TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Notification will be released in March 2021 at https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/. TS LAWCET & PGLECT Apply online process commences from 25th March and the last date to apply online without a late fee is April 25th, 2021. TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 will be an entrance test for admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B. regular courses and 2 year LL.M. courses respectively in the colleges of law in Telangana for the academic year 2021-22.
- TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 will be conducted by Osmania University on May 25th, 2021 (Friday) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Before applying online, aspirants are required to know few important things about TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 such as date of release of official notification, eligibility criteria, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, examination dates, scheme & syllabus, admit card, examination centers, result, etc.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Official Notification
Osmania University, Hyderabad, will release a notification on 22 March 2021 to conduct TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TSPGLCET – 2021) for admission into LL.M courses and TS Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET – 2021) for admission into 3/5 years law courses (LL.B) offered by state Universities in Telangana state including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-19.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Overview
|Examination Name||TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021|
|Conducted by||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Category||Entrance test for Law courses|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms||March 25th, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||April 25th, 2021|
|Hall Tickets||1 week before the test|
|Exam date and timing||May 25th, 2021 (Friday) from 11 .00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.|
|Result||To be notified|
|Rank cards||To be notified|
|Apply online @||http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/TSLAWCET/TSLAWCET_HOMEPAGE.aspx|
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for either TS LAWCET 2021 or PGLCET 2021 should have to know few important eligibility conditions. Without confirming eligibility conditions, candidates do not submit an online application form.
For TS LAWCET 2021
For 3-year LL.B course
Candidates should have passed any degree course (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 45% of aggregate marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC / S.T. category) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University. Candidates having less than 45% in graduation are also eligible to apply if they have passed any additional graduation or post-graduation with 45%.
For 5 Year LL.B. Course
Candidates should have passed 10+2/intermediate or its equivalent examination with at least 45% of aggregate marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC / S.T. category) from the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S. or any other nationally recognized board.
For TS PGLCET 2021
- Candidates having LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree are eligible to apply for TS PGLCET 2021. Applicants who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- A candidate who wants to take admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad will have a minimum experience of 3-years standing as an advocate or 3-years as a judicial officer on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET2021
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates who want to appear for TS LAWCET 2021 should have to submit a fee of Rs. 800/- as their registration fee (Rs 500/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
Candidates who want to appear for TS PGLCET 2021 should have to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/- as their registration fee (Rs 600/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
|TS LAWCET 2021||Rs. 800/- (for SC/STs Rs. 500/-)|
|TS PGLCET 2021||Rs. 1000/- (for SC/STs Rs. 600/-)|
Candidates can pay their registration fees at TS / AP online centers. To pay registration fees online, candidates should have to use a debit or credit card or internet banking facility.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Application Form
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 application forms can be filled and submitted online from March 25th, 2021 to May 16th, 2021.
How to Apply Online?
The process to attempt online applications is given below:
- Open official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see three main tabs- ‘Information, Application & Latest news’
- Click on the ‘Application fee payment’ link available under the ‘Application’ tab
- You will see a new page where you have to fill a few details to make the payment
- Enter your name, Qualifying Exam hall ticket Number, date of birth (as per SSC or Equivalent), mobile number, alternate mobile number, email ID, stream, category, etc
- Select ‘payment type’
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- You will see bank payment gateway
- Select the appropriate payment option and click on ‘Make Payment’ tab
- After successful payment of registration fee, you will see a message ‘Transaction is Successful’ and see a web page having ‘Payment Status’ and ‘Payment ID’
- Note down ‘Payment ID’ to use it in the future
- Now, click on the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ tab
- Check your ‘Payment Status’; after checking your payment status, you will see two options- ‘Fill in the Application immediately’ or ‘Fill in the Application at a later date’
- Click on ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ to fill the Application immediately
- You will see a new page having an application form
- Enter your personal details such as gender, AADHAR card number, date of birth, state of birth, district of birth, etc
- Enter your address details
- Enter your category details; type caste certificate number (if applicable)
- Enter bank details
- Select qualifying examination
- Select ‘Regional test center preferences’
- Upload your ‘Photo & Signature’
- Click on the checkbox given in declaration box
- Click on ‘Preview/Submit’
- Click on ‘Modify’ tab to modify any details filled in your online application
- Otherwise, click on the ‘Confirm/Freeze’ tab
- You will get the following message – ‘Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for future reference’
- Take a print out of your application by clicking on the ‘Print Application’ tab
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2021
- TS LAWCET will be a CBT – Computer Based Test.
- The TS LAWCET exam consists of three parts – Part A General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Part B Current Affairs, and Part C Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- There will be a total of 120 MCQs to be solved in 90 minutes.
- Part A consists of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Part B consist of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Part C consists of 60 questions for 60 marks.
|Parts||Subjects/topics||Number of MCQs||Marks|
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Note – For a 3-year law Course, the test’s standard will be of degree level and for a 5-year law course, the test’s standard will be of Intermediate level.
TS PGLCET 2021
- TS PGLCET will be a CBT – Computer Based Test.
- The Test consists of two parts. There will be a total of 120 objective type questions to be solved in 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Part A consists of Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law.
- Part B consists of Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes & Torts, and IPR & Other Laws.
- Part A consists of 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Part B consist of 80 questions for 80 marks.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of MCQs||Marks||Topics covered|
|A||Jurisprudence||20||20||Custom Precedent & Legislation, Schools of Jurisprudence - Sources of Law, Rights & Duties - Ownership & Possession, Legal Sanctions, Persons, Obligation etc.|
|Constitutional Law||20||20||Nature of the constitution: Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary & Legislature, Fundamental Rights, Centre-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution|
|B||Public International Law||16||16||Subjects of International Law, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, International Law & Municipal Law, Nationality & Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction etc|
|Mercantile Law||16||16||General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)|
|Labour Law||16||16||Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947|
|Crimes & Torts||16||16||Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. Torts: General principles of Tort, Defences, State liability for torts, Joint liability; Consumer Protection Act,1986|
|IPR & Other Laws||16||16||Environment (Protection) Act, 1986; Patents Act, 1970; Copyright Act, 1957; Human Rights, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993 and Right to Information Act 2005|
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates themselves have to download hall tickets through the website pglcet.tsche.ac.in or lawcet.tsche.ac.in one week before the test. To download hall tickets, candidates should have to use their registration number.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Date and Regional Centres
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 will be conducted on May 25th, 2021 (Friday) from 11 .00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. at the following Telangana regional centers.
Nizamabad, Warangal, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Kodad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Hyderabad South-East (Pedda amber pet, Ibrahimpatnam, L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas) and Hyderabad West (Moinabad, Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, and surrounding areas). Tests will also be conducted at few AP regional centers like Tirupati, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, and Vijayawada.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Result and Rank Card
TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET 2021 Result will be declared on the official website. After one week of the publication of results, candidates can download their Rank Card from the website pglcet.tsche.ac.in (or) lawcet.tsche.ac.in.