Download TSPSC AE Admit Card 2020 [Hall Ticket/Call Letter] for written exam and Document Verification will be released separately by the commission on their official website @ tspsc.gov.in The Telangana Public Service Commission will conduct Assistant Engineer written examination followed by document verification. TSPSC AE Answer Key will be released before releasing result and cut off.
Candidates will have to download their hall ticket from the official site themselves and the commission will not send hall ticket by post. TSPSC AE exam date 2020 will be released in due course and tentatively the exam will be conducted in the month of December 2020.
TSPSC AE Hall Ticket 2020 Release Date
Telangana Public Service Commission will release Assistant Engineer (AE) hall ticket on its official website 7 days before the commencement of the written exam. Once the candidates are shortlisted from the written exam, the commission will release the call letter for the document verification round.
|Release of Admit Card for Written Test||December 2020|
|Written Test||December 2020|
|Release of Call Letter for Document Verification||To be updated|
TSPSC AE hall ticket 2020 is the most important document that a candidate must carry with him/her to the exam venue. Candidates who fail to bring the valid hall ticket shall not be allowed to appear for the exam whatever the reason may be. Therefore, all candidates are advised to download their hall tickets well in advance once it is uploaded on the official website. All those candidates who submit the processing fee along with the examination fee shall be able to download their hall tickets/call letter.
How To Download TSPSC AE Hall Ticket?
The steps to download the TSPSC AE hall ticket 2020 is as follows.
- Visit the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- On the home page look for the tab that mentions ‘Hall Tickets’
- Click on that particular tab
- A list of the recently uploaded hall tickets/call letters shall be mentioned
- Click on the link that mentions ‘TSPSC AE hall ticket 2020’
- The hall ticket downloading page will open. Enter the mandatory details such as TSPSC ID and Date of Birth/ Password. Then click on submit
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
Note: All candidates are advised to go through all the details mentioned in their respective hall tickets/call letters before arriving to the exam venue. In case there is any mistake in the hall ticket/call letter, candidates are immediately supposed to inform the commission about any such issue. No change/request shall be accepted at the exam venue while checking.
How To Retrieve TSPSC ID If Forgotten?
Every candidate must have his/her TSPSC ID to download their hall tickets and for other purposes. In case a candidate forgets their ID, they can retrieve it by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of the commission @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the tab that mentions ‘know your TSPSC ID’
- Click on that tab
- A new page will be opened
- Candidates need to mention details such as their Aadhar number and date of birth
- Then click on submit
- The details regarding your TSPSC ID will flash on the screen. Note it down and keep safely for future reference.
Details Mentioned On TSPSC AE Hall Ticket/ Call Letter
There are several important details mentioned on the TSPSC AE hall ticket 2020 that a candidate needs to properly check and verify. It contains the personal information of the candidate like their name, gender, category, etc. It also comprises of the exam related details such as venue, reporting time, shift time.
Candidates will also be able to locate their uploaded photo and signature in the hall ticket. All these details have to be checked before appearing at the exam venue. Details at a glance are as follows.
- Name of the appearing candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Candidate’s TSPSC ID
- Hall ticket number of the candidate
- Mode of the written exam (online/offline)
- Exam venue details such as exam venue name, address, shift timings, reporting time at the venue
- Guidelines that are to be followed while at the exam centre
Guidelines Mentioned On Hall Ticket
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic gadget/instrument into the exam hall such as mobile phones, bluetooth devices, laptop, smart watches, calculators, etc. If the candidate is found with any such item, then he/she will be immediately debarred.
- Candidates must not bring with them any priced possession like laptop, jewellery or any such costly item with them. The safety of all such items will be the sole responsibility of the candidates themselves.
- If any candidate is found cheating/impersonating or asking someone else to impersonate on their behalf, then his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled and may also be subjected to criminal prosecution.
- Candidates must visit their exam centres at least a day before the day of the exam to avoid any problem/confusion/hassle at the time of exam.
- Candidates must report to the exam hall at the mentioned reporting time as any candidate arriving after the mentioned time shall not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Details mentioned in the admit card such as name, gender, category, scanned photo, signature, and all such details carefully checked before arriving at the exam hall. In case any detail/information has any error/discrepancy in it, it should immediately be reported to the commission.
Documents To Carry To The Exam Venue
The following documents must be carried by candidates to the exam venue.
- Duly downloaded hall ticket/call letter
- A government approved photo ID proof
- Recently clicked passport size photograph
TSPSC AE Hall Ticket FAQs
Q. For How Long Should The Hall Ticket Be Kept Intact?
A. Candidates will require their hall ticket number to check their results and also it should be presented during document verification. It is therefore advised that the candidates keep their copy of the hall ticket till the time of Document Verification /Provisional Allotment.
Q. How Can The Commission Be Contacted In Case Of Any Error In The TSPSC AE Hall Ticket?
A.Details mentioned in the admit card such as name, gender, category, scanned photo, signature, and other details carefully checked before arriving at the exam hall. In case any detail/information has any error/discrepancy in it, it should immediately be reported to the commission. Candidates can contact the commission for hall ticket related queries on working days between 10.30 am to 5 pm at the contact number: 40-23542187/23542185.