TNPSC Group 2A result (non-interview posts) will be announced by the commission around a month after the date of the written test. TN public service commission will notify all those candidates, who took up the test about the availability of the results on the official website to their registered mobile number and Email address.
However, candidates, who have taken up the written test for the TNPSC Group 2A recruitment, are recommended to check the website of the commission to make sure that they will not miss out any announcement.
Result Important Dates
To know the actual dates for these important occasions, candidates are recommended to regularly visit the website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|Result for the Written Examination||One month after the date of the test|
|Call Letter For Document Verification||A week after the result for Written examination|
|Document verification scheduled||To be notified|
|Publishing Final list of selected candidates||December 2021|
TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key
To make sure that the candidates can judge their scores to a certain extent, the commission will release the tentative answer key around three days after the single-stage written test for the Group 2A recruitment. In addition to releasing the answer key, the commission will give a time gap of one week for the candidates to raise their objections for any answer given in the answer key.
Candidates can raise their objections in prescribed format within the last date specified by the TNPSC on the official website. When they do this, they will have to provide proper proof for their claim. The team of experts at TNPSC will evaluate the objections and will release the final answer key as well after some days.
How To Download Answer Key?
Here is the process that candidates will have to follow to download the tentative answer key published by TNPSC on the commission’s website:
- Candidates will have to visit the answer keys page of the commission’s website
- They will find links to different recruitment tests conducted by the TNPSC
- They will have to click on the link to term “Tentative” corresponding to the TNPSC Group 2A recruitment
- When they click on this link, they will find the link to the answer keys for different parts in the single-paper written test for this recruitment
- Candidates have the option to either print or download or even they can do both from the answer key in PDF format
- In case, a candidate finds that the answer to a specific question in the answer key is wrong, he will have to gather proof for the same and can raise his objection in prescribed format from the official website of TNPSC. The objections should be submitted within a week after the release of the tentative answer key by the commission.
- The board will analyse the objections received from different candidates and will release the final answer key.
How To Check Results?
The process to check TNPSC Group 2A result 2021 of a written test and also the final results is detailed below:
- Candidates will have to go to the result page of TNPSC website
- There will be a table on this page. On this table, there will be a list of recruitment tests conducted by TNPSC in one of the columns
- In addition, this table will have the date of written test for these recruitments in the row corresponding to the appropriate test. There will also be a column to denote the date of the oral test, if applicable for the recruitment. In addition, this table will have three other columns as well.
- On this table, candidates will have to click on the link that shows TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment and on the second column corresponding to the row in which the name of this recruitment is stated, candidates will find the date in which they took the written test.
- On the next column, they will find a link that will take them to the page that contains the list of register number of candidates, who have qualified in the written test.
- A candidate looking for his/her result will have to use Ctrl+F to find whether his /her registration number is present in the list of qualified candidates.
- If a candidate finds that his/her number is present in this list, the candidate will have to regularly visit the website of the commission for further updates about the next processes to be followed.
Details On Scorecard
Not just the result, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will also publish the scorecard of candidates in the same result page for which the link is given above. Similar to the link to the result, there will be a link to the scorecard in the appropriate column in the table stated above. When a candidate clicks on this link, he/she will be prompted to enter the registration number. Once the candidate enters his/her registration number, the scorecard will show up with the details given below:
- Registration number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Age of the candidate
- DOB of the candidate
- Marks he/she has secured in the written test
- Overall marks obtained by the candidate
- The rank secured
TNPSC Group 2A Cut Off
TNPSC has stated that for the written test for TNPSC Group 2A that is conducted for 300 marks, the minimum qualifying mark is 90. But, mere securing 90 will not ensure that a candidate will be shortlisted. Candidates will be ranked on the basis of the marks they have secured in the written test. The commission will publish the rank cut-off for different categories. The more marks a candidate secures in the written test out of 300, better will be his/her chance of getting shortlisted.
Expected Cut Off
On the basis of the past trends, candidates can expect the following cut-off for the TNPSC Group 2A recruitment for male and female candidates under different categories: