.
Part A, there will be only Multiple Choice Questions which will cover the topics from Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Current Affairs and topic mentioned above in syllabus. Time allotted for Part A is 60 minutes.
Part B will have only subjective questions which must be written in the time duration of 30 minutes (2 short questions).
|Part||Type of Questions||Marks||Allotted Time|
|A||Objective Type Questions||60||60 minutes|
TISS BAT 2019 Syllabus
- English Proficiency (verbal Ability +Reading Comprehensive)
- Fill in the blank
- Usage of Idioms
- Sentence Correction
- Off Word out
- Spelling of words
- Reading Comprehension (3 paragraphs with 4 questions for each paragraph, total 12)
2. Maths and Numerical Ability
- Ratio Proportion & Variation
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Distance and Work
- Data Interpretation
3. Logical Reasoning
- Statement conclusion
- True or False
- Clock and Calendar
- Eye for detail/ puzzles
- Direction Sense/ Best Route
- Logical Connectivity and coding- decoding
- Family and circular arrangement
- Alphabet and number series
4. General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Media and Advertisements
- History and Geography
- Politics and Constitution
- Environment and Nature
TISS BAT Interview
These appeared candidates who are able to pass the written exam will go for the next round of admission which is interview. The candidates must ensure that the interview will be applicable for those who want admission in the course of BA (HONS) in Social Work. For other courses in BA, the admission will be offered on the basis of written score and merit list.
TISS BAT Seat Intake
|Name of Course||Campus offering this course||Seat Intake|
|3 year BA programme in Social Sciences||TISS Hyderabad||60|
|BA HONS in social work along with the specialization in discipline of Rural Development||TISS Tuljapur||40|
TISS BAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully submitted the TISS BAT application form will be able to download TISS BAT Hall Ticket 2019. It will be available online on the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Candidates have to utilize the application ID/registration ID and password for downloading TIS BAT Hall Ticket 2019. The entire process to download admit cards is explained below:
- Open TISS BAT official website or click here
- Find and explore B.A. Admissions section
- Find and click on tab ‘Download Admit Card’
- A new page will be opened having a login form
- Enter and submit the required details like application ID/registration ID and password
- You will see your admit card
- Download and print it on A4 size paper
The admit card of TISS BAT contain the important information related to candidate as well as entrance examination. It displays –
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam venue
- Timings of exam
- Date of exam and
- Important instruction to be carried in the exam.
Next thing, candidates should kept in their mind is that they have to carry their admit cards in the exam hall. If any of the candidates is found without TISS BAT admit card, then they will not be allowed to continue in the exam hall.
TISS BAT Result 2019
Candidates who will appear in the TISS BAT can check the result online. The authorities will release the result for the appeared candidates on the official website of TISS. There is nothing to worry as checking result online is very easy as the appeared candidate will have to enter registration ID along with password. TISS-BAT 2019 result will show the name of candidate along with the roll number of candidates. In addition, it will also display the passing status of candidate along with detailed marks.
Process To Download TISS BAT 2019 Results
- Open online portal of TISS-BAT 2019
- Explore section ‘B.A. Admissions’
- You will see a new page having few links
- Find and click on ‘B.A. Admissions 2018 Results’ link
- You will see campus wise results link
- Click on the respective campus result link
- A PDF will be downloaded
- Open PDF having registration numbers & names of the selected candidates
- Find or search your name
TISS BAT 2019 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be different for Part A and Part B. It is the minimum qualifying marks that must be scored by the candidates to participate in admission process.
We wish you Best of Luck for TISS-BAT 2019