TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 notification will be released by Telangana State Public Service Commission. TSPSC invites online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Junior Assistant In Telangana State Road Transport Corporation. Interested candidates are required to apply online on the Commission’s website @www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date to apply online is July 6th, 2022.
Read further to know about official notification, eligibility criteria, fee, mode of payment, centres for the written examination, how to apply, the scheme of examination, selection process, admit card, result etc.
|Examination name||TSPSC Junior Assistant General Recruitment 2022|
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|No. of vacancies||72|
|Post name||Junior Assistant|
|Online application date||June 7th to July 6th, 2022|
|Hall tickets||1 week before commencement of examination|
|Examination||October 7th, 2022|
|Result||Yet to be declared|
|Apply online at||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Notification
TSPSC Junior Assistant notification will be released in June 2022. Candidates must check eligibility conditions to apply for the TSPSC Junior Assistant Posts.
Download TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Eligibility Conditions
Age (As on July 1st, 2022)
|Candidates belonging to category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 years||40 years|
|SC / ST||18 years||45 years|
|BC & PH||18 years||45 years|
For the post of Junior Assistant (Finance), the applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in commerce from any recognized University.
For the post of Junior Assistant (Personnel), the applicant should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and have passed the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination either in Telugu or English typewriting.
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Fee & Mode Of Payment
|Candidates belonging to category||Online Application Processing Fee (in Rs.)||Examination Fee (in Rs.)|
|BC, SC & ST of Telangana State||200/-||0|
|PH & Ex-service men||200/-||0|
|Jobless candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years of Telangana State||200/-||0|
|For all other candidates||200/-||120/-|
All the candidates are required to pay the fee online via SBI ePay.
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Apply Online
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Junior Assistant in Telangana State Road Transport Corporation are required to fill and submit an online application on www.tspsc.gov.in. The entire process is given below:
- Open TSPSC official website
- Click on tab ‘New’ for one-time registration (OTR)
- You will see a new page having OTR form
- Enter your Aadhaar details
- Enter your personal details such as name as in SSC or equivalent certificate, select gender, date of birth, place of birth, community etc
- Enter your both addresses details i.e. correspondence & permanent
- Enter your valid email ID and working mobile number
- Provide your education qualifications
- Upload digital copies of your photograph & signature in the required format
- Check the declaration box and click on the ‘preview’ tab
- Make changes if needed other submit all the details
- Instantly, you will get a TSPSC ID
- Now, go to the homepage of the commission’s website
- Click on the link ‘Direct Recruitment’; it is available under the ‘Candidate Services’ section
- You will see a new page having details of ongoing recruitment exercises
- Find and click on the ‘Application submission’ link available in front of text ‘NOTIFICATION NO.11/2022, Dt. 02/06/2022 JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN TELANGANA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT).’
- You will see a login page
- Enter your TSPSC ID, date of birth and the verification code as displayed in the image
- Click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Follow further instructions to apply
- Go through the payment gateway of SBI ePay to pay the prescribed fee
- After submission of the fee, you will get a message to download your application in PDF format
- Download it and keep it safe for future reference/correspondence
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Scheme of Examination & Syllabus
- TSPSC Junior Assitant exam will have two question papers, Paper I General Knowledge and Paper-II Secretarial Abilities.
- Each paper consists of 150 MCQs for 150 Marks to be solved in 150 minutes.
- The question papers will be set in Trilingual i.e. Urdu, Telugu & English.
|Paper||Name of the papers||Syllabus|
|General Science in everyday life, Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Indian Political System and Government, International Relations and Events, Current Affairs, History of Telangana and Telangana Movement, Economy & Geography of India & Telangana, Policies of Telangana State, Heritage, Arts, Society, Culture and Literature of Telangana etc|
|II||Secretarial Abilities||Numerical & Arithmetical abilities, comprehension, logical reasoning and mental ability|
After conducting a written examination, TSPSC will shortlist candidates for a proficiency test in computers. It will be a qualifying test.
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Written Exam Date & Centres
The written examination (Objective Type) will be held on October 7th, 2022 at several centres such as Adilabad, Nalgonda, Medak, Ranga Reddy, Mahaboobnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal, Khammam, Karimnagar and Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction).
TSPSC Junior Assistant 2022 Hall Tickets
Applicants can download their TSPSC Junior Assistant hall tickets 7 days before commencement of the examination. The process to download hall tickets is explained below:
- Open commission’s website
- Login to your account by using TSPSC ID and date of birth
- Find and click on the link ‘hall ticket’
- Enter the required details if asked
- Download hall ticket and print it on the A4 size paper
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Result
TSPSC Junior Assistant Result will be announced and the exact date is yet to be notified by the commission. The final results will be declared after the proficiency test in computers. Once results are announced, participants can check their scorecards through the commission’s website. The method to check results is explained below:
- Open TSPSC’s official website
- Submit your Application ID or TSPSC ID & date of birth
- Click on the ‘Fetch result’ link
- You will see your result and scorecard
- You can print or download it