TSPSC Group 1 [Apply Online, Application Form, Vacancies] : TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 for recruiting various vacant positions will be released on the official website @ tspsc.gov.in/. Telangana State Public Service Commission invite Group 1 application form from eligible candidates soon and the candidate should apply online before the last date of registration. TSPSC Group 1 exam will be conducted for different positions.
TSPSC Group I recruitment 2021 consists of a written exam – Prelim and the Main exam followed by a Personal Interview. Regularly check the website of the commission to know the exact dates for Group I Recruitment.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Hall Tickets
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
TSPSC Group 1 Important Dates
As per the latest news of TSPSC Group 1, tentative dates are given below. However, candidates are recommended to visit this page or the website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission for updates on the Group 1 Recruitment.
|Release Of TSPSC Group 1 Notification||To be notified|
|Starting Date To Register TSPSC Group 1||To be notified|
|Closing Date to register||To be notified|
|Availability of Hall Ticket for preliminary test||7 days before the test|
|Date of Preliminary test||To be notified|
|Result for Preliminary Test||To be notified|
|Applying for the Main examination for Candidates shortlisted from preliminary test||To be notified|
|Availability of admit cards for Main examination||7 Days before the test date|
|Date of Main Examination||To be notified|
|Result for Main Examination||To be notified|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||To be notified|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||To be notified|
- TSPSC Group 1 Application Form
- TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2021
- TSPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets 2021
- TSPSC Group 1 Result 2021
TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2021
Telangana Group 1 notification 2021 will be made available on its official website. Candidates interested in applying for Group 1 Positions notified by Telangana State Public Service Commission are recommended to go through the notification.
Download TSPSC Group 1 Notification Pdf (Available Soon)
TSPSC Group 1 Vacancies
Telangana Group 1 total number of vacancies will be 150. TSPSC Group 1 will have the following positions.
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- District Registrar, District Employment Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II
- Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant treasury Officer
- District BC Welfare officer
- Deputy Registrar
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent
TSPSC Group 1 Eligibility
To apply for the TSPSC Group I positions, candidates should have completed 18 years of age and should not be more than 44 years of age as on the 1st of July 2021. Telangana Group 1 Post wise age qualification has been tabulated below.
|Post Category||Age Limit (In years)|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade II||18-44|
|Assistant Audit Officer||18-44|
|Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer||18-44|
|Divisional Fire Officer||21-28|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer||18-44|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails||21-30|
|District Employment Officer||18-44|
|Assistant treasury Officer||18-44|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||21-30|
|District BC Welfare officer||18-44|
|District Social Welfare Officer||18-44|
|Commercial Tax Officer||18-44|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||18-28|
TSPSC Group 1 Age Relaxation
The age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as follows:
|Category||Age Relaxation in Years|
|State Government Employees||Maximum 5 years on the basis of the length of their service|
|Candidate who worked as an instructor in NCC||3 years and length of service rendered in NCC|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years plus length of service rendered|
|Telangana State government employees||Up to 5 years as per their length of service |
|Retrenched employees of census department with minimum of 6 months of service||3 years|
In general, for all positions in Group 1 recruitment of TSPSC, the applicants should be degree holders from a recognized university in India. The university from which the qualification has been obtained by the candidate should have been established either by a State Act, Provincial Act, Central Act or the institute must have been recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates with equivalent qualifications can also apply.
For educational qualifications required for specific positions, candidates can view the official notification as for some positions there will be a specific requirement like a PG Degree in social work, law, etc.
For some positions like the Deputy Superintendent of Police that falls under Group 1 recruitment and Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in AP Prohibition & Excise Service, candidates will have to meet some physical fitness standards and vision standards. Candidates can gather the appropriate details based on the position for which they plan to apply from below or the notification page.
|Post Category||Physical Requirements|
|Height, Weight and Chest||Vision|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Should not be less than 167.7 cms height and must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on inspiration
For ST: Candidates should not be less than 164 cm height, not less than 83.8 cms chest and 5cms on expansion
For Women: Candidates should not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height, and should not be under 45.5 kg weight
Right eye - Distant Vision V 6/6 and Near Vision 0.6
Left eye - Distant Vision V 6/6 and Near Vision 0.6
Better eye - Distant Vision V 6/6 and Near Vision 0.6
Worse eye - Distant Vision - V- without glasses – Not below 6/6 & after correction with glasses should not be below 6/24 Near Vision Reads 1
Better eye - Distant Vision - without glasses it should not be below 6/24, with correction not below 6/6 Near Vision reads 0.8
Worse eye- Distant Vision -without glasses should not be below 6/24, with correction must not below 6/12 Near Vision reads 1
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||Should not be less than 165 cms in height and not less than 81 cms round the chest on full inspiration with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on inspiration|
TSPSC Group 1 Application Form
Candidates will have to apply online and they are recommended to go through the instructions in the notification thoroughly before they begin their application submission. However, before applying online for the TSPSC Group 1, candidates will have to fill up the one-time registration application to get their login credentials.
