Check TNPSC Group 4 Result 2019 [Date, Scores Card, Answer Key, Counselling] : As per the latest news, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will publish Group 4 and VAO result on the official website by November/ December 2019. Before result publishing and immediately within a week after the written examination, the commission will publish Combined civil services IV answer key. If you take up the test, you can check the answer key from the official website of TNPSC that will help you judge your overall and subject-wise score to a certain extent if you remember the answers you selected in the written test.
Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV) will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for 6491 vacancies on 01 Sept 2019 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.). After that, results will be published in Dec 2019. Certificate verification will take place in January 2020 followed by counseling in Feb 2020.
TNPSC Group 4 Result Release Date
The release of TNPSC Group 4 and VAO result will take place around 3 months after the written test based on the past trends and it is expected to release by November/December 2019. But, immediately within a week after the test, you can expect the release of official answer key on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The answer key will have questions along with a tick mark corresponding to the correct option among the four given options. You can find separate links for the answer key to each subject in the TNPSC Website.
How To Download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019?
- Go to the website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in/
- On the right-hand side, look for “Answer Keys” under the result tab.
- Clicking this option will lead to www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
- Look for Group IV Recruitment in the table on this page with different columns like S. No, date of notification, name of the post, Date of examination, answer keys.
- Click on the row corresponding to the Group IV recruitment that shows a date.
- Click on each subject separately like “General English”, “General Tamil” and “General Studies”.
- The answer key will show up, click on the “Download” or “Print” symbol on the top right corner of the PDF Page.
In case, you have any objections over the answer key published by the TNPSC, you can mail or can write by post about the objections with evidences and ground for such objections. You should do this within a week. The objections will be placed in front of the expert committee and final keys will be published. The OMR Sheets will be evaluated only on the basis of the final key.
Important Dates From TNPSC Group 4 Results To Allotment
Here are some tentative dates for the TNPSC Group IV 2019 Recruitment
|Result||November/ December 2019 (3 Months After The Test Date)|
|Call For Certificate Verification of shortlisted candidates||Within a month of publication of result|
|Document Verification||January 2020|
How To Check TNPSC Group 4 Results?
- Visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click Results in the right panel.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click ‘Results’ there.
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV
- A PDF file with the list of registered numbers of qualified candidates with open.
- Use CTRL+F to find whether your number is on the list
- If your number is present, you can visit the website of TNPSC and look for the scorecard link.
If you are qualified, you will have to keep visiting the website of TNPSC to see the notification with venue and date of certificate verification issued on the TNPSC website. You will be notified about the availability of this notification to your Email Address and your Phone Number via SMS. You will not get the call letter to your address by post separately.
How To Know Your TNPSC Group 4 Scores?
If you qualify in the written test, your scores will be published on the same day or within a day or two on the official website of TNPSC. To know your scores, here is the process to follow:
- Visit tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Results” in the right panel.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click ‘Results’ there.
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV and check whether the date is after the date of publishing result
- When you click on the date, you will be prompted to enter your registration number.
- Enter your TNPSC Group 4 Registration number and click ‘submit’.
- A page containing your scores will display.
Details In TNPSC Group 4 Result Card
The result card will have the following details:
- Registration number
- Communal Category
- Special Category details if you belong to a special category
- Rank position with overall rank position and communal rank position
- Special category details like differently-abled rank, destitute widow rank and Ex-servicemen rank if applicable.
Just because a candidate has found his/her registration number in the list of qualified candidates and the mark sheet, it does not mean that he/she gets a position in a government organization in Tamil Nadu. The final selection will be based on further rounds like certificate verification and counselling. So, keep checking the website of TNPSC for details about the date and venue of certificate verification and make sure to carry the essential documents during the certificate verification process.
Instructions For Certificate Verification
- Selected candidates will have to reach the verification hall alone. However, in the case of women with small babies and also in the case of physically challenged candidates, they can come with another person.
- Candidates will be called for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3. It means that three candidates will be invited for every one vacancy for each position and for each category.
- During the certificate verification process, original certificates of candidates like communal certificate, a printout of the online application, class X Certificate and disability certificate will be verified. Candidates particulars will be updated on the system
- Finally, the list of candidates selected for the next round will be announced after removing rejected/ineligible and absent candidates.
Physical Fitness Certificate
Candidates who will be selected for appointment to any post of Group 4 services will have to present their Physical fitness certificate in the format prescribed by the TNPSC.
|Standard of Vision Prescribed||Physical Fitness Certificate|
|Standard-III (or) better||Prescribed by TNPSC|
Note – Candidates having defective vision must submit their eye fitness certificate issued by any qualified eye specialist.
Steps Involved In Counselling Process
- Projection of vacancy position via over-head projector in the counselling centre
- Registration of candidates
- Instructions to registered candidates
- Help desk to help candidates know about the exact number of vacancies available for his/her communal category
- Allotment desk, where the name and position allotted to the candidate will be confirmed over a microphone.
- The issue of allotment order
- Publication of updated vacancy position
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2019
Out of total 300, 90 is the minimum qualifying marks specified by TNPSC. But, securing 90 is not enough and understanding the past cut-off trends will help candidates. Here is a table to show the cut-off for different positions and different categories in 2018:
Previous Year TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off 2019
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off 2019 is tabulated below.
- For the posts of VAO only- Within 1 month of joining, a candidate appointed to the post of VAO shall have to deposit an amount of Rs. 2000/- as a Cash Security (Rs. 1000/- for a person belonging to MBC / DC and BC / BC (Muslim). However, a person belonging to SC / SC (Arunthathiyar) and ST are exempted from deposition of Cash Security.
- For the posts of Bill Collector Grade-I and Junior Assistant (Security)- At the time of appointment to the said posts candidates shall have to deposit the security amount to be decided by the concerned appointing authority
TNPSC Group 4 Result FAQs
Q. When TNPSC Group 4 result will be published?
A. TNPSC Group 4 results will be published in December 2019.
Q.How I will be communicated regarding the schedule of certificate verification and counseling?
A.Communication regarding the same will not be sent by post. Such details will be made available on the Commission’s website and applicants will be informed via email or SMS.
Q. When counselling will be held?
A. Counselling will be held in Feb 2020.
Q. What is the date of certificate verification of TNPSC Group 4?
A. January 2020.