TSPSC Group 1 apply online process to submit online application form 2021 will be commenced soon by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Telangana state Group 1 recruitment process will start with the release of notification followed by application submission on the official website of the commission@ https://tspsc.gov.in .
It is expected that the registration process begins in the next 2 months. The online application submission will start soon tentatively and the closing date to register will be notified. TSPSC Group 1 exam is conducted in different stages. The preliminary objective-type test is the first stage, followed by the Conventional Main Examination and finally Interview.
The exam for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the 150 vacancies under Telangana Group I services includes the positions of Deputy Collector, Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Divisional Fire Officer, District Registrar, District Employment Officer, Assistant Treasury Officer, Deputy Registrar, District Panchayat Raj Officer, RTO, MPDO, Municipal Commissioner Grade-II, Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer, District Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, District BC Welfare Officer, Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent etc.
TSPSC Group 1 Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for the Group I Recruitment with TSPSC for the year 2021 should be aware of the dates. Here are some tentative dates:
|Notification Release ||To be notified|
|Beginning Date For Registration||To be notified|
|Registration Closing Date||To be notified|
|Hall Tickets Availability for the Preliminary Examination||7 days before the test|
|Preliminary Test Date||To be notified|
|Preliminary Test Result Date||To be notified|
|Submission of Applications by Candidates shortlisted for the Main Examination||To be notified|
|Hall Tickets Availability for the Main Examination||7 Days before the test date|
|Main Examination Date||To be notified|
|Main Examination Result Date||To be notified|
|Interview Date for shortlisted candidates||To be notified|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||To be notified|
The dates above are just tentative dates. So, candidates interested in applying for the Group I positions should keep themselves posted about the exact dates by visiting this page or website of the TSPSC.
TSPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates from Telangana State are eligible to apply. However, other state candidates can also apply. If other state candidates apply, even if they belong to the reserved category, they will be considered as the General Category Candidates.
Age Limit and Relaxation
TSPSC Group 1 age limit varies from post to post and general age limit is least age requirement is 18 years and the utmost age limit is 44 years as on the 1st of July 2021. Post wise age limit has been tabulated below for General category candidates.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Commercial Tax Officer||18-44|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||21-30|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails||21-30|
|Divisional Fire Officer||21-28|
|District Registrar, District Employment Officer||18-44|
|Assistant treasury Officer||18-44|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer||18-44|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade II||18-44|
|Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer||18-44|
|District Social Welfare Officer||18-44|
|Assistant Audit Officer||18-44|
|District BC Welfare officer||18-44|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||18-28|
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows for reserved category candidates:
|Category||Age Relaxation (In years)|
|NCC Candidates, who have worked as instructors in NCC||3 Years and length of service rendered in NCC|
|Physically Challenged Candidates||10|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 Years plus the length of service rendered in armed forces|
|State Government Employees of Telangana State||5 Years on the basis of the length of service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the census department of the state with at least six months of service||3|
For complete details about the age limit for different positions, candidates are recommended to visit the official notification page.
The educational qualification requirement will differ based on the position to which a candidate wishes to apply in Group 1 Recruitment of the TSPSC. However, the basic requirement that is common for all positions is that the applicants must have completed their degree course in any discipline from a recognized university in India.
The university should have been established by the Provincial Act, Central or State Act. Otherwise, the institute must have been recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates with equivalent qualification can also apply.
Post Wise Education and Physical Requirements
TSPSC Group 1 post wise education and physical requirements such as height, chest, weight and vision are given below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Collector||A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in India incorporated or established by Provincial, Central or State Act or UGC recognized Institution or any other equivalent qualification|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Divisional Fire Officer|
|District Registrar, District Employment Officer|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer|
|Assistant treasury Officer|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade II|
|District BC Welfare officer|
|District Social Welfare Officer|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent|
|Post Name||Physical requirements|
|Post Name||Height, Chest and Weight||Vision|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Must not be less than 167.7 cms in height and 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on inspiration|
For ST: Not less than 164 cm height, 83.8 cms chest and 5cms on expansion
For Women: Not less than 152.5 Cms. in height, 45.5 kg weight
Right eye - Distant Vision V 6/6, Near Vision 0.6
Left eye - Distant Vision V 6/6, Near Vision 0.6
Better eye - Distant Vision V 6/6, Near Vision 0.6
Worse eye - Distant Vision - V- without glasses – Not below 6/6 & after
correction with glasses not below 6/24
Near Vision Reads 1
Better eye - Distant Vision - without glasses not below 6/24, with correction not below 6/6
Near Vision reads 0.8
Distant Vision -without glasses not below 6/24, with correction not below 6/12
Near Vision reads 1
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||Must not be less than 165 cms in height and 81 cms round the chest on full inspiration with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on inspiration||-|
TSPSC Group 1 Application Form 2021
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements will have to apply online for TSPSC Group 1 exam through the official website of the commission. They should make sure that they submit the application form before the last date as specified in the notification. However, before they can apply, they should do the one-time registration with the website of the commission as per the process below:
- Candidates interested in applying for any position with TSPSC should look for the One-Time Registration right on the homepage of the commission.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains the One-Time Registration application form.
- First, they should enter their Aadhar Details.
- Then, they should provide their personal details.
- Then, address details are to be provided.
- Then, educational qualification details starting from 1st standard to 9th standard should be entered, where they will have to choose the School District and enter the name of the school in which they studied these classes.
- Then, they should enter their Standard X details, followed by 10+2 details.
- Then, diploma, graduation, post-graduation, M. Phil and Ph. D details as applicable should be entered.
- Even, candidates will find the provision to enter additional qualification details if they have one.
- After this, they will have to upload their photograph and signature.
- The file format for both is JPEG format. The dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm for photograph and 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm for signature file. The file size for the former should be 50 KB, while for the latter it should be 30 KB.
- Then, candidates will have to choose an option to get a notification alert from the two options.
- Finally, they will have to read the declaration and should activate the checkbox that states “I accept the above declaration”.
- Finally, after seeing the preview of the details entered they can submit it
TSPSC Group 1 – How To Apply Online?
- Once they complete the OTR process, they will get login credentials
- Candidates can use the login credentials to apply to the TSPSC Group I Positions
- They also have the option to make updates to the OTR. For instance, if they have gained a new qualification, they can add it
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ against the Group 1 notification
- As the details are already entered for OTR, the application gets loaded and the candidate has to fill certain columns
- After providing the required details in the application, choose the exam centre and then they will have to pay the application fee
- Once paid the fee online, you will get a success message. They will have to provide the payment details in the online application
- Finally, preview the application and submit
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future reference.
TSPSC Group 1 application processing fee will be Rs.250 and examination fee will be Rs.120. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the examination fee. Candidates can pay their application fee via net banking, credit/debit card. They cannot pay the fee using DDs or IPOs. Fee once paid by the candidates will not be refunded by the commission under any situation.
|Category||Application fee (Rupees)||Exam fee (Rupees)||Total (Rupees)|
To apply for Telangana Group 1, candidates should have the following
- Aadhaar Details
- Educational qualification details and
- Net banking/ Debit/credit card details for payment of application fee