Kakatiya University is expected to release the TS ICET Hall Ticket on 14th May 2021 on the official website @ icet.tsche.ac.in/. All the candidates will be able to download their TS ICET Admit Card 2021 from the official website using their registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
If you have applied for the TSICET 2021 then you must download your hall ticket from the official website as you will not get the hall ticket through any other means. The hall ticket will be very important for the candidates as without it you will not be allowed to appear for the TS ICET 2021.
To get more information about TSICET Hall Ticket, how to download your hall ticket, and important documents, you should read further.
TS ICET Important Dates
Candidates who have applied for the TS ICET 2021 should know about the following important dates.
|Last date to apply online||3rd May 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release||14th May 2021|
|Examination||23rd and 24th May 2021|
|Result||To be notified|
TS ICET Hall Ticket Release Date 2021
TS ICET Hall Ticket is expected to be released on 14th May 2021 on the official website of the TS ICET @ icet.tsche.ac.in/. All the candidates who successfully apply for the TS ICET 2021 will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website as soon as it will be released.
The actual date of hall ticket release will be provided on the official website soon, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website. Candidates should also keep their registered mobile number and email id active as all the important details regarding TSICET 2021 will be conveyed to them through messages on their registered mobile number and email id.
Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021 (link will be available soon)
How To Download Hall Ticket?
In order to download your TS ICET Hall Ticket from the official website you have to follow the below mentioned steps
- Go to the official website @ https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on the “hall ticket” link
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your qualifying examination hall ticket number and
- Enter your Date of birth
- Click on “download hall ticket”
- Your TS ICET Hall Ticket will be displayed
- Take a printout of your Hall Ticket
- Download your hall ticket for future use
Details On Hall Ticket
TS ICET Hall Ticket will contain the following details about the exam and the candidate.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Date and time of the examination
- Important instructions
You have to check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket very carefully before downloading it. If you find any discrepancies in the information mentioned on the TSICET Hall Ticket, then you should get in touch with the authorities and get the errors corrected before the exam.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates appearing for the TS ICET 2021 Exam should follow the below mentioned instructions to avoid any problem at the time of TSICET 2021 exam.
- You must take a printout of your TSICET Hall Ticket along with a printout of the application form and carry them with valid photo id to the examination centre.
- You should also carry your passport size photograph to the examination centre
- You should arrive at the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- You must carry a blue or black ball pen with you
- The following items will not be allowed in the examination centre
- Mobile phone
- Any edible item
- Water bottle
- Pencil box
- Plastic pouch
- Geometry box
- Any textual material
- Maps, graphs, charts
- Pieces of paper
- Any electronic item
- You should not indulge in cheating or any disrupting activity
- You must be in discipline and follow the instructions provided by the authority
- If you are found in possession of any restricted item or using any unfair means then you will be disqualified from the TS ICET and appropriate legal action will be taken against you.
Documents Needed To Carry
While appearing for the TSICET 2021, you should carry the following documents with you to the examination centre.
- Printout of your TS ICET Hall Ticket
- Printout of application form
- Passport size photo
- A valid photo id (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter’s id card
- Driving Licence
- Identity proof issued by Gazette officer
- College ID card, etc.
If you could not be able to produce the above mentioned documents at the time of TSICET Exam, then you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and appear for the TS ICET 2021 Exam.
List Of TS ICET Examination Centres
TSICET 2021 will be conducted at the following examination centres.
- LB Nagar
- Pedda Amberpet
- Ramaoji Film City Area
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2021 FAQs
Q. When The TS ICET Hall Ticket Will Be Released?
A. TSICET Hall Ticket 2021 is expected to be released on 14th May 2021. The candidates should keep in touch with the official website @ icet.tsche.ac.in/ to get the latest information about the hall ticket release date.
Q. What Details Will Be Required To Download TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket?
A. You will need your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number in order to download your TS ICET Hall Ticket from the official website.
Q. What Documents Will I Need To Carry To The TS ICET 2021 Examination Centre?
A. You must carry the printout of your TSICET Hall Ticket, printout of Application Form, passport size photograph and a valid photo id proof (original as well as a photocopy) to the TS ICET 2021 Examination Centre.
Q. Can I Request To Change The TS ICET Examination Centre Allotted To Me?
A. No, you cannot request to change the TSICET examination centre allotted to you.
Leave a Reply