TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2020 : TSPSC Group 4 services 2020 exam will be held in the month of October and the notification for the same will be released soon. Interested candidates should check TSPSC Group 4 Eligibilty Creteria before applying online @ tspsc.gov.in . TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online Process will start on the website of TSPSC and the last date to apply online is July 6th, 2020.
TSPSC Group 4 Age Limit and Relaxations (As on July 1st, 2020)
It is the foremost thing a candidate has to check before applying online to any post under TSPSC Group 4 Services. As per official notification, an applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 44 years.
However, relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. To know more, please have a look at below given table:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible (in years)|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|Physically handicapped persons ||10|
|Telangana State Government Employees (staff of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5|
TSPSC Group 4 Educational Qualifications
It is another most important eligibility condition of TSPSC Group 4 services (general recruitment) 2020. A candidate who wants to apply for a post under group-4 services should have obtained minimum educational qualifications as specified in the official notification. Below are the minimum education qualification required to apply as per the notification:
- Applicants Should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian University or any equivalent qualification
- Must have passed the Short Hand exam with the higher grade in the relevant language
- Must have passed the Type Writing exam with the higher grade in the relevant language
- If there is no applicant who has passed Typewriting OR Shorthand exam by the higher grade then candidates who passed Typewriting OR Shorthand exam by the lower grade may be appointed
- Applicants Should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian University or any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Type Writing exam with the higher grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board
- If there is no applicant who has passed the Typewriting exam by the higher grade then candidates who passed the Typewriting exam by the lower grade may be appointed
- Preference will be given to such candidates who have passed Typewriting exam in English by the lower grade
- Telugu Typist should have passed Typewriting examination on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any Indian University or any equivalent qualification.
|TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020|
|TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2020|
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2020|
TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2020
After checking eligibility conditions, candidates can attempt an online application to apply for a post under group-4 services (direct recruitment). But before filling and submitting an online application, applicants should have to register through one time registration process on commission’s website.
After registering successfully, a candidate will get an auto-generated TSPSC ID. By using this ID, a candidate can fill and submit an online application for any post / service under TSPSC. The method to obtain a TSPSC ID is given below:
- Open commission’s website
- Explore ‘one time registration process’ section
- Enter your basic details, such as name, father’s / mother’s name etc
- Enter your present and permanent house address
- Enter your educational qualification details
- Upload scanned files of your latest PP size photo and signature in the specified format
- Upload digital copies of other supportive documents such as category certificate, disability certificate, address proof etc
- Submit all the details as well as documents
- Enter your communication details such as email ID and mobile number
- Instantly, you will get your TSPSC ID through a text message
After obtaining, a TSPSC ID now you can apply online for TSPSC Group 4 services (general recruitment) 2020. The method is explained below in simple steps:
- Open TSPSC’s website
- Find and click on TSPSC Group 4 services 2020 notification
- Click the ‘Application Submission’ link
- You will see a login page
- Enter and submit your TSPSC ID, date of birth and captcha
- To attempt online application, fill the details you see after login into your account
- Select examination center
- Upload documents
- Submit application form
- Make the payment
- Print final submitted application form & payment receipt
TSPSC Group 4 Fee and Mode Of Payment
Unemployed applicants (from 18 to 44 years old) of TS, PH, ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to categories- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State are required to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- only towards online application processing fee.
Rest all other candidates including BC, SC & ST candidates of other states should have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee along with additional Rs. 80/- towards examination fee (the total amount they have to pay is Rs. 280/-).
All the candidates can use debit / credit card or internet banking facility to make the payment. Available payment mode is online only.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary / Scale of Pay
Finally selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 16, 400 – 49, 870.