TSPSC Assistant 2018 Recruitment (Beverages Corporation Limited) Apply Online, Application Form :
Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct a state level examination to shortlist candidates for several posts in Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited. The commission has already released an official notification to inform aspirants about this upcoming recruitment event. Interested candidates (if eligible) are requested to submit only one application at the website www.tspsc.gov.in before the last date i.e. 10th August 2018.
Before attempting an online application, they must know few important things such as date of release of official notification, details of vacancies, fee & mode of payment, how to apply etc.
TSPSC Assistants 2018 Official Notification & Vacancies
TSPSC assistant’s recruitment 2018 official notification was released on 19th July 2018 at the commission’s website. If you want to read it now, then click here.
As per official notification, total no. of vacancies is 76. Out of which, 13 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II, 55 for Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II & 8 for Data Processing Assistant Grade-II. For more details of vacancies, please refer Annexure – I given in official notification.
TSPSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||TSPSC Assistants Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad|
|Notification No.||18 / 2018|
|Notification released on||19th of July 2018|
|Post name & department||Data Processing Assistant Grade-II, Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II & Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II in Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited|
|No. of vacancies||76|
|Submission of applications can be done from||25th of July to 10th of August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of fee||10th of August 2018 up to 11:59 PM|
|Hall tickets for examination shall be available to download from||07 days before Examination|
|Examination shall be on||7th of October 2018|
|Result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Assistants Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit & relaxations
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age – 44 years
- The maximum age limit will be relaxed according to the Government rules. For more details, please go through official notification or click here.
Post-wise educational qualifications
- For the post of Data Processing Assistant- Graduation in any discipline along with proficiency in Computer Applications
- For the post of Assistant Stores- Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) with proficiency in Computer Applications
- For the post of Assistant Accounts- Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) with proficiency in accounts
- All above mentioned posts are of Grade-II
TSPSC Assistants 2018 Fee & Mode Of Payment
|Applicant’s category||Application processing fee||Examination fee||Total fee to be paid by applicants|
|Ex-servicemen & persons with disability||Rs. 200/-||Nil||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, BC & ST of Telangana State||Rs. 200/-||Nil||Rs. 200/-|
|Unemployed candidates of TS (age should be in between 18 to 44 years)||Rs. 200/-||Nil||Rs. 200/-|
|BC’s, SC’s and ST’s of other states||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 280/-|
|Others||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 280/-|
|Mode of payment is online through SBI ePay|
TSPSC Assistants Recruitment 2018 Application form & Process
Application forms will be available online till 10th of August, 2018. The process to apply online is explained below.
- Open commission’s official webpage
- Go through ‘One-time registration’ to obtain ‘TSPSC ID’
- Use your system-generated ‘TSPSC ID’ and ‘Date of birth’ to login into your account
- After login, fill and submit an online application to apply for the post of assistant (as per your educational qualification) in Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited
- Upload scanned copies of supportive documents
- Pay the fee and print e-receipt
- Take a copy of your final submitted application for future reference
- Your online application attempting process is complete now
- You can logout and close the commission’s webpage
TSPSC Assistants Recruitment 2018 Procedure of Selection
The final appointment for various ‘Assistants’ posts will be done on the basis of an objective type tests. However, there will be also a ‘proficiency test in Office Automation’ and ‘proficiency test in accounts (only for those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer Gr-II)’ of qualifying nature.
There will be two objective type tests. The first test will be for subject ‘General Knowledge’ and second test will be for ‘Secretarial Abilities’. Both tests will separately have 150 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes. Maximum marks in each test will be 150. So, total marks in both tests will be 300. Subject-wise syllabus is given below
- Secretarial Abilities- This test will consist 150 MCQs on Comprehension, Logical reasoning, Numerical & Arithmetical abilities, Mental Ability etc.
- General Knowledge- This test will consist 150 MCQs on Indian Political System & Government, salient features of Indian Constitution, Society, Culture, Heritage, Policies, Arts & Literature of Telangana, International relations & events, General Science in everyday life etc.
- Marks obtained by candidates in both objective type tests will be considered for final selection
- Syllabus for proficiency tests is given in official notification at Annexure-III
TSPSC Assistants 2018 Hall tickets
Before 7 days from the date of examination, aspirants will be able to download their hall tickets through the commission’s website. The process to download hall ticket is given below
- Open commission’s website
- Find and click on link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Select the appropriate option
- Enter and submit your ‘TSPSC ID’ & ‘date of birth’
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- Download and print it on A4 size paper
TSPSC Assistant 2018 Result
Final announcement of results of objective type tests shall be done by commission after few weeks.
TSPSC Assistants 2018 Salary
Salary will be same for all the posts under this recruitment exercise. All the selected candidates will get a Scale of Pay as- Rs. 16,400-49,870/-.
We wish you Best of Luck for TSPSC Assistants Recruitment 2018.