Download TN TRB PGAs/ PEDs Hall Tickets 2021 : TN TRB PG Assistants/ PEDs call letters are likely to be released 2 weeks before the written test @www.trb.tn.nic. Computer based examination will be held most probably in Aug/ Sept 2021. Candidates who will appear for computer based examination to be conducted for the said posts must have a valid downloaded call letter/hall ticket, otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the examination.
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs call letters will be uploaded by the TN TRB on its website. To download the hall ticket from the TN TRB website, candidates will have to enter and submit their registration ID and password.
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment 2021 will include a computer based examination and certificate verification. Those who are able to score cut-offs marks will be called for certificate verification. The final selection of candidates will depend on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. After certificate verification and confirming eligibility criteria, the appointing authority will issue appointment orders for selected candidates.
|Mode of availability of hall tickets||Online|
|Website to download hall ticket||www.trb.tn.nic|
|Hall tickets available from||To be notified|
|Computer based examination will be on||To be notified|
|Result will be out on||To be notified|
|Certificate Verification list will be out on||To be notified|
|Certificate Verification Call letter will be available on||To be notified|
|Final result will be out on||To be notified|
Download TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Hall Ticket
Candidates who successfully apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs recruitment 2021 will be issued call letters through online mode. Before a few days from the date of computer-based examination, the Board will upload hall ticket for eligible candidates on its website.
How To Download TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Hall Ticket?
- Open the TN Teachers Recruitment Board website or click here
- On the homepage, several links will be displayed
- Find and click on the ‘Download TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs call letters’ link
- A login window will appear on the screen
- Enter ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ tab
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Print and keep it safe
Details On Hall Ticket
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs hall ticket will contain the following details
- Candidate’s name
- Registration / Roll number
- Date of birth, gender, and category
- Scanned images of photo and signature
- Details of examination such as day, date, time, and session
- Examination center details
- Exam day guidelines/instructions for candidates
About TN TRB PG Assistants / PEDs Recruitment 2021
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is conducting recruitment throughout the state for 2144 vacancies of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I available in TN Higher Secondary Educational Service. Recruitment will include a computer-based examination and certificate verification.
Computer Based Examination
- Candidates who successfully apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / PEDs Recruitment 2021 will have to appear for a computer-based test having a single paper.
- CBT will have 150 multiple choice questions, each of 1 mark. MCQs will be distributed in three parts – Main subject (110 MCQs), Educational Methodology (30 MCQs), and General Knowledge (10 MCQs).
- In the question paper, MCQs of Subjects like Home Science, Indian Culture, Bio-Chemistry, Micro Biology, and Physical Education will be in English only whereas MCQs of the rest academic subjects will be in both Tamil and English. MCQs of languages subjects will be in their respective languages.
- Minimum Eligibility Marks in the examination are 40% marks for ST, 45% marks for SC / SCA, and 50% marks for other candidates.
Those candidates who score above cut off to be decided by appointing authority will have to appear for certificate verification. Certificate Verification call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates through the TRB’s website. While going for certificate verification, candidates must keep all the original and attested copies of the following certificates/documents.
- SSLC / 10th examination documents
- Higher Secondary / 12th examination or its equivalent documents
- Documents of UG and PG courses
- Documents of B.Ed. programme
- Documents of M.P.Ed degree or its equivalent qualification
- Community certificate (for ST, SC / SCA, BC / MBC / DNC etc. candidates only)
- Tamil medium study certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
For the verification of certificates/documents, shortlisted candidates will have to present personally on the date prescribed in their call letter of certificate verification otherwise they will not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured cut off / minimum qualifying marks.
After certification verification, a list having names of provisionally selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of TN TRB. The final appointment orders will be issued once it is confirmed that the eligibility criteria of selected candidates are fulfilled.
TN TRB PGA/ PED Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will, I Get OTP On My Registered Number While Downloading Call Letter?
Q. Can I Download Call Letter Using My Registered Email ID?
A. No. Only ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ should be used for downloading the call letter.
Q. Will, I Receive A Printed Copy Of My Hall Ticket?
A. No, the printed / hard copy of the hall ticket will not be sent by email or post.
Q. Can I Make A Request For Changing My Exam Centre After I Receive Hall Ticket?
A. No, such requests will not be accepted by the authorities. The examination center once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances.