Download TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 : TNPSC Group 2 or CCSE – II Hall Ticket 2019 will be made available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. To download the TNPSC Group 2 Prelim/ Main hall ticket or Interview Call Letter from the official website, candidates should provide their login ID, application number and Date of Birth details. Candidates, who have successfully applied to the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II can alone download their hall tickets.
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Release Date
Candidates can expect the release of TNPSC CCSE – II hall ticket to happen one week or 7 days before the preliminary exam or main examination. Candidates can download the call letter for the oral test, a week before the test from the official website. Candidates, who have successfully applied for the positions in CCSE, will be notified about the availability of hall ticket via SMS and to their registered Email ID. However, candidates can visit the website of the commission a week before the test to check the availability of hall ticket and download it. It will ensure that they will not miss out even if they do not get the information to their registered phone number and email.
How To Download Hall Tickets?
Candidates will have to follow the process given below for downloading the hall ticket for the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Group 2):
- They will have to visit the website of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- They will find an option called “Online Services” in the middle of the website on their right-hand side
- When they click on this option, they will find a dropdown menu appearing
- On this menu, they will find one of the options as Hall Ticket download
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a webpage @http://tnpscexams.net/TNPSC/
- On this webpage, there will be a list of advertisements for recruitments in the form of a table. This will also find TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Group 2) as one of the options. Corresponding to this exam, they will find a link that says “Download Admit Card”
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that will prompt them to enter their login ID or application number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY Format
- Once they enter the requested details, candidates will have to click on the “Submit” button. Candidates will find their hall ticket for the preliminary examination displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are recommended to ensure the correctness of the details in the hall ticket before they download it. Once downloaded after ensuring the correctness, they will have to print it and should carry the same to the test centre.
Details On Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in the Admit Card for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group 2):
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Test centre details
- Registration ID of the candidate
- Time to report to the test centre
- Instructions to be followed at the test centre
Further, candidates will find that there will be a space provided in the admit card for them to sign in front of the invigilator at the test centre.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Applicants have to download the hall ticket from the official website of the TNPSC.
- TNPSC Group 2 hall tickets will not get it delivered to their homes by post. Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the instructions given in the hall ticket and they should strictly comply with them.
- Candidates should reach the test centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the test in a decent dress. They should carry the downloaded hall ticket to the test centre along with them.
- No test-taker will be permitted inside the test centre 30 minutes after the commencement of the test.
- In case, a candidate has applied more than once due to which has got more than a single hall ticket with different register numbers, he/she should retain only one hall ticket and should return the rest to the commission by clearly specifying the facts.
- All applicants will have to appear to the test in the venue allotted to them in the hall ticket. Change of venue will not be permitted and in case, an applicant appears for the test in the venue other than, where he/she was originally allotted the answer paper of such candidates will not be taken by the commission for evaluation.
- At the test centre, the candidate will have to show the hall ticket on demand for verification to the inspection authorities/chief invigilator/invigilator.
- The test takers should carry a black or a blue pen, the hall ticket and valid ID proof only to the test venue. Other materials will not be permitted inside. In case, an applicant is found in possession of any materials like electronic gadgets, books, pencils and notes of any kind inside the test hall, he/she will be liable for rejection of application and debarment for a period, which will be decided by the commission.
- Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the hall ticket to the test centre. Otherwise, there might be invalidation of the answer sheet or reduction of two marks as the case may be as decided by the commission based on the merit of the candidate.
- Candidates should sit only on the seat allotted to them on the basis of their registration number. To fill up the answer sheet, candidates will have to follow the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Before they start writing anything in the answer sheet, candidates are recommended to make sure that the answer sheet is properly printed and there is no damage of any sort to the answer sheet. In case of any defects in the sheet, candidates should handover the same to the invigilator and should get a new one.
Documents To Carry
Candidates should carry only their hall ticket a blue/black ball point pen and a valid ID proof. They should not carry any other things into the test centre. Electronic items are not permitted inside the test centre.