TNPSC VAO 2018 :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to release TNPSC VAO 2018 notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the vacant posts of VAO (Village Administrative Officer). TNPSC VAO 2018 will be a written examination for direct recruitment to the post of Village Administrative Officer in the year 2018-19. As per our sources, here we are going to explain everything about TNPSC VAO 2018 examination such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission also known as TNPSC is one of the largest government based recruitment organizations in the state of Tamil Nadu. The TNPSC is responsible for the recruitment of the best, energetic and young candidates out there.
Every year, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts several recruitment examinations to fulfill the need of manpower in various administrative offices located within the state. From group-I to grade-III, the commission conducts examination for all the job posts vacant in government offices.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Important Dates
TNPSC VAO 2018 Total Number of Vacancies
It is expected that with this recruitment examination, the TNPSC is going to recruit nearly 525 candidates for the posts of VAO vacant in the government’s administrative offices located across the state. However, exact number of vacancies will be disclosed by TNPSC after releasing VAO 2018 official notification.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit & relaxation
A candidate must be aged minimum of 21 years and the upper limit of 30 years and there is a relaxation in age for certain category as mentioned below
Note – full-form of abbreviations used in above table are- SCs- Scheduled Castes, SC(A)s- Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), STs- Scheduled Tribes, MBCs/DCs- Most Backward classes /Denotified Communities, BCs- Backward classes (other than Muslim), BCMs- Backward Classes (Muslim)
- Educational Qualifications
TNPSC VAO 2018 Application Fee & mode of Payment
All the interested candidates of general or OBC categories have to pay a fee of Rupees 100/- as their examination fee along with one-time registration fee of Rs 150/-. Candidates of Scheduled Castes, SC (A) s- Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) are fully exempted from examination fee. However, all the candidates have to pay one-time registration fee of Rs 150/-.
All the applicants need to pay their fee only through a credit/debit card or net banking. All the applicants must note down that no other mode of payment will be accepted by the commission.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Application Form & Process
A candidate who wants to apply for TNPSC VAO 2018 must know that only online application will be accepted by the examination conducting authorities. Application submitted in other modes will be rejected without informing candidates.
How To Apply For TNPSC VAO 2018 Examination?
Only eligible candidates are recommended to apply for TNPSC VAO 2018 commission’s official website. The complete application process is given below-
- Open official website of TNPSC
- Before attempting online application, read official notification carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other things.
- Click ‘One-time registration’ as it is mandatory before applying for TNPSC VAO 2018
- Enter the required details such as candidate’s name, valid email id, working mobile number
- Before attempting one-time registration, you should have scanned copies of your image and signature in required format as you need to upload them
- Now, you will get a ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ on your provided email address and mobile number
- Login into your account
- Click ‘Apply’ button of the respective job
- Enter further details and submit application
- Take a print out of your submitted application and keep it for future reference
Note – online application form will be considered as incomplete without fee submission.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Exam Pattern
TNPSC VAO 2018 paper will contain objective type questions and conducted in offline mode i.e. PBT (pen and paper mode).
TNPSC VAO 2018 Subject & Topics-wise Syllabus (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- General studies – Topics of General science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology), national/international current affairs (History, political science, geography, economics and science), history & culture of Indian & Tamil Nadu, Indian Polity/economy, Indian national movement etc.
- Aptitude test – Logical reasoning (puzzles & dice), visual & alpha numeric reasoning, Analytical interpretation of data, HCF & LCM, ratio & proportion, compound & simple interest, area & volume, work & time, Conversion of information to data etc.
- General English – Synonyms, antonyms, preposition, tenses, voices, error finding, sentence correction, sentence identifying, figures of speech, Questions on the Biography of- Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Dr.Salim Ali, Rani of Jhansi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Subash Chandra Bose, Mahatma Gandhi etc.
For complete TNPSC VAO 2018 syllabus, you need to visit TNPSC official website or download pdf
TNPSC VAO 2018 Admit Card
Few weeks before from the date of examination, the TNPSC will release and publish VAO 2018 admit cards on its official website. All the candidates need to download their admit cards by following few below-mentioned simple steps.
- Open TNPSC official website
- Login to your account
- Find and click ‘Download Admit card’ link
- Take a print out of your admit card
Note- No Admit cards will be sent by post.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Examination Centers
The TNPSC will conduct VAO 2018 examination across the state. Names of few examination centers are as follows- Villivakkam, Vadapalani, Triplicane, Purasavakkam, Pethanaickenpalayam, Perambur, Nungambakkam, Kolathur, Kilpauk, Egmore, Manamadurai, Ayanavaram, Ashok Nagar, Arumbakkam, Vazhapadi¸ Kadayampatti, Annanagar, Udayarpalayam, Thottiyam, Manapparai, Lalgudi, Sathankulam, Sendurai, Ariyalur, Washermenpet, Tondairpet, Rameswaram, Tiruvottriyur, Royapuram, Valparai, Pollachi, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore South, Kovilpatti, Coimbatore North, Viruddhachalam, Tittakudi, Panruti, Kattumannarkoil, Tiruchuli, Srivilliputhur, Vanur, Sattur, Rajapalayam, Sankarapuram, Walajah, Arcot, Vellore, Ambur, Sivagiri, Tenkasi, Musiri, Polur etc.
TNPSC VAO 2018 Result
Like admit cards, the TNPSC also release and publish VAO 2018 result on its official website. Result will be published after few weeks from the date of the recruitment examination. Candidates are advised to check TNPSC’s website regularly or check here for further updates on results.
How To Check Results
- Open Official Website of TNPSC
- Find and click on ‘Latest results’ option
- Find VAO results under ‘name of the post category’
- Click on ‘Written exam results’ in the same row of VAO results
- Pdf file will be opened in new tab
- Check your roll number
TNPSC VAO 2018 Cut-off
After result declaration, candidates have to check TNPSC VAO 2018 Cut-off marks on the website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks set by the TNPSC for candidates to qualify this examination. For this examination, 90 marks are the qualifying marks set by TNPSC.
So guys, Best of Luck for TNPSC VAO 2018. Let us know by commenting down if you still have any doubt or question.