TSPSC Group 1 OTR [One Time Registration]
- Visit TSPSC Official website @tspsc.gov.in
- Find One Time registration and click on new if you are a new user or else edit option to update details
- Click here to open a new OTR registration page directly
- Enter Aadhar Details like Aadhaar number and the name in Aadhaar
- Next, enter basic details, which include basic details like Name in SSC certificate, Gender, DOB, place of birth, community, fathers name, mothers name, mother tongue, religion, identification marks, etc.
- Select disability, ex-service person, retrenched employee, NCC instructor, employment details, fee exemption, age relaxation options
- Then provide address details.
- Then, educational qualification details are to be provided like the district and name of the school from class 1 to 9.
- Then, details of Standard X should be entered
- Then, 10+2 details are to be furnished, followed by graduation and post-graduation details.
- Then, if applicable, candidates will have to provide their M. Phil and Ph. D details.
- If any additional qualification is available, candidates can add them as well using “Add Qualification”
- Then, the photograph and signature should be uploaded. The photograph should be a color photograph with a file size of 50 KB and the dimension of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG Format.
- The signature file should be in JPEG Format with a file size of 30 KB and a dimension of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Then, candidates will have to click on the appropriate checkbox that asks whether they need notification alerts.
- Finally, they will have to read the declaration and should accept it.
- They have the option to preview the entered details to ensure the correctness of the details before the submission.
TSPSC Group 1 – How To Apply Online?
- Log in using the credentials that you got after One-Time Registration
- Then, click on “Online Application” at the Candidates’ Corner that you will find on the right-hand side of the website.
- Choose “Direct Recruitment” from the drop-down menu that shows up.
- On the resulting page, click on the “Application Submission” link corresponding to “TSPSC Group 1”
- Provide the required details as per the instructions given in the user manual along with the notification.
- Pay the appropriate application fee and get the application fee ID Number
- Provide the fee payment details in the online application and submit it.
- Take a printout of the submitted system generated application form.
TSPSC Group 1 Fee
TSPSC Group 1 applicants will have to pay Rs.250 towards the application processing fee and Rs.120 towards the examination fee. However, candidates from Ex-servicemen, PH, BC, ST, and SC categories are exempted from the examination fee of Rs.120.
The fee cannot be paid by IPOs or DDs and the fee should be paid online only through the payment gateway via debit/Credit card/net banking. Under no situation, candidates will be repaid the fee once paid.
|Category||Application Fee (INR)||Exam Fee (INR)||Total Fee (INR)|
Candidates need not have to upload any documents when they fill up the online application. But, they will have to carry the original documents to Personality Test/Interview if they are shortlisted. However, when they fill up the application, candidates should have the following.
- Aadhaar Number
- Class X and other educational qualification details to fill up the application and
- Net banking/credit/debit card details for fee payment
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
The pattern of test for the preliminary and main examination for Group 1 recruitment conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission is as follows:
|Subject||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type)
|2 Hours and 30 Minutes||150|
|(A) Written Examination (Main)|
General English (Qualifying Test)
|Paper-I General Essay|
Covering the following topics:
Education & Human Resource Development
Developments in Science and Technology
Historical and Cultural Heritage of India
Dynamics of Indian Politics
Issues of Economic Growth and Justice
Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems
|Paper II – History, Cultural & Geography|
Covering the following:
Geography of India and Telangana
History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
History and Culture of India with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 AD)
|Paper III – Indian Society, Constitution and Governance|
Constitution of India
Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
|Paper IV – Economy and Development|
Development and Environmental Problems
Indian Economy and Development
|Paper V – Science & Technology & Data Interpretation|
Data Interpretation & Problem Solving
Modern Trends in Application of Knowledge and Science
The Role and Impact of Science and Technology
|Paper VI – Telangana Movement and State Formation|
Towards Formation of Telangana State
The Idea of Telangana
In addition, 100 marks will be allotted for the interview phase, thereby making a total of 1000 marks.
TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the Group-I Services for the preliminary and main examination will be as follows:
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Data interpretation, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning
- Social Exclusions: Rights issues like Disability, Tribe, Caste, gender, etc and inclusive policies
- The literature of Telangana, arts, heritage, culture, and society
- Policies of Telangana States
- Governance and Public Policy of India
- Indian Constitution and Polity
- Cultural Heritage and History of India
- Geography of Telangana State, India and World
- The social and economic development of India
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management – Mitigation and Prevention Strategies
- General Science: Achievement of India in Science and Technology
- International Relations and Event
- Current Affairs – International, National, and Regional
General English (Qualifying Test) : Class X Standard Qualifying For Interview)
- Letter Writing
- Precise Writing
- Jumbled Sentences
- Rewriting Sentences – Usage of Vocabulary, Direct & Reported Speech, Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks – Verb tenses, conjunctions, and prepositions
- Spotting Errors – Punctuation and Spelling
Paper I : General Essay
The test-takers will have to write three essays by choosing one from each section without fail. Each section will have three questions with each one carrying 50 marks.
