TNPSC Group (4) 2020 Apply Online Application Form : TNPSC Group 4 recruitment application process will start in 2nd week of June 2020 on the official website. TNPSC Group 4 and VAO application form for VAO, Junior Assistants, Bill collector, Field surveyor,Draftsman, Typist, Steno typist positions will be available from 2nd week of June 2020 @http://tnpscexams.in/and the last date to apply online is 2nd week of July 2020 . If you are planning to apply for different positions in Group 4 Recruitment of TNPSC, you should be aware of eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification and application form availability and the last date to apply. Candidates must meet eligibility criteria prescribed by TNPSC to submit application form. Application fee need to be paid to complete the application. Find all the important information to successfully complete the Group 4 application process.
- Exam Date
- Age Limit
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- OTR Registration
- Fee Exemption
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dates 2020
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment written exam will be held in 1st week of September 2020 at 10 am – 1 pm as per the notification released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. As per latest news, TNPSC Group 4 and VAO exam will be held in September 2020 and the online application form is available from June 2020 and the last date to submit application form is July 2020. Last date to submit application fee online is June 2020 and through Bank/ Post office via offline is June 2020. However, knowing the exact dates will help you get to the website of TNPSC to submit the application before last date. So, to help you, here are tentative dates for the year 2020 for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment:
|Release of Notification||2nd week of June, 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd week of June, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd week of July, 2020|
|Final date for payment of fee via bank or post office||2nd week of July, 2020|
|Written Test Date||1st week of September 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||Within A Week After The Written Test|
|Date of Result||To be known after the test|
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility
In general, TNPSC Group IV recruitment is conducted for different positions like Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist. For all these positions, the basic requirement is that the applicants must have completed their SSLC from a recognized board of education. Candidates with equivalent qualification can also apply, but they will have to submit the proof that the qualification they claim is equivalent to SSLC with a government order. Candidates, having a higher qualification than SSLC Completion, but has failed in SSLC are not eligible to apply.
In addition to the basic requirement above, for the steno-typist position, the applicants must have completed:
- Senior/Higher Grade both in English and Tamil shorthand and typewriting examination conducted by the Government Technical Education Board. (or)
- Senior/Higher Grade in Tamil and Junior/Lower Grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting. (or)
- Senior/Higher Grade in English and Junior/Lower Grade in Tamil Shorthand and Typewriting.
In shorthand examination, intermediate completion will not be considered as senior completion.
In addition to the basic SSLC, the applicants must have completed typewriting examination conducted by the Technical Education Board in any of the format mentioned above for the steno-typist position, but they need not have shorthand qualification.
If you plan to apply for the typist/steno-typist position, you should also have completed your Certificate Course in Office Automation from the Technical Education Department. Even, if you do not have this certificate, you can apply. But, you will have to complete this course during your probationary period after appointment to these positions.
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit
For VAO position, the minimum age requirement to apply is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. If you belong to SC/ST/SC (A), MBC/DC, and BCM, BC and even if you are a destitute woman from any category, the utmost age limit to apply for the VAO Position is 40 years.
For other positions, the lower age requirement is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years. For SC/ST/Destitute women of any category, the upper age limit is 35 years. For MBCs, backward classes and Denotified communities, the upper age limit is 32 years. For individuals with training in Survey in ITI in TN State applying for the posts of draftsman and field surveyor, the upper age limit is 35 years.
Appropriate age relaxation is applicable on the upper age limit for ex-servicemen and differently abled people for all positions. You can get the exact relaxation from the notification page or from below table.
For VAO Posts
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|For Village Administrative Officer|
|MBCs/DCs, BCs, SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitute Widows of all castes||21 Years||40 Years|
|Others||21 Years||30 Years|
|Age Concession For VAO|
|For Ex-servicemen (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs categories)||21 Years||53 Years|
|for 'others'||21 Years||48 Years|
For Other Posts
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|For the posts of Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Bill Collector-Grade I, Typist and Steno-Typist-Grade -III|
|SC / SC (Arunthathiyar), ST & Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|Denotified Communities / MBCs, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||32 Years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu (only for posts of Draftsman and Field Surveyor)||35 Years|
|There's no upper age limit for candidates belonging to BCs,
BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SC(A)s, STs, SCs and Destitute Widows of all castes who have passed P.U.C / H.S.C / Diploma /Degree
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen who belongs to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs categories||Up to 53 years|
|Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen who belongs to categories other than SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs categories||Up to 48 years|
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form
You will have to apply for any position in TNPSC Group 4 only through online mode from the website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC Group 4 and VAO online application will open in 2nd week of June 2020 and the last date to submit online form is 2nd week of July 2020. If you are planning to apply, make sure to apply well before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush and other technical problems.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online Link 2020
- TNPSC Group 4
- TNPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020
- TNPSC Group 4 Results 2020
How To Apply Online? – TNPSC Group 4
TNPSC Group 4 application process will have two stages. First you have to complete one time registration process followed by submission of application form for Group 4 posts. If you are already an existing user, you can check OTR details and edit if needed or else proceed to step 2. If you are a new user register yourself on TNPSC Portal through OTR process then proceed to submission of Group 4 application.
