Check TNPSC Group 4 Result 2020 [Date, Scores Card, Answer Key, Counselling] : TNPSC Group 4 Result 2020 will be released in Feb/March 2021 on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. Candidates who have appeared in TN Group 4 combined civil services exam can check their results online by using their Registration Number.
Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV) will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for 6491 vacancies on 01 December 2020 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.). TN Group 4 written exam result will be published on the official website @http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. TNPSC will release marks obtained by the candidate along with the Rank position.
Based on marks obtained by the candidates, TNPSC will release a list of eligible candidates for uploading certificates online for supporting their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After Certificate verification the eligible candidates will be invited for Counselling to allot post/ department in the order of rank and vacancies they are eligible.
Here are some tentative dates for the TNPSC Group IV 2020 Recruitment
|TNPSC Group 4 Description||Tentative Date|
(3 Months After The Test)
|Call For Certificate Verification||Within a Month after Result|
|Document Verification||April 2021|
TNPSC Group 4 Result Release Date
TNPSC Group 4 and VAO Resul of the written test will be released in Feb/March 2021 on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The answer key will be released after the written exam that will have questions along with a tick mark corresponding to the correct option among the four given options. You can find Separate links for the answer key to each subject in the TNPSC Website.
How To Check TNPSC Group 4 Results?
- Visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click Results in the right panel
- A drop-down menu will open, click on ‘Results’ there
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV Written Exam/ Final Result
- A PDF file with the list of registered numbers of qualified candidates will open.
- Use CTRL+F to find whether your number is on the list
Details In TNPSC Group 4 Result Card
The result card will have the following details:
- Registration number
- Communal Category
- Special Category details if you belong to a special category
- A rank position with overall rank position and communal rank position
- Special category details like differently-abled rank, destitute widow rank, and Ex-servicemen rank if applicable.
Just because a candidate has found his/her registration number in the list of qualified candidates and the mark sheet, it does not mean that he/she gets a position in a government organization in Tamil Nadu. The final selection will be based on further rounds like online certificate verification and counseling.
So, keep checking the website of TNPSC for details about certificate verification and make sure to upload the essential documents online for the certificate verification process and attend the counseling with relevant documents.
How To Know Your TNPSC Group 4 Scores?
If you qualify in the written test, your scores will be published on the same day or within a day or two on the official website of TNPSC. To know your scores, here is the process to follow:
- Visit tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Results” in the right panel
- A drop-down menu will open. Click on ‘Results’
- Click on the date corresponding to the Group IV Written exam result
- When you click on the date, you will be prompted to enter your registration number.
- Enter your TNPSC Group 4 Registration number and click on ‘submit’.
- A page containing your scores and rank will display.
If you are qualified, you will have to keep visiting the website of TNPSC to see the notification with regard to online certificate verification, candidates need to upload their certificates online. You will be notified about the availability of this notification to your Email Address and your Phone Number via SMS.
You will not get the call letter to your address by post Separately. After the online certificate verification, candidates will be summoned to appear in Counselling for allotting posts.
How To Download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2020?
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key will be released on the official website. Candidates can chick the direct link to download Question Paper with Answer key.
- Go to the website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in/
- On the right-hand side, look for “Answer Keys” under the result tab.
- Clicking this option will lead to www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
- Look for Group IV Recruitment in the table on this page with different columns like S. No, date of notification, name of the post, Date of examination, answer keys.
- Click on the row corresponding to the Group IV recruitment that shows a date.
- Click on each subject Separately like “General English”, “General Tamil” and “General Studies”.
- The answer key will show up, click on the “Download” or “Print” symbol on the top right corner of the PDF Page.
In case, you have any objections over the answer key published by the TNPSC, you can mail or can write by post about the objections with evidence and ground for such objections. You should do this within a week. The objections will be placed in front of the expert committee and final keys will be published. The OMR Sheets will be evaluated only on the basis of the final key.
Instructions For Certificate Verification/ Counselling
- Candidates will be called for online certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3. It means that three candidates will be invited for every one vacancy for each position and for each category. They need to upload their certificates online.
- During the certificate verification process, original certificates of candidates like communal certificate, a printout of the online application, class X Certificate, and disability certificate will be verified. Candidates particulars will be updated on the system
- Finally, the list of candidates selected for the next round will be announced after removing rejected/ineligible and absent candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to reach the counseling center alone. However, in the case of women with small babies and also in the case of physically challenged candidates, they can come with another person.
Physical Fitness Certificate
Candidates who will be selected for appointment to any post of Group 4 services will have to present their Physical fitness certificate in the format prescribed by the TNPSC.
|Standard of Vision Prescribed||Physical Fitness Certificate|
|Standard-III (or) better||Prescribed by TNPSC|
Note – Candidates having defective vision must submit their eye fitness certificate issued by any qualified eye specialist.
Steps Involved In Counselling Process
- Projection of vacancy position via over-head projector in the counseling center
- Registration of candidates
- Instructions to registered candidates
- Help desk to help candidates know about the exact number of vacancies available for his/her communal category
- Allotment desk, where the name and position allotted to the candidate will be confirmed over a microphone.
- The issue of allotment order
- Publication of updated vacancy position
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2020
Out of total 300, 90 is the minimum qualifying marks specified by TNPSC. But, securing 90 is not enough, and understanding the past cut-off trends will help candidates. Here is a table to show the cut-off for different positions and different categories in 2018:
Previous Year TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off 2020
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cut Off 2020 is tabulated below.
- For the posts of VAO only- Within 1 month of joining, a candidate appointed to the post of VAO shall have to deposit an amount of Rs. 2000/- as a Cash Security (Rs. 1000/- for a person belonging to MBC / DC and BC / BC (Muslim). However, a person belonging to SC / SC (Arunthathiyar) and ST are exempted from the deposition of Cash Security.
- For the posts of Bill Collector, Grade-I and Junior Assistant (Security)- At the time of appointment to the said posts candidates shall have to deposit the security amount to be decided by the concerned appointing authority
TNPSC Group 4 Result FAQs
Q. When TNPSC Group 4 results will be published?
A. TNPSC Group 4 results will be published in Feb/March 2021.
Q.How I will be communicated regarding the schedule of certificate verification and counseling?
A. Communication regarding the same will not be sent by post. Such details will be made available on the Commission’s website and applicants will be informed via email or SMS.
Q. When counseling will be held?
A. TNPSC Group 4 Counseling will be held in May 2021.
Q. What is the date of certificate verification of TNPSC Group 4?
A. Certificate verification will take place in April 2021