TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 & Exam Date : TSPSC Group 3 exam pattern released by Telangana State Public Service Commission will help candidates in exam preparation for the posts of Group 3. TSPSC will conduct the recruitment exam for Group 3 positions. There are many candidates who aspire and apply for Group 3 position. It is time to take forward preparation for the TSPSC Recruitment exam. It is important for the candidates to start the preparation as the competition will be tough due to a large number of applicants. So, candidates must take the preparation seriously.
To start the preparation, it is important for the candidates to know the exam pattern. Further, they must have in-depth knowledge of syllabus for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment exam. To clear the recruitment entrance exam of Telangana Group 3, the candidate must gather the information regarding exam pattern and syllabus. The syllabus will help the candidate in familiarizing with the topics. The exam pattern will help about paper pattern, how many questions will form part of the exam paper etc. They will also get to know about the duration of the exam which they will get in the exam to solve the questions.
So, one need to prepare hard, to get good marks in the recruitment exam. Good preparation will surely help the candidate in passing the exam. From the starting of the preparation, make notes, further try to solve last year’s question paper to score better. Keep yourself updated from current happenings around the world and in the country.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019
TSPSC Group 3 written exam pattern will help you in getting familiar with the exam. There will be three papers with objective type questions in the test. Each paper will have 150 questions with each question carrying one mark. It means that the total mark will be 450 and for each paper candidates will get 150 minutes to complete.
|Name of Paper||Nature of questions||Name of Subjects||Total number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration (minutes)|
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||150|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
TSPSC Group 3 syllabus will have subjects and topics which a candidate need to study during the preparation of exam.
Paper- I : General Studies And General Abilities
- History and Cultural Heritage of India
- General Science
- International Relations and Events
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies
- Policies of Telangana State
- Geography of Telangana State
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English up to 8th Class Standard
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
Paper-II: History, Polity And Society
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State
- Issues: Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Regionalism, Communalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Public Policies
- Social Structure: Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society, Salient Features of Indian society: Women, Middle class, Caste, Kinship, Religion, Family, Marriage, Tribe
Paper-III: Economy And Development
- Economy and Development of Telangana : Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Finances (Bhargava, Lalit, Wanchu Committees), Deprivations Water (Bachavat Committee) and Employment (Girgilan Committee, Jai Bharat Committee) and Under Development.
- Poverty and Unemployment : Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment, Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty
- Planning in Indian Economy : Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog, Priorities, Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP;
- Indian Economy : Issues and challenges, Growth and Development – Concepts of Growth and Development, Relationship between Growth and Development.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors : Agricultural credit, Distribution of land holdings, Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP, Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation, Dependence on Agriculture, Problems of Dry land Agriculture.
- Industry and Service Sectors : Industrial Infrastructure, Structure and Growth of Industry sector, Industrial Development, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector.
- Land Reforms in Telangana : Tenancy Reforms, Land alienation in Scheduled Areas, Land ceiling, Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date
Till now, no exam date has been released by the authorities of TSPSC. But soon the officials will release Group 3 date of the exam.
In order to get selected, the candidate needs to appear in the recruitment exam. After the completion of TSPSC Group 3 Exam, officials will release the result. Now, candidates will get selected on the basis of merit. For some positions, there will be a computer skill test. Candidates shortlisted from these two tests will be called for the document verification. Final selection will be done by the commission after the verification of documents.
Important Dates After Application Submission
|Availability of Hall Ticket for the test||7 days before the test|
|Date of Written test||To be known soon|
|Result of written test||Two months after the written test|
|Date of Computer Test for some positions||Around 15 days after the written test|
|Result for Main Examination||15 days after the computer test|
|Document Verification of shortlisted candidates||Two or three months after the computer test|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||To be known soon|
TSPSC Group 3 FAQs
Q. How Can I Prepare For Current Affairs For TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment Exam?
A. You must read the newspaper and magazines on regular basis. It will help you in gathering all the happenings of the world.