TREIRB Degree Lecturers recruitment 2020 will be started in August 2020. Interested candidates can submit the application form online on the website of TREIRB. The last date for submission of online applications is 13th Sept 2020. The examination schedule would be disclosed soon by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board. TREIRB Degree Lecturer Selection 2020 will be based on merit in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Demonstration.
Go through this post for more details such as educational qualifications, details of vacancies, age & age relaxations, application processing & examination fee, mode of payment of fee, how to apply, scheme of examination, the procedure of selection, centers for the written examination, hall tickets, results, etc.
TREIRB Degree Lecturers 2020 Official Notification & Vacancies
TREIRB will publish an official notice on the Board’s website to inform qualified candidates about the upcoming general recruitment event to be held for the post of Degree College Lecturers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
Download TREIRB Degree Lecturers Notification 2020
As per the official notification, the total no. of vacancies is 465. Out of which, 238 vacancies of the post of Degree College Lecturer will be for Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Women) and 227 for Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. For further details of vacancies, please go through the official notification. Community & gender-wise distribution of vacancies is given at Annexure-I in the official notification.
Note- Above mentioned no. of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the selection committee/board.
TREIRB Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the examination||TREIRB Lecturers Recruitment 2020|
|Also known as||TREIRB Telangana Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board(TREI-RB), Hyderabad|
|Notification release||2nd August 2020|
|Notification no.||04 /2020|
|Name of the post & department||Degree College Lecturers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
|No. of vacancies||465|
|Application submission dates||14th Aug to 13th Sept, 2020|
|Hall Tickets||21-09-2020 from 5 PM onwards|
|Examination schedule||To be notified|
|Results||To be notified|
|Board’s official website and apply online @||www.treirb.telangana.gov.in|
TREIRB Degree Lecturers 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
As on 1st July 2020, applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 44 years. However, the maximum age limit is relaxable in the following conditions.
|Conditions||Relaxation of age permissible|
|If an applicant is an ex-servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|If an applicant belongs to SC / ST and BC category||5 years|
|If an applicant is physically handicapped||10 years|
|If an applicant is / was an Instructor in N.C.C.||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|If an applicant is an employee of Telangana State Government (not applicable for Employees of Corporations, TSRTC, Municipalities etc.)||5 years based on the length of regular service|
To be eligible for TREIRB Telangana recruitment 2020, the applicant must have obtained prescribed academic qualifications which are given below from any recognized University / Institution in India.
- Should have passed the postgraduate examination in the relevant subject with 55% marks (50% marks for SCs / STs / Differently abled persons) or an equivalent grade
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers (not necessary if an applicant possesses Ph.D. or equivalent)
Subjects in PG / Graduation or its equivalent degree
|Name of the subject||PG / Graduation or its equivalent degree|
|Political Science||M.A. Political Science|
|Electronics||M.Sc. Physics (with Electronics specialization)|
|Computer Science||MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science|
TREIRB Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2020 Fee
Each candidate must have to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- towards application process as well as examination fees. However, SC, ST, BC and PH applicants of Telangana State are required to pay Rs. 600/- only towards application process & examination fee. But SC, ST, BC, and PH applicants of other states are not applicable for any fee concession.
The above-described fees should be paid online by using any of the given options (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) displayed on the board website. All the applicants are requested to know that the fee once paid will not be adjusted or refunded under any conditions. Therefore, they must read all the conditions before applying online.
TREIRB Degree Lecturers 2020 Apply Online
The Board has started accepting online applications from eligible candidates through its official website. The last date for submission of online applications is 13th Sept 2020. But before applying online, candidates should keep a few things ready such as the latest community/ Caste Certificate, Aadhar no., academic qualifications details, other related documents/certificates etc.
How To Apply Online?
