TN Police Constable Apply Online 2021 : Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Application form 2021 will be made available by the TNUSRB on its website. TN Police Constable Apply online process for submitting application form for the recruitment of various vacancies in the police department of constable level will start with the release of notification.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board make an announcement that 8826 vacancies for the police constable, jail warder and fireman will be filled by the board. The notification for the same will be released by the board. However, the breakup of 8826 vacancies are as follows:
- Grade II Police Constable – 5962 Men, 2645 Female & Transgender
- Grade II Jail Warder – 186 men, 22 women
- Fireman – 191 men
So, the total number of vacancies for men candidates will be 6339 and for women, it will be 2667. Candidates can submit the application form soon and closing date of registration is notified. The Tamil Nadu Constable Gr-II, Jail Warder Gr-II and Fireman recruitment will have written test that will test the general English, numerical ability, reasoning and general knowledge of the candidates.
TN Police ConstableImportant Dates
The notification for the TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman has been released by the board. Based on the notification issued by the TNUSRB, here are some actual and tentative dates.
|Notification Release||To be notified|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Closing Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Date of Written Exam||To be notified|
TN Police Constable Eligibility 2021
TNUSRB Constable, fireman, jail warder eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit are as follows.
To apply for all three positions, applicants must have completed their class X from a recognized board.
The minimum age is 18 years and the upper age limit is 24 years as on the 1st of July 2021 for the general category candidates to apply for TN Constable. The age relaxation for other candidates is as follows on the upper age limit as on the 1st of July 2021:
- SC, ST, SC (A) – 29 Years
- BC, MBC, DNC, BC (M) – 26 years
- CPMF/Ex-Servicemen/A person serving armed forces – 45 Years
For complete details about the eligibility, candidates are recommended to visit the notification page.
TN Police Constable Application Form 2021
If you are planning to apply online for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail warder, Fireman positions, you will have to submit complete application form through the official website of the board by making the payment of fee. Make sure that you apply before the last date to apply specified by the board in the official notification for this recruitment.
TN Police Constable – How to Apply Online?
Here is the process you will have to follow to apply for the TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Recruitment:
- Visit the TNUSRB website @ http://tnusrbonline.org/
- you will find a section ‘Ongoing recruitment’
- Under that find Common Recruitment 2021 Gr-II Constables, Gr-II Jail Warder, Fireman and below that find link called “Application Form ”
- You should register yourself with the website if you are new user
- On the centre of this website, you will find “Create new user” below login button
- You will have to first click on this link if you have not registered earlier
- Enter Email ID, again enter Email ID and click Verify Email
- You will get an OTP to your registered Email Id
- Enter the OTP in the application then enter details like name, initial, mobile number, secret question and answer that will remind your password. Enter the password and again enter the same password for confirmation. Click Submit and you will get to a registration confirmation page with the user ID
- Now, log in with the user ID that you got in the previous page and enter the same password that you entered in the previous page
- Read the instructions carefully, where you will find the last date to apply
- Then, move on to the One Time Registration Page and pass on the 8 steps stated there one by one
- The steps include personal details, academic details, work experience, additional details, upload photos, upload signature, document upload and finally preview before submitting these details. After completing each step, click on the Next button to move to the following
- The size of the photo and signature, which can be in JPEG/JPG/BMP/PNG format should be as follows:
- Upload the certificates suggested in the page like class X, community certificate
- Then, preview and submit and now you can apply to the TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman recruitment
- When you go to the dashboard, you will find all your details present on the dashboard as you entered. Now, when you click on the apply option, you will have to choose the “TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman recruitment” and provide the advertisement number and preferred district in which you are ready to take up the written test
- After entering the requested details, you can click on the “Apply” button.
TN Police Constable Fee
The application fee for candidates planning to apply for the TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman recruitment will be Rs.130. You will find different options to pay the application fee. You can get complete details about the modes of payment from the official notification.
If you belong to the reserved category, you will have to upload the community certificate. It is essential that it should have been issued by a competent authority. As the qualification required for this position is class X, you will have to upload your class X certificate. Also, you should have your photo and signature files ready. All these things should be ready in your system as scanned files so that you can easily upload them. But, make sure that the sizes of these files are as per the specifications stated by the board.
TN Police Constable Apply Online FAQs
Q. Can I Register With The Website Of TNUSRB Before Release of Notification and Then Apply Once The Notification Is Out?
A. No, you will not find the new user registration link in the website before releasing of notification. You will find this link once the notification is released and the application process starts. But, it is not essential that you will have to do the registration and applying on the same day. You can log in using the user name and password on some other day to apply.
Q. From when can I submit TN Police Constable application form?
A. TN Police Constable online application form can be submitted soon and the last date of registration is notified in due course.
Q. What is the application fee for TN Police Constable 2021?
A. Candidate has to pay Rs.130/- towards TN Police constable application fee.
Q. From where can I apply online for Tamil Nadu Police Constable?
A. Candidates can submit the online application form from the official website of TNUSRB. You can visit the link @https://cr.tnusrbonline.org/TNU/LoginAction_input.action for applying online.