TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Notification [Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility] : TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Recruitment notification will be released, and apply online process will start @ trb.tn.nic.in from 24 June 2021 (Tentative). The last date for submission of the application is 15 July 2021. But before applying online, interested candidates must confirm their candidature by checking eligibility details mentioned in TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs notification.
Further details such as date of notification/notification no., important dates, total vacancies, age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply, examination fee & mode of payment, hall ticket, scheme of examination, selection procedure, result, cutoffs, the scale of pay/salary, etc. have been provided below.
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Fee Payment
- Selection Procedure
- Hall Tickets
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Recruitment 2021
TN Teachers Recruitment Board is conducting state-level recruitment for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I. Total vacancies to be filled through TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment 2021 are 2144. The selection procedure will include a computer-based examination and certificate verification. The date of the Computer Based Exam will be announced in due course of time.
Admit cards to appear for CBE will be issued to those candidates who successfully submit an application through online mode. Examination results will be published on the official website of the TN Teachers Recruitment Board. Candidates who score at least or above cutoff marks will be called for certificate verification. The final selection of the candidates will be made after verification and on fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
|Name of the recruitment||TN TRB PGAs / PEDs Grade - I Recruitment 2021|
|Notification No.||To be released|
|Date of notification||June 12, 2021|
|Name of the Post||Physical Education Directors Grade - I / Post Graduate Assistants|
|Service||Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application starting date||June 24, 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15 July 2021 till 05.00 PM|
|Selection procedure||Computer based test and certificate verification|
|Hall ticket for CBT||To be notified|
|Computer Based Examination will be on||To be announced later|
|CBT Results||To be notified|
|Certificate Verification||To be notified|
TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Recruitment Notification 2021
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment notification for the vacancies of PGAs / PEDs Grade – I will be released on 12 June 2021 by the Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu.
TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Vacancies
Through TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment 2021, the Teachers Recruitment Board will fill up total of 2144 vacancies of the posts like Physical Education Directors Grade – I and Post Graduate Assistants in Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service. Further details of vacancies have been provided below
|Particulars||No. of vacancies|
|Minority Language / Medium vacancies||14|
- To know the department wise number of vacancies, please refer to the official notification
- Above mentioned no. of vacancies is tentative
TN TRB PGAs/ PEDs Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment must make sure that they are eligible as per the conditions prescribed by the TN Teachers Recruitment Board in PGAs / PEDs notification.
As on 01 July 2021, the upper age limit of candidates should not be over 57 years because the age of superannuation is 58 years. However, there’s no minimum age limit prescribed by the Board.
Candidates who will apply for Post Graduate Assistants or Physical Education Directors must possess the following qualifications otherwise they will not be eligible for appointment.
For Post Graduate Assistants
- PG with minimum 45% marks (or its equivalent) and B.Ed. (As per NCTE Regulations, 2007) OR
- PG with minimum 50% marks (or its equivalent) and B.Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution OR
- PG with minimum 50% marks (or its equivalent) and B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution
For Physical Education Directors
- BPE or B.P.Ed or B.Sc in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks (As per NCTE Regulations, 2009) OR
- P.E degree / B.P.Ed (Integrated) 4 years professional degree OR
- P.Ed with at least 55% or B.P.E Course of 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) AND
- P.Ed of minimum 2 years duration from any NCTE recognized institution
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Application Form
Application forms to apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment 2021 will be available from 24 June 2021 onwards. The last date for applying online is 15 July 2021. Applications submitted in paper will not be accepted.
Before submission of application through online mode, interested candidates will have to complete a mandatory one-time registration. Further details have been provided below.
TN TRB PGA/PED : How To Apply Online?
- Open TN Teachers Recruitment Board website or click here www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Read notification carefully then open the ‘Registration’ page
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- A page having a fresh registration form for new users will open up
- Enter your basic details such as name, father’s / mother’s names, gender, and date of birth
- Enter your email ID and mobile (both should be kept active through the recruitment process)
- Cross-check the details entered by you then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your registration is completed now; you will receive registration ID and password on your registered e-mail id and Mobile Number
- Open login page then enter and submit your registration ID and password to login and submit your application
- Fill in the particulars like basic details, academic/professional qualification details, address, etc.
