Check TNPSC Group 2 Results 2019 [Answer key, Cut Off] : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 result 2019 will be published after few weeks after the preliminary examination and the main examination. TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Interview posts) prelim exam will be released followed by Main exam and Interview result. Even though candidates will be notified about the availability of the results on the official website to their Email ID and to their mobile number, it is suggested that they should regularly visit the website for updates on the exact date of results.
TNPSC Group 2 Important Dates
|Result for Preliminary Examination||One month after the written test.|
|Starting date for uploading documents by candidates shortlisted from preliminary examination for the main examination||A week after the result for preliminary examination|
|Last date to upload scanned documents||15 days after the starting date|
|Date of Main Examination||November 1, 2019|
|Results for the main examination||December 1, 2019|
|Notification for document verification||January 1, 2020|
|Document verification dates||January/February 2020|
|Oral Test date||February 1, 2020|
|Counselling||March 1, 2020|
TNPSC Group 2 Answer key
TNPSC CCSE – II interview posts Answer Key will be published on the official website of TNPSC about three days after the preliminary examination. Candidates, who took up the test, will be notified to their registered phone number and email about the availability of the answer key. Here is the process to download the answer key:
How To Download Answer Key?
- Candidates will have to visit www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html, where they will find the links to the answer keys for different recruitment tests in the form of a table.
- They will have to click on the date corresponding to the TNPSC CCSE – II preliminary examination in the column that shows tentative.
- When they click on this link, they will find links to different papers in the preliminary examination.
- Clicking on the link to each paper will take them to the page that contains the question number with the correct choice.
- They have the option to print it or they can also download the answer key.
- This is just the tentative answer key and the TNPSC provides the option for the test takers to raise objections for any content in the tentative answer key for the preliminary examination.
- In the case of any clarifications, they will have to submit the same along with valid proof of their claim within 7 days from the release of the answer key.
- The objections received after 7 days will not be considered for evaluation.
- The board will analyse the objections raised by the test takers and will release the final answer key for the preliminary test.
As the main examination is a descriptive type test, the answer key will not be published by the commission.
How To Check Result?
Candidates, who took up the TNPSC CCSE – II can check the results for the preliminary examination and also the main examination as per the process given below:
- Go to the result page of TNPSC by clicking here
- You will find a table in this webpage, where, in one of the columns, you will find the recruitment tests conducted by the TNPSC.
- Also, the table will have the date of the written test in one of the columns followed by the date of the oral test in the following column and there will be three other columns as well.
- On this table, you will have to click on the link that shows TNPSC Combined Civil Service Examination – II (Group II Service), where, in the second column you will find the date in which you took the preliminary test.
- On the third column, you will find the link that will take you to the PDF page that contains the result for the Preliminary test.
- When you click on this link, you will find the list of register numbers of candidates shortlisted for the main examination.
- This page will also have the date of the main examination along with the details about the last date within which the qualified candidates will have to apply for the main examination.
- Before you read the instructions given on this page, the first thing you will have to do is to find whether your registration number is present on this page. If you find your register number, it is an indication that you have successfully cleared the preliminary examination.
- In the same way, you will have to check the result for the main examination, which will have the register number of qualified candidates along with the schedule for certificate verification and instructions to be followed.
Details On Scorecard
In addition to the result, in the result page of TNPSC, as stated above in the column, you will also find the link to the scorecard some days after the results are out. When you click on the appropriate link to the scorecard, you will be prompted to enter your registration number. Once you enter it, you will be taken to your scorecard that will have the following details:
- Your register number
- Your name
- Your age
- Your DOB
- Marks you have secured in each stage of the recruitment
- Your overall mark
- Your ranking
TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off
The minimum qualifying mark as stated by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for Group 2 interview posts will be 90 for the preliminary test that is conducted for 300 marks, while the qualifying mark for the main written examination and oral test will be 102, which is conducted for 340 marks in total.
Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates can somewhat judge the expected cut-off for this year, on the basis of the past year cut-off. Here is a table to show the top 5 final cut-offs for the TNPSC CCSE – II:
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Cut Off
Here is a table to show the prelims cut-off for this recruitment for male and female candidates in different categories:
|Category||Male (out of 200)||Female (out of 200)|
Main Examination Cut Off
The table below shows the TNPSC Group 2 Interview posts Main exam cut off.
|Category||Male (out of 300)||Female (out of 200)|
|First Rank Holder||Last Rank Holder||First Rank Holder||Last Rank Holder|
Candidates securing more than 200 for 300 in the mains exam will be in safe zone.