Check TNPSC Group 2 Results 2021 [Answer key, Cut Off] : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 result 2021 will be published after few weeks after the preliminary examination and the main examination. TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Interview & Non-Interview posts) prelim exam will be released followed by Main exam and Interview result. Even though candidates will be notified about the availability of the results on the official website to their Email ID and mobile number, it is suggested that they should regularly visit the website for updates on the exact date of results.
TNPSC Group 2 Important Dates
|Result for Preliminary Examination||One month after the written test|
|Starting date for uploading documents by candidates shortlisted from preliminary examination for the main examination||A week after the result for preliminary examination|
|Last date to upload scanned documents||15 days after the starting date|
|Date of Main Examination||To be notified|
|Results for the main examination||To be notified|
|Notification for document verification||To be notified|
|Document verification dates||To be notified|
|Oral Test date||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
TNPSC Group 2 Result Release Date
TNPSC Group 2 result is expected to be released one month after the exam. There will be three results for interview posts, i.e. preliminary result, main result and final result after interview. For non-interview posts only 2 results will be released, one for preliminary then final result after the main exam. The release date will be announced soon on the official website of TNPSC @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website.
How To Check Result?
Candidates, who took up the TNPSC CCSE – II Exam can check the results for the preliminary examination and also the main examination as per the process given below:
- Go to official website of TNPSC @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on result link on the right side of the website
- A new page will open containing list of all the available results
- Click on the appropriate result link (preliminary / main / final) against “Post Included in Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group II SERVICES)” heading
- A list containing registration number of the qualified candidates will open
- Look for you registration number in the merit list (using CTRL + F in PC)
- If your registration number is present in the list then you have qualified for next round / final selection
Upload Documents For Certificate Verification Candidates who qualify the TNPSC Group 2 main exam will have to upload the required documents for certificate verification by following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit TNPSC website @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on result link (given in the right side of the website)
- A list of results will open
- Find the “Post Included in Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group II SERVICES)” heading
- Click on “download CV memo calling for documents” link against the heading
- A new page will open
- Enter your roll number
- Click on submit
- The information about the documents to be uploaded will be displayed
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the original documents in the e-seva centres run by TACTV
TNPSC Group 2 Answer key
TNPSC CCSE – II interview and non-interview posts Answer Key will be published on the official website of TNPSC about three days after the preliminary examination. Candidates, who took up the test, will be notified to their registered phone number and email about the availability of the answer key. Here is the process to download the answer key:
How To Download Answer Key?
- Candidates will have to visit www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html, where they will find the links to the answer keys for different recruitment tests in the form of a table.
- They will have to click on the date corresponding to the TNPSC CCSE – II preliminary examination in the column that shows tentative.
- When they click on this link, they will find links to different papers in the preliminary examination.
- Clicking on the link to each paper will take them to the page that contains the question number with the correct choice.
- They have the option to print it or they can also download the answer key.
- This is just the tentative answer key and the TNPSC provides the option for the test takers to raise objections for any content in the tentative answer key for the preliminary examination.
- In the case of any clarifications, they will have to submit the same along with valid proof of their claim within 7 days from the release of the answer key.
- The objections received after 7 days will not be considered for evaluation.
- The board will analyse the objections raised by the test takers and will release the final answer key for the preliminary test.
As the main examination is a descriptive type test, the answer key will not be published by the commission.
Details On Scorecard
In addition to the result, in the result page of TNPSC, as stated above in the column, you will also find the link to the scorecard some days after the results are out. When you click on the appropriate link to the scorecard, you will be prompted to enter your registration number. Once you enter it, you will be taken to your scorecard that will have the following details:
- Your register number
- Your name
- Your age
- Your DOB
- Marks you have secured in each stage of the recruitment
- Your overall mark
- Your ranking
TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off
The minimum qualifying mark as stated by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for Group 2 interview posts will be 90 for the preliminary test that is conducted for 300 marks, while the qualifying mark for the main written examination and oral test will be 102, which is conducted for 340 marks in total.
For the non-interview post the minimum qualifying marks will be 90 in preliminary exam as well as main exam both of which will be conducted for 300 marks each.
Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates can somewhat judge the expected cut-off for this year, on the basis of the past year cut-off. Here is a table to show the top 5 final cut-offs for the TNPSC CCSE – II:
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Cut Off
Here is a table to show the prelims cut-off for this recruitment for male and female candidates in different categories:
|Category||Male (out of 200)||Female (out of 200)|
Main Examination Cut Off
The table below shows the TNPSC Group 2 Interview posts Main exam cut off.
|Category||Male (out of 300)||Female (out of 200)|
|First Rank Holder||Last Rank Holder||First Rank Holder||Last Rank Holder|
Candidates securing more than 200 for 300 in the mains exam will be in safe zone.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2021 Result FAQs
Q. When the TNPSC Group 2 result will be released?
A. TNPSC Group 2 result will be released one month after the exam. Candidates should keep in touch with the official website of TNPSC to get information about the result release date.
Q. How many marks do I need to score to qualify TNPSC Group 2 preliminary exam?
A. TNPSC has set 90 marks as the minimum qualifying marks for TNPSC Group 2 preliminary exam, but the shortlist will be created on the basis of cut off marks which will be determined by TNPSC according to the number of vacancies and candidates’ performance in the exam.
Q. What will be the next stage after TNPSC Group 2 main exam 2021?
A. Candidates who qualify main exam for TNPSC Group 2 interview posts will be called to appear for the personal interview after which the final selection will be made. For non-interview posts TNPSC will publish the shortlist of selected candidates after conducting the main exam.