Download TNUSRB SI 2021 Admit Card : TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket/ Call letter 2021 release for the written examination and PMT will happen on the official website of the board. To download the hall ticket, you should know your User ID and password that you got when you registered with the website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board before applying to the recruitment.
TNUSRB SI Admit Card Release Date
The hall ticket will be released on the official website before the written examination. The exact date of release will be intimated to your registered email address and to your registered mobile number through SMS. Even, it would be better to regularly visit the website yourself for updates, just in case you do not get the SMS or Email Alert.
Once you receive the SMS/Email, you can visit the website of the board at www.tnusrbonline.org to download the website for the written test. In the same way, if you are shortlisted for the further processes, you will be provided with the update to download the call letter from the official website of the board.
How To Download Hall Ticket For TNUSRB SI 2021?
The process to download TN SI Hall Ticket is as follows:
- Go To tnusrbonline.org/
- Click on the Link called “Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for TNUSRB Written Test 2021”
- Provide your User Name and Password in the appropriate space provided
- Click submit
- Ensure the correctness of the details in the Hall Ticket
- Click download and save it to your system. Otherwise, click “Print” if you have a printer attached to the system.
- If you save do not forget to take a print out of the hall ticket and do not forget to carry it to the test centre.
In the same way, you will have to download the call letter from the website of the board if you are notified that you are shortlisted for further processes.
Details On TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the TNUSRB SI recruitment will have the following details:
- Your name
- Your registration number
- Your DOB
- Your Father’s Name
- Your Address
- Complete Details About the Venue of the Test Centre
- Instructions for candidates
- Date and time to report at the test centre
Before you download the hall ticket, make sure that it is in your name and the registration number and other details like your DOB, Father’s name and address are correct. Also, make sure that the test centre is as per your preference. In the case of any incorrect details, contact the board immediately for corrections.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates should bring the print out of the hall ticket to the test centre without fail.
- It is essential that they should download the hall ticket before the test without fail.
- They should validate all the details in the hall ticket before downloading.
- Complete details about the venue, time to report and date of the test will be notified in the hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket should be accompanied by a valid ID proof at the time of examination
- It should be kept safe until the recruitment process is over completely as candidates will need the hall ticket at the time of joining if they are shortlisted.
- Any issues in the admit card should be reported to the officials of TNUSRB immediately.
- The instructions given in the hall ticket should be followed by the candidates compulsorily.
Documents To Carry To The Test Centre
Candidates will have to carry the hall ticket that they downloaded from the website of the board to the test centre. Also, they should carry a valid ID card along with the hall ticket.
They should not bring any other document or any other electronic device with them to the test centre. If they carry any such items, the items will not be permitted inside the test and candidates cannot guarantee the safety of these items as they will not be provided with any safety locker facility. So, it is better not to carry any such things.
TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket FAQs
Q. Can I Apply To The Board To Get My Hall Ticket To Be Delivered To My Address?
A. No, you will get an SMS and an Email alert from the board once the hall ticket is available on the website to download. No candidates will get the hall ticket to their home. They will have to download it from the website and should carry it without fail to the test centre.
Q. Can I Download The Hall Ticket On The Day Before The Test?
A. Yes, you can download as the hall ticket will be available until the test date on the website. However, to avoid last minute rush, it is better to make sure that you download it in advance. Also, in addition to downloading, you will have to take a printout of the application as well.
In case, the board specifies some dates in your SMS/Email alert that the hall ticket will be available on the website from this date to that date, you should strictly download the hall ticket on this window. Otherwise, you might not get the hall ticket, which means that you cannot take the test.
Q. Will I Get Separate Hall Tickets For The Physical Measurement Test and For Viva Voce?
A. Yes, you will get hall ticket only for the written test initially. Then, if you are shortlisted for the Physical Measurement Test, you will be notified by the commission about the availability of the call letter on the official website to download. In the same way, if you are shortlisted for viva voce, you will be notified and again you will have to download the call letter.