TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 will be released online on the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education @ ecet.tsche.ac.in by May/ June 2021. Once the JNTU Hyderabad releases the Admit card/ hall ticket of TS ECET 2021, the candidates who have applied successfully can download their hall ticket by providing the required details such as registration number and date of birth.
TS ECET exam 2021 is expected to be conducted in May/ June 2021. Exam date for the Telangana ECET exam is announced and, the dates for downloading the hall ticket are nearly two to three weeks prior to the commencement of the exam. All candidates who have successfully filled the application form and have paid the registration fee will be able to download the hall ticket.
TS ECET Hall Tickets 2021 Release Date
TS ECET Hall tickets 2021 will be released in May/ June 2021. Candidates should visit the official website and provide registration number and date of birth to download the hall ticket. One of the most important documents that are required by all the prospective candidates appearing for the TS ECET exam is the hall ticket failing to procure which candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam.
All candidates are required to carry their copy of the hall ticket to the respective exam centers and only after due examination of the details mentioned in it are candidates allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates are thus advised to download their hall tickets as soon as possible and check the details mentioned on it very carefully. If there is any discrepancy or error in the details mentioned in the hall ticket, they must immediately contact the concerned authority without any sort of delay.
Any candidate who fails to produce his/her admit card at the center or the details mentioned in the card do not match with the documents presented, such candidates shall not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How To Download TS ECET Hall Ticket?
TS ECET exam 2021 will be conducted in the month of May/ June 2021. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website after the hall tickets are released. The admit cards will be available to download two to three weeks prior to the date of the exam and shall be available for download for all the candidates who have filled the application form and paid the examination registration fee.
TS ECET hall ticket 2021 can be downloaded by following these steps.
- All candidates must first log in to the official website of TS ECET @ http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Once the site has been opened, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ tab which is mentioned on the home page
- The website will direct candidates to a new page from where the hall ticket can be downloaded
- Enter details such as the Qualifying exam hall ticket no., Registration number, and Date of Birth. Then click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ button
- The hall ticket will be flashed on the screen. All candidates must go through the details mentioned in the card carefully and then take a printout for future use.
If while examining the hall ticket, any such error is noticed (even the minutest of errors), the candidate must immediately contact the relevant concerned authority for correction. If any error/discrepancy is found out at the center while checking, such a candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Details Mentioned On The Hall Ticket
TS ECET hall ticket is the most important pre-examination requisite that is to be procured by all the prospective candidates. The following details and information is conveyed through the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam
- Candidate’s father’s name
- O.B of the candidate
- Registration number
- Qualifying exam name
- Candidate’s uploaded photograph and signature
- Category of the candidate (General or Reserved Category like SC/ST)
- Name and address of the exam center allotted to the candidate
- Day, date and time of the examination
- Reporting time at the examination center
- Certain important instructions that are to be followed
Instructions Mentioned On The Hall Ticket
- Carrying any sort of prohibited items like mobile phones, electronic gadgets, digital watches, calculators, Bluetooth devices, etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must reach the exam hall at the exact reporting time that has been mentioned on the admit card. Candidates arriving after the stipulated time will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Any sort of unfair means or inappropriate ill behavior on the part of the candidate will not be tolerated. Such candidates shall be immediately debarred from giving the exam.
- Do not carry any possessions apart from the necessary documents which are not allowed inside the exam hall. The safety of such items is the sole responsibility of the candidate himself/herself.
List Of TS ECET Examination Centres
TS ECET exam 2021 will be carried out in the following mentioned exam centers.
- Hyderabad West Zone (Kukatpally, Moinabad, Patancheru, Gandipetu, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North Zone (Medchal, Gandimaisamma and another surrounding area)
- Hyderabad Central Zone (Abids, Tarnaka, and nearby areas)
- Hyderabad East Zone (Ghatkesar, Keesara and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East Zone (L.B Nagar, Hayathnagar, Ibrahimpatnam, and other surrounding areas)
The centers will be allotted to the candidates by the Convener of TS ECET and the centers thus allotted cannot be changed.
Documents To Be Carried To The Examination Hall
The following documents need to be carried by all candidates who are appearing for the TS ECET exam 2021.
- Copy of the hall ticket of TS ECET 2021
- Valid photo identity proof approved by the Government of India such as PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar card, Ration card, etc.
- Recent passport size photograph
TS ECET Hall Ticket FAQs
Q. Will The TS ECET Hall Tickets Be Sent At The Communication Address?
A. No, the hall tickets of TS ECET shall not be sent at the communication address. It needs to be downloaded from the official website @http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
Q. When Will The Hall Tickets Be Released?
A. TS ECET hall tickets will be released on the official website two to three weeks prior to the commencement of the exam.
Q. Is It Necessary To Keep A Downloaded Copy Of The Hall Ticket?
A. It is necessary for all candidates to keep a downloaded copy of their admit card/ Hall ticket for future use. Keeping a downloaded copy of the hall ticket will save them from any kind of hassle or worry even if they misplace the printout of their admit card.