- Issues of Economic Justice and Growth
- Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems
- Cultural and Historical Heritage of India
- Dynamics of Indian Politics
- Human Resource and Education Development
- Developments in Technology and Science
Paper II : History, Culture, and Geography
History and Culture of India with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 AD)
- Three Phases of Indian Freedom Struggle
- Anti-British Uprisings
- The Establishment of British Colonial Rule In India
- The advent of Islam and its Impact on Indian Society
- Early Indian Civilizations
History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
- Peoples Movement Against the Nizam’s Rule
- Socio-cultural awaking in Telangana
- The Establishment of the Asaf Jahi Dynasty
- Medieval Telangana and the Emergence of Composite Culture
- Culture and History of Ancient Telangana
Geography of Telangana and India
- Urbanization in Telangana State
- Geographical Extent of Hyderabad State and Present Telangana State
- Agriculture and Irrigation
- India – Physical Setting
Paper III – Indian Society, Constitution and Governance
- Constitution of India
- Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
Paper IV – Economy and Development
- Development and Environmental Problems
- Telangana Society
- Indian Economy and Development
Paper V – Science & Technology & Data Interpretation
- Data Interpretation & Problem Solving
- Modern Trends in Application of Knowledge and Science
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology
Paper VI – Telangana Movement and State Formation
- Towards Formation of Telangana State
- Mobilization Phase
- The Idea of Telangana
The applicants will have to get through the objective type preliminary or screening test as the first step of the selection process. Thereafter, they will have to get through the Main Conventional Type Written Examination. Only those candidates selected from the prelims to the mains will be permitted to take part in the selection process.
Then, candidates shortlisted from the mains will have to get through the oral test or the interview. Marks secured in the oral test and the main test will be considered together along with meeting the eligibility requirement for the final selection of the candidates for the Group I positions.
In the case of positions with multiple zones, the selection will be based on the preference exercised by the candidates. For some positions, candidates will also have to meet the physical fitness standards.
TSPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets 2021
The Hall Tickets for the TSPSC Group I Preliminary, main examination, and call letter for Interview will be made available at the website of commission for downloading by the applicants 7 days before the test date. Here is how to download the hall ticket:
How To Download Hall Tickets ?
- Visit TSPSC official website@ https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Click the “Hall Ticket” tab found in the middle of the page.
- Click on the appropriate TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket Link
- Select the Test Name from the drop-down menu
- Provide TSPSC ID
- Date, Year and Month of the exam and click “Get”
- Verify the details in the resulting Hall Ticket Page
- Download it and remember to print it to carry to the test center
- In the case of any discrepancies the hall ticket, it should be addressed to the commission immediately.
Answer Key and OMR Download
TSPSC will publish the answer key of the Group 1 Prelim exam on its website after a few days from the examination. Candidates can visit the official website and check the answer key of the Group 1 prelim examination. Objections can be raised online against any discrepancies in answer key within the prescribed time duration.
Group 1 Candidates can download their OMR sheets from the official website of TSPSC. After downloading OMR sheets of the prelim exam, they can check their performance through the answer key.
- Visit the Official website of TSPSC
- Find and click on Results, Keys, OMR download tab
- Click on either Keys/ OMR option
- Find Group 1 services Prelim Exam answer key and click to download
- Click on Sample OMR copy of Group 1 services to check sample OMR or Click on Group 1 prelim exam OMR sheet to download candidates OMR sheet.
- Take a printout.
TSPSC Group 1 Result 2021
TSPSC Group 1 result of Prelim, Main exam, and Interview will be released on the official website of the commission. For the preliminary test, the result can be expected around the month of July. In general, it will be published two months after the test date. Checking the official website will help candidates to know the exact result date.
How To Check TSPSC Group 1 Result?
- Visit TSPSC Official website
- Find and click on Results, Keys, OMR download tab
- Click on the Result option
- Find and click on Group 1 services Notification Results link (Prelim/ Main/ Interview)
- If pdf gets downloaded search for roll number or new page gets opened provide required details to get the result
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference
TSPSC Group 1 Cut Off
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will decide the cut-off for each stage of the selection process. According to this cut-off, candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds. The qualifying cut-off will differ based on the category to which a candidate belongs.
TSPSC Group 1 Prelim cut off will be disclosed by TSPSC and shortlisted candidates will attend the Main exam. The Main cut off will be declared and qualified candidates will be invited for an interview. The final cut off will be released and a list of final selected candidates will be released on the official website.
TSPSC Group 1 Salary
The pay scale will be different for different positions for which Group 1 Recruitment is conducted by TSPSC. Telangana Group 1 services Post wise salary details are given below.
|Post Category||Pay Scale (Rupees)|
|Deputy Collector||40,270 – 93,780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer||40,270 – 93,780/-|
|District Registrar||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||40,270 – 93,780/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails||40,270 – 93,780/-|
|RTO||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|District Panchayat Raj Officer||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|District BC Welfare officer||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade II||35,120 -87,130/-|
|Assistant Audit Officer||35,120 -87,130/-|
|Law Secretary/ Administrative Officer||35,120 -87,130/-|
|Divisional Fire Officer||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||35,120 -87,130/-|
|Assistant treasury Officer||35,120 -87,130/-|
|District Social Welfare Officer||37,100 – 91,450/-|
|Deputy Registrar||35,120 -87,130/-|
|District Employment Officer||35,120 -87,130/-|