- Confirm all the details and make changes, if required
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- You will be redirected to the payment page
- Select any of the available options (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Make a payment online then print your application for future reference
Examination Fee and Mode Of Payment
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards examination fee. However, the examination fee for persons with disability and candidates belonging to SC, SCA, ST categories is 250/-.
Candidates can pay their examination fee through a payment gateway using a debit card/credit card /net banking. Fee submitted offline in other forms like demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted.
Documents Required For Applying Online
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number
- Scanned image of latest color passport size photograph in PNG / JPEG / JPG format of size between 20 and 60 kb
- Scanned image of signature in PNG / JPEG / JPG format of size between 10 and 30 kb
- Details of debit card/credit card / net banking
Scheme Of Examination
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment will consist of a computer-based examination of 3 hours duration and have 150 MCQs. Each MCQ will be of one mark.
|Part||No. of MCQs|
|Main Subject (Tamil / English / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / History / Geography / Economics / Commerce / Political Science / Physical Education)||110|
Medium Of Examination
|Subjects in paper||Languages|
|academic subjects (except Home Science, Micro Biology, Indian Culture and Bio-chemistry)||English and Tamil|
|Physical Education, Home Science, Micro Biology, Indian Culture and Bio-Chemistry||English|
TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Syllabus
Subject wise syllabus for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Examination has been given in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment will include a computer-based examination and certificate verification round. Candidates who secure cut off marks will be called for certificate verification. The final selection of candidates depends on the fulfillment of essential eligibility criteria.
TN TRB PGA/ PED Hall Tickets
To appear for TN TRB PGA/ PEDs computer-based examination, candidates must have valid hall ticket. Hall ticket of the computer-based examination will have a date, time and centre details. Hall tickets will be available to download from the Teachers Recruitment Board website.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
- Open official website
- On the homepage, find and click on the ‘Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I Recruitment’ link
- Click on Admit card / Hall ticket
- Once again, click on ‘Click here to download the Hall-Ticket’
- A login screen will appear
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’
- Then click on the ‘Login’ tab
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download then print it
TN TRB PGA/ PED Results
PGA/ PEDs Results of the computer-based examination will be published on the website of the Teachers Recruitment Board (www.trb.tn.nic.in) after a few days of examination.
How To Check Result?
- Open TN TRB website
- Click on the result section
- Find and click on PGAs/ PEDs Result 2021
- Enter your roll number
- Check and Print your result
Minimum Eligibility Marks
Candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in the TNTRB PGAs/ PEDs examination. For ST candidates, the minimum is 40% marks and for SC / SCA candidates, it is 45% marks.
Candidates who secure minimum cut off marks will be shortlisted for certificate verification. Certificate Verification Call letter will be published on the Teachers Recruitment Board website. Candidates who will be going to appear for Certificate verification must keep the original and attested copies of the following documents
- 10th / SSLC marks sheet / certificates
- 12th / Higher Secondary or its equivalent marks sheet/certificates
- Marks sheet/certificates of U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent
- Marks sheet/certificates of P.G. Degree in the same subject or its equivalent
- Marks sheet/certificates of B.Ed. or its equivalent
- Marks sheet/certificates of M.P.Ed or its equivalent
Salary / Scale Of Pay
Candidates selected to the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I will be eligible for the following scale of pay
- 36900 – 116600/- (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs. 36900/-
TN TRB PGA/ PED FAQs
Q.When TN TRB PGA/PED Computer Based Examination Will Be Held?
A. Date of the computer-based examination will be announced later.
Q. How Many Vacancies Are Available?
A. Total of 2144 vacancies is available.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Application Through Online Mode?
A. the Last date for submission of the application is 15 July 2021.
Q. I’m 40 Years Old and Have A PG Degree and B.A.Ed. Degree, Can I Apply For Post Graduate Assistants?
A. Yes, you can apply for the said post.
Q. What Is The Lower Age Limit To Apply For Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I?
A. There’s no lower age limit. Candidates of age up to 57 years can apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Recruitment 2021.