Check TNPSC Group 4 Result 2019 [Date, Scores Card, Answer Key, Counselling] : As per the past trends, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will publish the result on the official website. Before result publishing and immediately within a week after the written examination, the commission will publish the answer key. If you take up the test, you can check the answer key from the official website of TNPSC that will help you judge your overall and subject-wise score to a certain extent if you remember the answers you selected in the written test.
TNPSC Group 4 Result Release Date
The release of the result will take place around 4 or 5 months after the written test based on the past trends. But, immediately within a week after the test, you can expect the release of official answer key on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The answer key will have questions along with a tick mark corresponding to the correct option among the four given options. You can find separate links for the answer key to each subject in the TNPSC Website.
How To Download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019?
- Go to the website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in/
- On the right-hand side, look for “Answer Keys” under the result tab.
- Clicking this option will lead to www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
- Look for Group IV Recruitment in the table on this page with different columns like S. No, date of notification, name of the post, Date of examination, answer keys.
- Click on the row corresponding to the Group IV recruitment that shows a date.
- Click on each subject separately like “General English”, “General Tamil” and “General Studies”.
- The answer key will show up, click on the “Download” or “Print” symbol on the top right corner of the PDF Page.
In case, you have any objections over the answer key published by the TNPSC, you can mail or can write by post about the objections with evidences and ground for such objections. You should do this within a week. The objections will be placed in front of the expert committee and final keys will be published. The OMR Sheets will be evaluated only on the basis of the final key.
Important Dates From TNPSC Group 4 Results To Allotment
Here are some tentative dates for the TNPSC Group IV 2019 Recruitment
|Result||4 or 5 Months After The Test Date|
|Call For Certificate Verification of shortlisted candidates||Within a month of publication of result|
|Document Verification||4 or 5 months after the publication of results for the written test.|
How To Check TNPSC Group 4 Results?
- Visit TamilNadu Public Service Commission Website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click Results in the right panel.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click ‘Results’ there.
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV
- A PDF file with the list of registered numbers of qualified candidates with open.
- Use CTRL+F to find whether your number is on the list
- If your number is present, you can visit the website of TNPSC and look for the scorecard link.
If you are qualified, you will have to keep visiting the website of TNPSC to see the notification with venue and date of certificate verification issued on the TNPSC website. You will be notified about the availability of this notification to your Email Address and your Phone Number via SMS. You will not get the call letter to your address by post separately.
How To Know Your TNPSC Group 4 Scores?
If you qualify in the written test, your scores will be published on the same day or within a day or two on the official website of TNPSC. To know your scores, here is the process to follow:
- Visit tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Results” in the right panel.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click ‘Results’ there.
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV and check whether the date is after the date of publishing result
- When you click on the date, you will be prompted to enter your registration number.
- Enter your TNPSC Group 4 Registration number and click ‘submit’.
- A page containing your scores will display.
Details In TNPSC Group 4 Result Card
The result card will have the following details:
- Registration number
- Communal Category
- Special Category details if you belong to a special category
- Rank position with overall rank position and communal rank position
- Special category details like differently-abled rank, destitute widow rank and Ex-servicemen rank if applicable.
Just because a candidate has found his/her registration number in the list of qualified candidates and the mark sheet, it does not mean that he/she gets a position in a government organization in Tamil Nadu. The final selection will be based on further rounds like certificate verification and counselling. So, keep checking the website of TNPSC for details about the date and venue of certificate verification and make sure to carry the essential documents during the certificate verification process.
Instructions For Certificate Verification
- Selected candidates will have to reach the verification hall alone. However, in the case of women with small babies and also in the case of physically challenged candidates, they can come with another person.
- Candidates will be called for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3. It means that three candidates will be invited for every one vacancy for each position and for each category.
- During the certificate verification process, original certificates of candidates like communal certificate, a printout of the online application, class X Certificate and disability certificate will be verified. Candidates particulars will be updated on the system
- Finally, the list of candidates selected for the next round will be announced after removing rejected/ineligible and absent candidates.
Steps Involved In Counselling Process
- Projection of vacancy position via over-head projector in the counselling centre
- Registration of candidates
- Instructions to registered candidates
- Help desk to help candidates know about the exact number of vacancies available for his/her communal category
- Allotment desk, where the name and position allotted to the candidate will be confirmed over a microphone.
- The issue of allotment order
- Publication of updated vacancy position
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2019
Out of total 300, 90 is the minimum qualifying marks specified by TNPSC. But, securing 90 is not enough and understanding the past cut-off trends will help candidates. Here is a table to show the cut-off for different positions and different categories in 2018:
Previous Year TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off