TS EAMCET Application Form 2022 [Apply Online] : Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad will release TS EAMCET 2022 application form. As per schedule, TS EAMCET 2022 notification will be issued in the 2nd week of Feb 2022. The submission of the TS EAMCET online application form will begin from the 2nd week of Feb and the last date to apply online without a late fee will be the last week of March 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022 application forms will be available in online mode only and the interested candidates must check eligibility criteria to appear in the exam. TS EAMCET application process will include several steps such as registration, payment of fee, uploading of documents, submission of the form, etc.
Before filling TS EAMCET 2022 application form, interested aspirants are advised to check the eligibility conditions prescribed in the TS EAMCET 2022 official notification. To get more information about the TS EAMCET application form 2022, candidates must go through this article.
Before filling up the TS EAMCET 2022 application form, candidates are advised to check the schedule given below.
|TS EAMCET Event||Important dates|
|Notification||2nd week of Feb 2022|
|Commencement of submission of online application forms||2nd week of Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fees||Last week of March 2022|
|Online window for correction of application shall be opened between||First week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500/-||April 6, 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000/-||April 13, 2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000/-||April 20, 2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000/-||April 27, 2022|
|Hall tickets will be available to download from website||Last week of April 2022|
|Date of examination (for Agriculture & Pharmacy courses)||1st of May 2022|
|Date of examination (for Engineering courses)||2nd week of May 2022|
|Publication of preliminary answer keys||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for submitting objections on Preliminary answer keys||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of results, ranks and rank cards||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counseling||3rd week of June 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Conditions
- Applicants should be Indian citizens. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Person of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
- As on 31 Dec 2022, for the Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should be at least 16 years old. There is no upper age limit for them. For other courses, the minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 17 years and 22 years respectively. For aspirants of SC / ST, the upper age limit can be up to 25 years.
BE/ B.Tech in Engineering, Bio-Technology, B. Tech Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, 50% seats of B.Tech Food Technology, B. Pharmacy courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year 10+2 (or equivalent) examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, or Biotech/ Biology optional (or)
- Related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology with a bridge course (or)
- Passed or appeared in final year Intermediate with Biology, Physics, Chemistry with Mathematics bridge course (+)
- Applicants should have obtained at least 45% marks as an aggregate in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved category candidates) except the B.Pharmacy course.
B.Sc. Hons in Horticulture, Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc, 50% seats of B.Tech FT:
Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year 10+2 exams with 2/3 subjects mentioned against each course.
- B.Sc. Hons in Agriculture – Physical Sciences/ Biological or Natural Sciences/ Agriculture/ Vocational Course in Agriculture
- B.Sc. Hons in Horticulture – Physical Sciences/ Biological or Natural Sciences/ Agriculture/ Vocational Course in Agriculture
- B.Sc. Forestry – Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (or) Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology
- B.F.Sc. – Physical Sciences/ Biological or Natural Sciences/ Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. – Physical Sciences/ Biological or Natural Sciences
- 50% seats of B.Tech FT – Physical Sciences/ Mathematics (or) Physical Sciences/ Biological/ Natural Sciences
B. Pharmacy 50% seats:
Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year 10+2 exams with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology optional
D Pharmacy – 50% for MPC, 50% for Bi.P.C:
Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year 10+2 exams with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology is optional or Final year Diploma course of Pharmacy.
Note: Candidates selecting the courses of B.Sc., and B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. should appear in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry subjects in the TS EAMCET exam irrespective of their optional in qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill and submit TS EAMCET application forms online from the 2nd week of Feb 2022. The last to fill and submit the application form along with the fee without a fine is the last week of March 2022. Candidates will get a few day’s time to correct the online application submitted by them.
Candidates will also get an opportunity to fill and submit the form even after the last date with late fees. Submitting multiple applications by candidates will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
TS EAMCET 2022 Apply Online Procedure
Below we have mentioned all the steps to fill in details in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form.
Step 1 Register and Pay The Fees
Before applying to TS EAMCET 2022, firstly, candidates will have to register themselves on the official website of TS EAMCET. Registration is compulsory. The steps for completion registration are mentioned below.
- Open the official website of TS EAMCET 2022
- Find and click on the ‘Registration’ link
- A new web page shall be opened having links to pay the registration fee
- Pay the registration fee through AP Online / TS Online centers or by using a credit /debit card
- If a candidate will pay his / her registration fees via credit/debit card then s/he will have to enter and submit the following details – Name, father’s name, stream, community, mobile number, date of birth, qualifying exam & its hall ticket number, year of appearing / passing the qualifying exam and SSC / class 10th hall ticket no.
- After making the payment successfully, candidates will get a system generated ‘Transaction ID’
- Once candidates will pay the fees, they will have to proceed further to fill the other details in the application form
Step 2 Filling of Application Form
To fill the online application form, the aspirants are required to enter and submit the following mentioned details
- Applicant’s personal details – name, father’s name, date of birth, birth state and district, gender, stream, community, mobile number, and Aadhaar card number/enrollment number
- Qualifying Exam Details – Qualifying exam, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., year of Appearing / Passing, bridge Course Hall Ticket No (if any), medium of Instruction in qualifying exam, medium of language to take TS EAMCET 2022 and 10+2 Studies (College Type)
- Other details – category, local area status, address for correspondence, place of study, domicile, etc.
Step 3 Uploading of documents
Candidates will have to fill in the required information and upload their photograph and signature in the specifications provided officially. Specifications of documents are given below
|Scanned Images||Format||File size|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 KB|
|Coloured passport size photograph||JPG||Less than 30 KB|
Step 4 Final Submission and Printing Of Confirmation Page
After going through all the above mentioned, the candidates will have to cross-check all the filled details and make corrections (if needed). After making corrections, read and accept the declaration statement then submit the application form by clicking on the ‘OK’ tab. On clicking the said tab, your application form for TS EAMCET 2022 will be submitted.
After submitting the application form, you will have to download and take a printout of your filled application form of TS EAMCET 2022 for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Fee and Payment Mode
- Candidates applying to any of the available streams (either Engineering or Agricultural) are required to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC / ST candidates).
- Applicants applying to both streams are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1600/- (Rs. 800/-for SC / ST candidates).
- Candidates can pay the fees offline by visiting the TS / AP online centers; candidates can also pay the amount online by using a debit/credit card or internet banking facility
Documents Needed For Online Application Form
At the time of filling the online application form, the candidates will need a few essential things/documents. Before filling up the TS EAMCET 2022 application form, candidates should hold and keep ready the following documents/things
- Email ID and personal mobile number
- Hall ticket no. of Class 12th or equivalent
- Hall ticket no. of class 10th or equivalent
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste certificate (only candidates of SC / ST / BC / PH etc.)
- Income certificate
- Residence/ study / relevant certificate
- Scanned Photo (JPG, <50 kb)
- Scanned Signature (JPG, <30 kb)
TS EAMCET FAQs
Q. How To Correct Details Filled In TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form?
A. TS EAMCET 2022 application form should be filled very carefully in order to avoid any mistakes. However, candidates will also get a chance to edit their TS EAMCET application forms.
The window for editing information in the application form will be open online only. Candidates who have submitted the form along with fees can get access to the application correction window.
Q. How Can I Apply To TS EAMCET Exam?
A.You can apply online on the TS EAMCET website by paying the required fee.
Q. What Are The Documents I Have To Use To Fill Up The TS EAMCET 2022 Online Application Form?
A. A complete list of documents is mentioned above.