TS ECET 2019 Registration : TS ECET Application form 2019 for submission of online applications from eligible candidates will be released on official website of Telangana State Council of higher education @ ecet.tsche.ac.in. However, it is expected that Telangana ECET apply online 2019 process will be commenced in the month of March and concludes in April 2019 and the common entrance exam is to be conducted 0n 11th May 2019. Eligibility conditions for each course is given in detail in this article along with application process of TS ECET 2019.
TS ECET 2019 exam is conducted every year by the JNT University Hyderabad for the Diploma Holders of Engineering, Information Technology and Pharmacy and the B.Sc. Mathematics Graduates.
Candidates appearing for this exam will get lateral entry admission in 2nd year regular course of B.E/B.Tech. and 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy course in the Universities of Telangana as well as Private Unaided Professional Institutions (Both Minority and non-Minority).
TS ECET Important Dates
TS ECET 2019 important dates from application registration process to exam and result date is given below.
|TS ECET Starting of online application||March 2019
|TS ECET Closing of application||April 2019
|Admit card download date||First Week of May 2019
|Exam date||May 11, 2019
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
TS ECET Eligibility criteria 2019 has been mentioned below in detail according to official notification. Candidates appearing for Telangana ECET exam must satisfy the following eligibility criteria decided by the exam conducting body.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates must belong to the states of either Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and must fulfil the local/non-local status requirements as prescribed by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order 1974 (amended subsequently and timely).
- Candidates must have either obtained a Diploma in Engineering or Information Technology or Pharmacy or any such relevant and equivalent Diploma degree which is duly recognized by the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh government
- Candidates must have secured a 3 year regular B.Sc. Degree with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognized University from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or any such equivalent and relevant degree to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who have pursued their Diploma in B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharma. through sandwich pattern are also considered eligible for lateral entry into the desired course under the condition that they have already completed their practical training under the sandwich course pattern before the counselling for lateral entry ends.
- All candidates must have passed their Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Pharmacy or BSc. With Mathematics Degree with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to the reserved category)
Guidelines For Admissions To B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma. Courses
TS ECET exam offers lateral entry admission to candidates into the 2nd year regular courses of B.E., B.Tech. and B.Pharmacy in both the University as well as Private Unaided Professional Institutions that have been approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) respectively.
- Candidates who want to secure admission must appear as well as qualify the TS ECET exam. Merely appearing for the exam does not guarantee a candidate the seat unless he/she fulfils the duly mentioned eligibility criteria and any such criteria specified for admission.
- 85% seats available are reserved for the local Telangana state candidates and 15% of the remaining seats are kept for the non-local candidates.
TS ECET Application Form 2019
TS ECET application form 2019 will be available for all prospective candidates once the official notification is released by the JNTUH on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher education. Candidates will be invited to apply for TS ECET exam in the online mode only. No other mode is allowed. The application form will be made available from March 2019 and will go on till April 2019.
TS ECET – How To Apply Online?
TS ECET online application procedure is carried out through the following steps.
Step 1 – Fee Payment
The first step involves online fee payment. Candidates can pay their fee through 2 methods. They can both fill in their fee either by visiting the nearest TS/AP online centre and pay their fee there or candidates can also pay their fee online by using Net banking/Credit card/Debit card.
Step 2 – Knowing Payment Status
Candidates can know the status of their payment whether it has been ‘Successful’ or ‘Failure’
Step 3 – Filling The Application Form
In this step, candidates fill in the application by entering all the necessary details.
Step 4 – Print Out Of Filled Application Form
After the entire form has been duly filled and submitted, candidates can now take a printout of the form for future use.
The application form can be filled as mentioned below.
- Candidates must first visit the official website @ ecet.tsche.ac.in. Once the website has been opened, click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ option that appears on the home page.
- A new page will be opened on the screen which is the ‘Payment Verification’ page. All necessary details such as Type of exam, Qualifying exam hall ticket no., Name of candidate, D.O.B, Mobile number, Email ID, Category, Payment mode, etc. must be filled in. Then click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button.
- The system will be redirected to the to the payment gateway wherein candidates can pay the required registration fee using Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Once the payment is successful, a payment reference ID will be generated by the system which is to be duly noted down.
- After successful payment, candidates need to click on the ‘Proceed to application’ button mentioned on the screen. Candidates have the option of filling in their application form immediately or filling in at a later date which they can choose as per their own convenience.
- While filling the application form candidates need to enter the necessary details such as Name, Parent’s name, D.O.B, Sex, Category, Local/Non-local candidate, Minority/Non-Minority, Annual income of parents, Bank details, Communication address, Qualifying exam name, Educational qualification details, etc.
- After filling in all these details candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature. The dimensions specified for the photograph is 50 kb and the size specified for signature is 30 kb.
- After filling in all the details properly, click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a printout of the application form.
The application fee for the TS ECET exam 2019 has been mentioned below.
|Category||Amount (In Rupees)|
|For SC/ST candidates||400|
|For all other candidates||800|
Documents Needed While Applying For TS ECET
- Educational qualification certificates/degrees
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Credit card/Debit card/ Net banking details
Qualifying Marks In The TS ECET Exam 2019
To be eligible for securing a seat, candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks specified by the conducting body.
- Candidates who want to qualify the exam must score 25% marks in the aggregate of four subjects (three subjects in case of BSc. Mathematics candidates) of the exam.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, there is no minimum qualifying marks specified for securing a rank.