Step 1 – One Time Registration (OTR)
- Visit TNPSC website or click here tnpscexams.in
- Click on “One Time Registration (OTR)
- Click on “New User”
- Create Login ID which should be of minimum 8 characters that include numerical and alphabets. Click on check availability after entering the answer as shown in the image
- Create and confirm Password that should be one Uppercase, one lowercase, one digit and one special character
- Enter Email ID and confirm the same
- Enter ‘name of applicant’ as it is mentioned in your SSLC Mark sheet
- Enter Mobile number and verify the same
- Enter your Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Select your gender
- Enter your Date of Birth as Appeared in your SSLC mark sheet
- Enter Taluk Name in the Applicant’s Place of Birth
- Select the name of District/ State
- Select Father’s Place of Birth, Religion and Nationality
- Click on ‘Submit & Continue’
- You will receive a message stating that the first stage of registration completed successfully
- Select your communal category as mentioned in the Community Certificate issued by any District in Tamil Nadu
- Enter details of Community Certificate
- Select name of sub caste
- Select issuing authority
- Enter certificate number
- Enter date of issue
- Select District
- Select Taluk
- If you don’t have a certificate then select “Others”
- Enter details of SSLC Mark sheet
- Enter SSLC Resister Number
- Enter month and year of passing SSLC exam
- SSLC Education Board
- Enter SSLC certificate number
- Now enter your communication details
- Now provide your correspondence and permanent address by entering house number, town/taluk/city, state, district and pincode
- Click on “Submit and Continue”
Photo and Sign Upload
- Now you have to upload your Photograph and signature
- After uploading click on “Submit & continue”
Payment and Print
- Check the details so far submitted in the application
- Read declaration and check in the box to accept declaration and then click on submit & continue or edit your data if need to do any changes
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Select Payment gateway and payment type option
- Select Debit/ Credit card or NEFT for net banking
- Click on proceed to pay
- Check the fee details and click on ‘Pay now & Submit application’
- pay the registration fee
- You will get successful payment message
- Click on Print option to save/ print registration form
- Click on Login/ Continue to dashboard
For more details on one time registration process, check OTR Guidelines
Step 2 – Application Form
- Visit TNPSC website or click here
- Click on “Apply Now” in front of post you want to apply for
- Enter your login Id and password
- Candidate dashboard will open
- Click on ‘Current application’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Application Status
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ against Combined Civil Services Exam IV (Group 4 services)
- Enter login details if asked and submit
- Select Qualification and Post name and Click on ‘Proceed’
- You will get Application Info window/ page
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Recruitment details will be shown, check the details and click on declaration box and click on ‘Save & continue’
- Applicant details will be shown, check the details and declare by checking in the check box and click on ‘Save & Continue’
- Communication details will be shown, check the details and declare by checking in the check box and click on ‘Save & Continue’
- Enter SSLC details such as Date of Publication of result, Name of the board, certificate Number and Medium
- Enter HSC or Equivalent qualification followed by UG, PG degree details
- Enter other qualification details, technical qualification details
- Enter details on Knowledge in Tamil
- Check the declaration and click on ‘Save & Continue’
- Click on Yes if popup box comes by checking info, or else ‘NO’ to edit
- Click Yes to ensure that data entered is as per certificates
Special Category Certificate Details
- Enter Differently abled details, Ex-Serviceman, Employment status details and Physical standards details
- Click on check box and then on ‘Save & Continue’
- Alert box will come by stating that coming field is non-editable once submitted, fill carefully, click on ‘ok’
- Select name of the exam district and centre
- Select subject
- Fee status will be shown as per community selected
- Check on declaration box and click on Save & continue’
- You will get a message on screen ‘Centre preference updated successfully’
- Read and click against each check box
- Check on the box ’I confirm the above’
- Click on ‘Yes, I agree to proceed’ after reading the info
- Alert will pop up to to recheck the information provided, click on ‘Ok’
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’
- Check declaration and click on ‘I confirm the above’ and click on ‘I agree to finally submit my online application’
- Click on Proceed to payment
- Check declaration and then on Proceed to payment
- Check fee details and click on ‘Pay now & submit application’
- Click on Proceed to pay
- Pay the required fee
- On successful payment, you will receive payment successful message and application successfully submitted message on screen
- Click on Download Your application form
- Click on print to save or print application form
TNPSC Group 4 Fee
To complete the TNPSC Group 4 online application process you have to make payment of application fee. Candidate who are applying for the first time have to complete one time registration by paying Rs. 150/- as registration fee. If you have already registered on TNPSC website, you only have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Payment of exam fee can be made through online or offline mode. You will have option to use net banking, credit card, debit card to make online payment or you can pay fee offline at SBI, HDFC Bank or Post Office.
|OTR Fee ([Registration)||Rs. 150/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Exam Fee Concession/ Exemption
|Category||Fee Concession/ Exemption|
|SC/ST/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/||Full Exemption|
|Ex-Servicemen||Full exemption if they should have not availed 2 free chances earlier|
|Differently abled persons /Destitute widows||Full Exemption|
|Most backward classes/ Denotified communities, Backward class Muslim and other than muslim)||Full exemption if they should have not availed 3 free chances earlier|
You will need the following documents in order to successfully complete online application process.
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate (if required)
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of your Signature
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online FAQs
Q. How Many Years Relaxation In Upper Age Limit Is Available For SC/ST Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Q. Is It Possible To Make Payment Of Application Fee Offline?
A. Yes, you can make payment of application fee offline through SBI Bank, HDFC Bank or Post Office by 2nd week of July 2020 (within two days of last date of submitting online application form).
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Differently Abled Persons?
A. Differently Abled Persons are exempted from paying application fee.
Q. Do I Have To Submit The Print Out Of The Online Application Form To TNPSC Office?
A. No, you do not have to submit print out of online application form but you should have it with you for reference.
Q. Does Candidates Belonging To Reserved Categories Also Exempted From Paying One Time Registration (OTR) Fee?
A. No, all candidates irrespective of their category have to pay one time registration fee of Rs. 150/-
Q. When Is The Last Date Of Registration For TNPSC Group 4 Application?
A. July 2nd week 2020 is the last date to apply online for Group services under TNPSC.
Q. What Is The Qualification For Applying To The Posts Of TNPSC Group 4?
A. SSLC is the minimum required educational qualification for applying for vacancies under TNPSC Group 4.