TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 [Apply Online] : On 26 Feb 2019, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad has released TS EAMCET 2019 activity schedule. As per schedule, notification of TS EAMCET 2019 shall be issued on Feb 27, 2019. As soon as the information is released,the submission of online application forms will begin. TS EAMCET 2019 application forms will be available in online mode only for all the eligible aspirants. TS EAMCET online application process will include several steps such as registration, payment of fee, uploading of documents, submission of form etc.
Before filling TS EAMCET 2019 application form, interested aspirants are advised to check the eligibility conditions prescribed in the TS EAMCET 2019 official notification.To get more information about TS EAMCET application form 2019, candidates must go through this article.
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Person of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
- As on Dec 31 2019, for the engineering and pharmacy courses, candidates should be at least 16 years old. There is no upper age limit for them. For other courses, minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 17 years and 22 years respectively. For aspirants of SC / ST, the upper age limit can be up to 25 years.
- Candidates must have qualified their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Applicants should have obtained at least 45% marks as an aggregate in the qualifying examination
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
As per TS EAMCET schedule, from March 04, 2019, candidates can fill and submit online application forms. The last to fill and submit the application form along the fee without fine is April 04, 2019. The authorities will provide some days to candidates for correction of online application data already submitted by them. Candidates will also get an opportunity to fill and submit the form even after the last date. However, to avail this service they will have to submit late fee along with registration fee. Submitting multiple applications by candidates will result in cancellation of the candidature.
Before filling up the TS EAMCET 2019 application form, candidates are advised to check the schedule given below
|Notification of TS EAMCET 2019 shall be issued on||Feb 02, 2019|
|Commencement of submission of online application forms||March 04, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without fine||April 04, 2019|
|Online window for correction of application shall be opened between||April 06 to 09, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500/-||April 11, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000/-||April 18, 2019|
|Hall tickets will be available to download from website||April 20 to May 01, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000/-||April 24, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000/-||April 28, 2019|
|Date of examination (for Agriculture & Pharmacy courses)||May 02 & 03, 2019|
|Date of examination (for Engineering courses)||May 04, 05 & 07, 2019|
|Publication of preliminary answer keys||-|
|Last date for submitting objections on Preliminary answer keys||-|
|Declaration of results, ranks and rank cards||-|
TS EAMCET 2019 Apply Online Procedure
Below we have mentioned all the steps to fill in details in the TS EAMCET 2019 application form
Step 1 Register and Pay The Fees
Before applying to TS EAMCET 2019, firstly, candidates will have to register themselves on the official website of TS EAMCET. Registration is compulsory. The steps for completion registration are mentioned below
- Open the official website of TS EAMCET 2019
- Find and click on ‘Registration’ link
- A new web page shall be opened having links to pay the registration fee
- Pay the registration fee through AP Online / TS Online centres or by using credit /debit card
- If a candidate will pay his / her registration fees via credit / debit card then s/he will have to enter and submit the following details – Name, father’s name,stream, community, mobile number, date of birth, qualifying exam & its hall ticket number, year of appearing / passing qualifying exam and SSC / class 10th hall ticket no.
- After making the payment successfully, candidates will get a system generated ‘Transaction ID’
- Once candidates will pay the fees, they will have to proceed further to fill the other details in the application form
Step 2 Filling of Application Form
To fill the online application form, the aspirants are required enter and submit the following mentioned details
- Applicant’s personal details – name, father’s name, date of birth, birth state and district,gender, stream, community, mobile number and Aadhaar card number / enrollment number
- Qualifying Exam Details – Qualifying exam, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., year of Appearing / Passing, bridge Course Hall Ticket No (if any), medium of Instruction in qualifying exam, medium of language to take TS EAMCET 2019 and 10+2 Studies (College Type)
- Other details – category, local area status, address for correspondence, place of study, domicile etc.
Step 3 Uploading of documents
Candidates will have to fill the required information and upload their photograph and signature in the specifications provided officially. Specifications of documents are given below
|Scanned Images||Format||File size|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 KB|
|Coloured passport size photograph||JPG||Less than 30 KB|
Step 4 Final Submission and Printing Of Confirmation Page
After going through all the above mentioned, the candidates will have to cross check all the filled details and make corrections (if needed). After making corrections,read and accept the declaration statement then submit the application form by clicking on the ‘OK’ tab. On clicking the said tab, your application form of TS EAMCET 2019 will be submitted.
After submitting the application form, you will have to download and take a print out of your filled application form of TS EAMCET 2019 for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee and Payment Mode
- Candidates applying to any of the available streams (either Engineering or Agricultural) are required to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC / ST candidates).
- Applicants applying to both the streams are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1600/- (Rs. 800/-for SC / ST candidates).
- Candidates can pay the fees offline by visiting the TS / AP online centres; candidates can also pay the amount online by using debit / credit card or internet banking facility
Documents Needed For Online Application Form
At the time of filling the online application form, the candidates will need few essential things / documents. Before filling up the TS EAMCET 2019 application form, candidates should hold and keep ready the following documents / things
- Email ID and personal mobile number
- Hall ticket no. of Class 12th or equivalent
- Hall ticket no. of class 10th or equivalent
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste certificate (only candidates of SC / ST / BC / PH etc.)
- Income certificate
- Residence/ study / relevant certificate
TS EAMCET FAQs
Q. How To Correct Details Filled In TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form?
TS EAMCET 2019 application form should be filled very carefully in order to avoid any confusion. However, candidates will also get a chance to edit their TS EAMCET application forms.
Window for editing information in the application form will be open online only. Candidates who have submitted the form along with fees can get the access to the window.
Q. How Can I Apply To TS EAMCET Exam?
A.You can apply online for this exam.
Q. What Are The Documents I Have To Use To Fill Up The TS EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form?
A. Complete list of documents is mentioned above.