TSPSC Group 3 apply online 2021 process begin for submitting online application form for the recruitment of various posts under Telangana Group 3 services. Interested candidates must check Group 3 eligibility criteria and apply for the recruitment. TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment will be held for different posts such as Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Cum Typist, Junior Assistant, Typist Cum Assistant, Auditor, Senior Auditor, Assistant Auditor, and Assistant Section Officer.
There are many candidates who are seeking a government job, this is a wonderful opportunity to get into the government sector job in the Telangana state. Many candidates in the state are waiting for the release of vacancies of TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment. Soon, the authorities will release the news of TSPSC Group 3 recruitment.
To apply for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment, one needs to fill the application form online along with the payment of the application fee. Here we present the detailed procedure to apply for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment.
TSPSC Group 3 Important Dates
The dates for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment will be released in the official notification. Exam dates will be released by TSPSC in due course of time. Interested candidates will have to check the notification or website to see all the important dates related to applying for TSPSC Group 3 recruitment.
The process to apply for TSPSC Group 3 application form and start date, the last date for the submission of the application form will be decided by the commission. The authorities will announce the exam date along with the release date of admit card. However, here we have provided a table to show the tentative dates:
|Release of Notification||To be released|
|Starting date of registration||Immediately after notification release|
|Closing Date of registration||A month time from the starting date|
|Availability of Hall Ticket for the test||7 days before the test|
|Date of Written test||To be released|
|Result of written test||Two months after the written test|
|Date of Computer Test for some positions||Around 15 days after the written test|
|Result for Main Examination||15 days after the computer test|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||Two or three months after the computer test|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||To be known soon|
TSPSC Group 3 Eligibility 2021
It is essential for every candidate to fulfill TSPSC Group 3 eligibility criteria as decided by the commission. All the candidates who are applying for TSPSC Group 3 recruitment must check the eligibility criteria and satisfy the condition of eligibility. If any of the applicants is not fulfilling any of the eligibility criteria during verification, then he/she will be disqualified from the further process of selection. Here, eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, age, and education are presented.
The applicants must be citizens of India
Age Limit & Relaxation
The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years. So, the candidates whose age is below 18 years need not apply. On the other hand, the upper age limit is 36 years. Hence, the candidates whose age is more than 36 years are not eligible to apply. However, candidates of the reserved category have some relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
• Other Backward Classes, SC, and ST categories have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. So, candidates of these categories have the upper age limit of 41 years.
• The Physically handicapped candidates have the relaxation of 10 years. So, their upper age limit is 46 years.
• Further, the state government employees also get the privilege of age relaxation. They have a relaxation of 5 years. So, the maximum age for state government employees is 41 years.
The candidates interested in applying for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment must have passed Intermediate / Degree in the relevant field.
TSPSC Group 3 Application Form
TSPSC Group 3 application form will be available online and the candidates have to apply online for the recruitment. Eligible candidates must submit the application form before the last date of registration and has to submit the fee before the due date.
TSPSC Group 3 : How To Apply Online?
Read the notification and make sure you satisfy eligibility criteria before applying online for TSPSC Group 3. To apply online for TSPSC Group 3 exam candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below.
One Time Registration
- Visit the official website @www.tspsc.gov.in
- If you are a new user, Find One Time Registration and click on ‘New’
- Complete the OTR process by providing the required details. The candidate needs to fill in the personal and education-related details
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit button
- You will get TSPSC Registration ID and Password.
Apply Online For TSPSC Group 3
● Visit TSPSC website
● If you are an existing user, click edit to modify OTR details if required
● Click on the TSPSC Group 3 ‘Apply Online’ link
● Log in using Registration ID and Password
● Select Exam Centre
● Enter other required details
● After filling the application form, make the payment of the application fee
● Before the submission of the TSPSC Group 3 application form, the candidate must check the information
● Submit the application form
● Take the print out of application form
TSPSC Group 3 Fee
TSPSC will release the information of the Group 3 application fee in the official notification. Candidates have to submit the TSPSC Group 3 application fee in order to complete the application process. Candidates can submit application fees either online using Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card or Offline.
At the time of submission of the TSPSC Group 3 application form, one needs to upload the following documents
• Scanned copy of the photograph
• Scanned copy of a signature
TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online FAQs
Q. When Can I Apply For TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment?
A. As soon as the notification is out, the link for TSPSC Group 3 apply online will become active on the official website of TSPSC. You can apply for the Group 3 recruitment once the process of apply online begins.