Download TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket : TS EAMCET hall tickets will be released in online mode tentatively in the 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted TS EAMCET 2019 application form and pay the required fees will be able to download TS EAMCET hall ticket 2019 by entering and submitting their hall ticket no. of qualifying exam, registration number and date of birth.
TS EAMCET 2019 exam will be held in online mode in the month of May 2019. To write the TS EAMCET 2019 exam, candidates will have to download and carry hall ticket to the exam centre. Candidates failing to carry their hall tickets will not be permitted to write TS EAMCET exam. After appearing for the entrance test, candidates should not damage or tamper their admit cards. They must keep it safe until the procedure of admission gets over. TS EAMCET hall tickets will be used in counselling and seat allotment procedure. To know more, please read this entire article.
TS EAMCET Hall Tickets – Important Points To Be Remembered
- TS EAMCET admit cards will be available in online mode only
- TS EAMCET admit cards will be issued by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE
- TS EAMCET official website is www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET
- Candidates can download their TS EAMCET admit cards by using Registration No., DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Candidates are required to carry copy of application form and a photo ID along with hall ticket to the exam hall
- TS EAMCET Helpdesk – + 919121266980 / 9912330730 | email@example.com
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Important Dates
How To Obtain TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019?
To obtain TS EAMCET hall ticket, candidates itself need to download them through TS EAMCET official website. They must remember that their admit cards will not be mailed or sent via courier / post or any other medium. The process to download the admit card of TS EAMCET is mentioned below
- Open TS EAMCET official website or simply click here
- On homepage, you will have to discover and click on ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket’ link
- On clicking the above said link, a new web page shall be displayed
- Now type to fill your TS EAMCET Registration Number
- Enter Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number then select date of birth
- Check all the filled details then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 shall be displayed on the screen
- Download then print it on A4 size paper
Details On TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 shall contain the following details
- Programme / course name to which a candidate has applied for
- Candidate’s full name, father’s & mother’s name (as mentioned at the time of registration)
- Candidate’s date of birth,mobile number and address
- Exam date & time along with the details of the TS EAMCET exam center
- Candidate’s category & gender
- Domicile status
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Candidate’s admit card code or number
- Signature of Convener
- All the guidelines and instructions for the exam
Documents To Carry On Exam Day
- Print out of TS EAMCET application form
- Passport size photo [should be same as uploaded at the time of registration]
- Any valid photo ID proof [Aadhaar card / voter ID card / driving license etc.]
- Attested copy of caste certificate (only for SC/ ST candidates)
Things / Documents Allowed At The Exam Center
- Eraser and pencil
- Blue or black ball point pen
- Photo ID proof issued by the Government
Things / Documents Not Allowed At The Exam Center
- Any written material
- Any electronic devices such as mobile phone, pagers etc.
- Log books
- Instruction sheet etc.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Instructions
Aspirants of TS EAMCET 2019 exam should read and follow these instructions during the exam
- If any error found in the document then report it immediately to the respective authorities
- Do not tamper or destroy TS EAMCET hall ticket after appearing in the exam. Keep it safe until the final admissions
- Reach to the exam center minimum 30 minutes before commencement of the examination; if arrived late then you will not be allowed to write the test
- Before starting the online test, read all the instructions carefully
- Do not leave the examination hall until the examination ends
- Do not violate any instruction provided by the invigilator
About TS EAMCET 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 will be a state level entrance test to be conducted in online mode.The examination will be organized and conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Through this examination, the admission in UG Agriculture / Pharmacy and Engineering courses in Telangana State will be awarded. To confirm admission, candidates need to qualify TS EAMCET exam and become eligible for counselling and seat allotment procedure.
TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019 FAQs
Q. I’m Failed In Downloading My TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card. What Should I Do Now?
A. This can be possible in several cases. Below we have mentioned each of them along with a possible solution
|Servers are busy||Try after some hours or after 1 / 2 days|
|Entered details are not correct||Check details and enter the exact details as mentioned at the time of registration|
|Slow internet connection||Check your internet speed and retry downloading it on fast internet speed|
Q. Is It Necessary To Carry Valid Photo ID In Original Along With Admit Card?
A. Yes. Candidates must carry their original photo ID proof along with admit card on the day of examination. Xerox copy of photo ID proof shall not be accepted.