- Open board’s official website or click here
- On homepage, you will see a tab ‘Apply Online’ and click on that
- A new window will be opened having ‘Candidate Login’ section for old users and a tab ‘Register’ for new users
- Click on ‘Register’ tab since you are a new user on the Board’s website
- The new registration page will be opened
- Enter your name as per class X or SSC documents/marks sheets
- Select gender and date of birth
- Enter your mobile no., email ID & captcha as shown in below-provided image
- Click on tab ‘Send OTP’ then enter OTP you have just received
- Accept both declarations then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your current password is your date of birth in this format- DDMMYYYY (for example- 10121993)
- Now, you can change your password
- To change your password, enter your current password in DDMMYYYY format and a new password
- After changing your password, a confirmation message will be displayed on the computer’s screen
- Click OK
- Now, you are successfully registered
- To log in and apply, enter your mobile no. & password (enter your new password if you have changed it after completing online registration process otherwise use your date of birth as password in MMDDYYYY format)
- Click on tab ‘Login’
- Now, you are logged into your account
- Select the appropriate options then click on the tab ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’
- You will see three tabs – ‘Pay with HDFC’, ‘Pay with SBI’ & ‘Back’
- Click on the appropriate tab and pay the prescribed fee
- Now, fill & submit the rest details of your online application form
- After submitting details, you will see your system generated application form in PDF format
- In your PDF application form, you will also see an ID no.
Helpline numbers & email IDs
|Problems / issues||Helpline number||Call time||Helpdesk mail ID|
|For General issues / queries||040 - 23317140||10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.Mfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For technical problems / issues related to online application||7032619292||10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.Memail@example.com|
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2020 Scheme Of Examination & Syllabus
There will be three stages of examination i.e. Paper I, Paper-II & Demonstration. Attending all stages of examination is necessary.
All the applicants of TREIRB Telangana recruitment 2020 will be called for Paper I. It will be an objective type test having 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 120 minutes. Paper I will be divided into 3 sections- Basic Proficiency in English, General Abilities & General Studies. Section-wise syllabi are given below
- Section-I / General Studies – Social & economic development of Telangana & India, environmental issues, general science, Indian political system, Indian Constitution, regional, national & international current affairs, disaster management etc.
- Section-II / General Abilities – teaching aptitude, Professional ethics & moral values in education, data interpretation & logical reasoning etc.
- Section – III / Basic Proficiency in English – Spotting of errors, spelling test, punctuation, comprehension, transformation of sentences, improvement & fillers, sentence completion & arrangement, use of words, synonyms and antonyms, idioms & phrases, proverbs and few topics of school level English grammar such as noun & pronouns, articles, adjectives etc.
Candidates appeared in Paper I are required to appear for Paper-II as well. It will be also an objective type test of concerned subject / Subject discipline knowledge (P.G. level). Paper-II will have 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 120 minutes from the concerned subject. The subject wise syllabus is given at ‘Annexure-II’ in the official notification.
Note- There will be a provision of negative marking in both papers- Paper I & Paper II. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from final scores.
Marks obtained by candidates in Paper – I & Paper II will be used for the preparation of a merit list. On the basis of the order of merit, candidates will be called for a demonstration. It will be of 25 marks.
Procedure of Final Selection
As per the official notification, the final selection for the post will be based on the order of merit. This order of merit will be finalized by the selection committee after considering marks obtained by candidates in all the stages of examination i.e. Paper I, Paper-II & demonstration.
TREIRB Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Salary / Scale of pay
Salary of a degree college lecturer in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Women) & Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society will be the same i.e. Rs. 40,270/- to Rs. 93,780/-.
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2020 Hall Tickets
As per the official notification, the board will issue hall tickets for written examination through its website before seven days from the date of examination. However, the exact examination schedule is yet to be declared by the Board.
How to download TREIRB Telangana recruitment hall tickets?
- Open Board’s website
- On the homepage, search and click on the relevant link
- You will see a login page
- Enter your mobile number and password
- Submit your login details
- You will see your hall ticket
- Take a print out and close all the tabs
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2020 Results
The final results will be announced after a few weeks of demonstration. Very soon, we will provide further updates. Till then, prepare yourself for TREIRB Telangana Recruitment 2020.