TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
TSPSC Group 4 services (General Recruitment) 2018 exam is going to be held in the month of October and the notification for the same has been released. Interested candidates should check TSPSC Group 4 Eligibilty Creteria before applying online @ tspsc.gov.in . Process of online application submission has started and the last date to apply online is July 6th, 2018. But before that, they should go through official notification to know eligibility criteria. Aspirants can also read this piece of writing as we have mentioned in detail about TSPSC Group 4 services (general recruitment) 2018 eligibility criteria.
Age Limit and Relaxations (As on July 1st, 2018)
It is the foremost thing a candidate has to check before applying online to any post under TSPSC Group 4 Services. As per official notification, an applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 44 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. To know more, please have a look at below given table:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible (in years)|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|Physically handicapped persons ||10|
|Telangana State Government Employees (staff of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5|
It is another most important eligibility condition of TSPSC Group 4 services (general recruitment) 2018. A candidate who wants to apply for a post under group-4 services should have obtained minimum educational qualifications as specified in the official notification. Below are the minimum education qualification required to apply as per the notification:
- Should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian University or any equivalent qualification
- Must have passed the Short Hand exam with the higher grade in relevant language
- Must have passed the Type Writing exam with the higher grade in relevant language
- If there is no applicant who have passed Typewriting OR Shorthand exam by the higher grade then candidates who passed Typewriting OR Shorthand exam by the lower grade may be appointed
- Should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian University or any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Type Writing exam with the higher grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board
- If there is no applicant who has passed Typewriting exam by the higher grade then candidates who passed Typewriting exam by the lower grade may be appointed
- Preference will be given to such candidates who have passed Typewriting exam in English by the lower grade
- Telugu Typist should have passed Typewriting examination on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any Indian University or any equivalent qualification. For more details, please refer to official notification.
|TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018||TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2018|
|TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2018||TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2018|
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018||TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2018|
TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2018
After checking eligibility conditions, candidates can attempt an online application to apply for a post under group-4 services (direct recruitment). But before filling and submitting an online application, applicants should have to register through one time registration process on commission’s website. After registering successfully, a candidate will get an auto-generated TSPSC ID. By using this ID, a candidate can fill and submit an online application for any post / service under TSPSC. The method to obtain a TSPSC ID is given below:
- Open commission’s website
- Explore ‘one time registration process’ section
- Enter your basic details, such as name, father’s / mother’s name etc
- Enter your present and permanent house address
- Enter your educational qualification details
- Upload scanned files of your latest PP size photo and signature in the specified format
- Upload digital copies of other supportive documents such as category certificate, disability certificate, address proof etc
- Submit all the details as well as documents
- Enter your communication details such as email ID and mobile number
- Instantly, you will get your TSPSC ID through a text message
After obtaining, a TSPSC ID now you can apply online for TSPSC Group 4 services (general recruitment) 2018. The method is explained below in simple steps:
- Open TSPSC’s website
- Find and click on TSPSC Group 4 services 2018 notification
- Click ‘Application Submission’ link
- You will see a login page
- Enter and submit your TSPSC ID, date of birth and captcha
- To attempt online application, fill the details you see after login into your account
- Select examination centre
- Upload documents
- Submit application form
- Make the payment
- Print final submitted application form & payment receipt
Fee and Mode Of Payment
Unemployed applicants (from 18 to 44 years old) of TS, PH, ex-service men and candidates belonging to categories- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State are required to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- only towards online application processing fee. Rest all other candidates including BC, SC & ST candidates of other states should have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee along with additional Rs. 80/- towards examination fee (total amount they have to pay is Rs. 280/-).
All the candidates can use debit / credit card or internet banking facility to make the payment. Available payment mode is online only.
Salary / Scale of Pay
Finally selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 16, 400 – 49, 870.
We wish you Best of Luck.