TN TRB PG Assistants/ PED Apply Online 2020 [Application Form, Dates, Fee] : Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) invite applications from eligible candidates to fill 2144 vacancies for the post of PG Assistants / Physical Education Directors. All the eligible candidates can apply online for PGA/ PED posts by filling the online application form which will become available on 24th June 2020 on Teachers Recruitment Board’s website @ trb.tn.nic.in/ and the last date of registration will be on 15th July 2020.
But before submitting the form candidates should know the important details regarding the online application. Here we have provided all the information you need to successfully complete the online application process, such as the minimum eligibility criteria to apply, how to apply, documents needed to apply, application fee, method of paying application fee, etc.
TN TRB PGA/ PED Important Dates
Blow we have provided the important dates for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants /Physical Education Director Recruitment. All aspiring candidates should be aware of these dates to follow up with the process of selection.
|TNTRB PGA/ PED event||Date|
|Notification Release||June 12, 2020|
|Online application starting date||24 June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||July 15, 2020|
|Examination||To be notified|
TN TRB PGA/ PED Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates will have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as set by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu in order to become eligible to apply online for Post Graduate Assistant and Physical Education Director Post. Applications of those candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates must be Indian citizens.
The candidates want to apply for these posts should make sure that they are not more than 57 years of age as on 01-07-2020.
The educational qualifications required to apply are different for Post Graduate Assistant and Physical Education Director. Here we have provided the minimum required educational qualifications for both the posts.
For Post Graduate Assistants
- Post graduate degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks
- Bachelor of Education from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution
- Post graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with 45% marks and Bachelor of Education from NCTE recognized university.
- Post graduate degree from a recognized university with 50% marks and B.A.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. from NCTE recognized institute.
Physical Education Directors
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with at least 55% marks
- BPE or BP. Ed. (integrated) 4 years professional degree with 50% marks
- P. Ed. with 55% marks or B.P.E of 3 years with 50% marks and M.P. Ed. of 2 years from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
Application Form 2020
Online application form to apply for Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director Posts will be released on 24th June 2020. The form will only be available at TN Teacher Recruitment Board website and all the eligible candidate who are interested in applying will be able to fill the online application from starting from 24th June 2020. If you are willing to apply, then you should know that online application is the only way for you to apply as there is no alternative medium through which you can apply for these posts.
How To Apply Online?
Application process for these posts will be divided into two stages. First candidates have to get themselves registered on TRB website and after completing the registration they will be able to fill the online application form.
Stage 1 – Registration
- Visit Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board website or click here
- Click on the direct recruitment link for Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director
- Click on apply online
- You will be taken to registration page
- Enter all the required information such as your name, mobile number, email id, gender, etc.
- Upload any required documents or photo
- Click on submit to complete registration
- Once the registration is complete a registration id will be generated
- Use this id to login to the website and complete the further application process
Stage 2 – Application Form
- Visit TRB website
- Click on Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director link
- Click on apply online
- Use your registration id to login
- An application form will open
- Fill the details required in the application form
- Upload required documents
- Check all the entered information and make changes if necessary
- Submit the application form
- Make payment of the application fee
Stage 3 – Application Fee
- Select method of payment
- Make payment of application fee
- Take print out of application fee receipt and application form for future use
To complete the online application process for Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director, candidates have to make payment of application fee. This fee will vary according to category they belong to. Candidates who belong to SC/SCA/ST and person with disability will have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee and all the other candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
|SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability||Rs. 250/-|
Payment of application fee can be made online mode only, there will be no facility to pay the fee offline. Candidates will have the option to use Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit card to pay the fee online.
Documents /Details Needed
Following are the documents that the candidates will need to complete the online application process and these documents will also be required at the time of document verification.
For online application
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Valid photo id proof
- Mobile number
- Email id
For Document Verification
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Under Graduate Degree
- Post Graduate Degree
- Ed. Degree
- P. Ed. Degree
- P. Ed. Degree
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (for people with disability)
- Tamil Medium Study Certificate
TN TRB PG Assistants/ PED Apply Online 2020 FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For TN TRB PG Assistant / Physical Education Director Recruitment?
A. The last date to fill online application form for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director Recruitment is 15th July 2020, but candidates should not wait till last date to fill online application form in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Q. How To Apply For TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant /Physical Education Director?
A. Candidates who are willing to apply for TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director will be able to apply online by visiting TRB website and register themselves. After registration the online application form can be filled and after making payment of application fee, the online application process will complete.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For TN TRB Physical Education Director/ Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment?
A. The maximum age limit is 57 as set by the Teachers Recruitment Board. Any candidate who is older than 57 years is not allowed to apply for TN TRB Physical Education Director /Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment.
Q. What Document Will I Need To Complete Online Application Process?
A. You will need a scanned copy of your photo and signature, active mobile number and email Id in order to successfully complete the online application process.
Q. I Do Not Have A Bachelor Degree But I Have Equivalent Qualification. Can I Apply For TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director?
A. Yes, but you have to provide Subject Equivalence G.O issued by Tamil Nadu Government at the time of document verification.