TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2021 [Apply Online, Exam Date] : TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2021 will be released by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Telangana Group 3 Recruitment comes under the direct recruitment for which not just new candidates, but also the past employees of the government organizations in the state can apply. Group 3 Recruitment Examination is conducted for the recruitment of suitable candidates for different positions.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is one of the state public service commissions in India. In fact, the commission holds the pride of being the youngest of them all formed after the bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh some years back. The commission conducts different recruitments under different categories like direct recruitment, departmental recruitment, half-yearly recruitment, etc.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Hall Tickets
- Cut Off
TSPSC Group 3 Important Dates
An announcement will be made by the TSPSC regarding the recruitment of Group 3 positions. So, candidates planning to apply for these positions can expect the notification to be released anytime soon. Here are some tentative dates:
|Release of TSPSC Group 3 Notification||expected soon|
|Starting date to register||Immediate after notification release|
|Closing Date to register||A month time from the starting date|
|Availability of Hall Ticket for the test||7 days before the test|
|Date of Written test||To be known along with the notification|
|Result of written test||Two months after the written test|
|Date of Computer Test for some positions||Around 15 days after the written test|
|Result for Main Examination||15 days after the computer test|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||Two or three months after the computer test|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||To be Released|
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2021
Candidates can expect the TSPSC Group 3 notification release to happen on the official website of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in/. On this website, they will find the notification under the category “What’s New”. Also, they will get to the notification page by clicking on the link called “Notifications” on the home page of the website.
TSPSC Group 3 Eligibility 2021
As the notification for TSPSC Group III Recruitment will be announced for different positions, the educational qualification requirement will differ for some positions. However, for most positions, the basic requirement is that the applicants must have completed their degree or even intermediate in the appropriate discipline based on the position to which they plan to apply. The positions for which Group III Recruitment is conducted include:
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Assistant
- Assistant Cum Typist
- Typist Cum Assistant
- Assistant Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Assistant Section Officer
- Senior Accountant
Most of the positions above are related to the accounts field, while for some typewriting qualification is also required. Candidates can gather the complete details about the educational qualification required for the specific post they wish to apply from the official notification issued by the TSPSC.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
The least age requirement is 18 years and the utmost age limit is 36 years as on the 1st of July 2021. Age relaxation of five years is applicable for BC, ST and SC candidates and also for state government employees. For physically challenged candidates, relaxation of 10 years is applicable to the upper age limit. Candidates with NCC participation certification can avail three year’s relaxation.
TSPSC Group 3 Application Form 2021
TSPSC Group 3 Application Form 2021 should be submitted online. Candidates will have to apply through the official website of the commission and they should make sure to apply before the last date of registration as stated in the notification for Group 3 Recruitment. Now, it is time to know the application process:
You can apply to TSPSC only after submitting the one-time registration application. You can find a link to this application page on the home page of the commission. Here is the procedure to fill this OTR Application:
- You will have to start by entering your Aadhaar details
- Then, provide basic details like your community, place and date of birth, etc.
- After providing the basic details, you will have to furnish your address details.
- Then comes the educational qualification details right from class 1 to 9. You have to provide the district name and school name, where you studied each class from 1 to 9.
- Thereafter, you will have to furnish details about your class X.
- Once you enter class 1 to 9 and class X details, you will have to provide your intermediate or 10+2 details followed by graduation and post-graduation details.
- Thereafter as you have guessed it right, you will have to provide your Ph. D and M. Phil details if applicable.
- If after providing these details you find that still some qualifications cannot be added, you can click the option called “Add Qualification” to provide those details.
- Then, you will have to upload the JPEG Files that contain your signature and photograph. You should make sure that the photograph should be a colour photograph and the size of the file should be 50 KB with a dimension of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- In the same way, the signature should be in the size of 30 KB and a dimension of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Here, TSPSC provides the provision to get the notification details to their email and phone number with two choices. You will have to choose the appropriate choice that you feel will suit your requirements.
- Then, you will have to read the declaration and should accept it. Even, before submission, you can preview the details entered in the application to ensure the correctness.
TSPSC Group 3 : How To Apply Online?
- Once you have the OTR details, you can log in with the credentials you get after OTR.
- Just visit the page that contains the list of notifications recently issued by the commission.
- There you will find a link called “online application” corresponding to TSPSC Group 3 Notification link.
- Just click on the link and follow the instructions given in the notification to fill up and submit the online application.
- Then, pay the application fee for the Group 3 recruitment and furnish the details pertaining to the fee payment on the online application before clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the fee receipt and TSPSC Group 3 Application Form
TSPSC Group 3 application fee is Rs.100 and the examination fee is Rs.120. Candidates from SC/ST and unemployed applicants and ex-servicemen, BC and PH Candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee. They can pay only the application fee. You can pay the fee only using the payment gateway, credit/debit card or net banking; you cannot pay the fee through DD or IPO. Remember that you cannot get back the fee money once you pay it.
When you apply for a TSPSC Group 3 position, you need not have to upload any documents. However, you will have to carry your original certificates at the time of the document verification, in case, you are shortlisted. But, to fill up the application form and the OTR form, you should have details about your school (s) and the districts, your Aadhaar details, your credit/debit card details for making payment and also degree or PG details.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
The exam for TSPSC Group 3 positions is conducted in two parts for some positions. There will be a computer skill test as the second part of the exam for some positions. The part I of the test is common for all positions. The part I has three papers and the pattern will be as follows:
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Part A – Written Examination (Objective Type)|
|I||General Studies & General Ability||150||2 hours and 30 minutes||150|
|II||History, Polity & Society||150 (3 x 50)||2 hours and 30 minutes||150|
|1. Formation of Telangana State and socio-cultural history of the state|
|2. Overview of Indian Politics and Constitution|
|3. Public Policies, Issues and Social Structure|
|III||Economy and Development||150 (3 x 50)||2 hours and 30 minutes||150|
|1. Issues and challenges of Indian Economy|
|2. Development and Economy of Telangana|
|3. Issues of Development and Change|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2021
TSPSC Group 3 syllabus include 3 papers and each paper syllabus is stated below:
Paper I – General Studies and General Abilities
- Basic English (Standard 8 level)
- Logical Reasoning – Data Interpretation and Analytical Ability
- Inclusive Policies, Right Issues and Social Exclusion
- Policies of the state of Telangana
- Literature of Telangana, Arts, Heritage, Culture and Society
- Cultural Heritage and History of India
- Geography of the state, Indian Geography and World Geography
- Disaster Management – Mitigation Strategies and Prevention, Environmental Issues
- Achievement of India in Science and Technology, General Science
- International Events and Relations
- Current Affairs – International, National and Regional
Paper II – History, Polity & Society
Formation Of Telangana State and Socio-Cultural History Of The State
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh and Integration of Hyderabad State into Indian Union
- Political and Socio-cultural awakening of Telangana State
- Asaf Jahi Dynasty
- The establishment of the Kakatiya kingdom and their contributions
- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, etc.
Overview Of Indian Politics and Constitution
- New Challenges of Indian Constitution
- Special Provisions for the reserved category
- Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement
- Judicial System in India
- Electoral System
- Urban and Rural Governance
- State and Union Governments
- Distinctive features of Indian Federalism
- Fundamental Rights
- Evolution of the Indian Constitution
Public Policies, Issues and Social Structure
- Welfare Programmes and Social Politics
- Social Issues Specific to Telangana
- Social Movements
- Social Issues
- Indian Social Structure
Paper III – Economy and Development
Issues and Challenges of Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Unemployment and Poverty
- Measures of Economic Growth
- Development and Growth
Development and Economy Of Telangana
- Service and Industry Sectors
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors
- Land reforms in the State
- Economy of Telangana in undivided Andhra Pradesh
Issues Of Development and Change
- Sustainable Development
- Economic Reforms
- Development and Displacement
- Development Dynamics
If you need complete details about the syllabus, you can visit the Group 3 official syllabus pdf released by TSPSC by clicking here.
- The selection of suitable candidates for Group III Positions in TSPSC includes a written examination.
- However, for some posts, in addition to the written examination, you will have to take a computer test as well.
- The total marks for the written test are 450 and the second part computer skill test is conducted for 50 marks.
- Candidates shortlisted from these two tests will be invited for document verification.
TSPSC Group 3 Hall Tickets 2021
TSPSC Group 3 hall tickets will be made available 7 days before the written test and also for the computer test. You will have to download the hall tickets from the website of the commission by following the procedure given below:
How To Download Group 3 Hall Ticket?
- You will have to visit the website of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in/
- When you go to the middle of the home page, you will find a tab called “Hall Ticket”
- Here, look for the link to the hall ticket for the Group 3 Recruitment
- Then, choose the name of your test from the drop-down menu and provide your TSPSC ID in the next tab
- Then, provide the date, month and
- year of the exam the click on the tab that shows “Get”
- You will see your hall ticket for Group 3 displayed on the screen
- Make sure to check whether the details are correct
- If you find that there are some corrections to be done to the hall ticket, do take the information to the commission immediately
- If everything is correct, download and print the hall ticket and keep it safe to carry to the test centre.
TSPSC Group 3 Results 2021
In general, you can expect the release of the TSPSC Group 3 result to happen two months after the written test. So, get to the website of the commission after one-and-half months and keep checking for the publishing of result. Even, you will find the exact date of release of the result some days before the actual release.
TSPSC Group 3 Cut Off
The commission will decide the TSPSC Group 3 cut-off for the written test and computer test. Only candidates securing this minimum qualifying mark will move on to the next level called Document Verification. Only candidates securing the minimum marks in the Written test/ Skill test will be considered for the document verification part.
TSPSC Group 3 Salary
Candidates will be hired for the Group 3 Position by TSPSC in the pay scale of 10900-31550.