TSPSC MPSO/ASO 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus : TSPSC MPSO/ASO Notification 2022 will be released in August 2022 (expected) by Telangana State Public Service Commission to conduct a general recruitment event for the post of MPSO/ASO. Eligible candidates can apply online on the Commission’s website @www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date to apply online and for the payment of the fee is September 2022.
Know details about TSPSC MPSO/ASO recruitment 2022 like date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit & relaxations, fee & mode of payment, examination date & centers, how to apply, scheme of examination, the procedure of selection, admit card, result, etc.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Overview
|Recruitment conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Examination name||TSPSC MPSO / ASO Recruitment 2022|
|Notification no.||To be notified|
|Posts name & department||Mandal Planning & Statistical Officer / Assistant Statistical Officer in Director, Directorate of Economics & Statistics Subordinate Services Department, Telangana|
|Online application (start and end)||August - Sep 2022|
|Admit cards||7 days before commencement of examination|
|Written exam||November 2022|
|Exam centres||Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)|
|Selection procedure||Written examination (objective type)|
|Result||Will be notified soon|
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Notification
Telangana State Public Service Commission will release an official notification to conduct a general recruitment event for the post of Mandal Planning & Statistical Officer / Assistant Statistical Officer in Director, Directorate of Economics & Statistics Subordinate Services Department in the State of Telangana.
Download TSPSC MPSO/ASO Notification 2022
No. Of Vacancies
According to the notification, Commission is planning to fill 474 vacancies of Mandal Planning & Statistical Officer / Assistant Statistical Officer through TSPSC SO / ASO recruitment 2022.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit & Relaxations (as on 01.07.2022)
According to age rules as given in the notification, an applicant must not be born after September 1st, 2003, and before September 2nd, 1977. As per these dates, an applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and a maximum of 44 years. However, as per government rules, relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable in the following cases:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Workers of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
To apply for the post of Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer /Assistant Statistical Officer, a candidate should have a
Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and has studied Statistics as one of the main subjects in any of all 3 years
Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce and has studied Statistics as one of the main subjects in any of all 3 years
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and has studied Statistics as one of the main subjects in any of all 3 years
Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics and has studied Statistics as one of the main subjects in any of all 3 years
Note- Degree should have been obtained from a recognized University in India.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- All the applicants must have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- & Rs. 80/- as their online application processing & examination fee respectively.
- However, candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST categories of Telangana State are exempted from payment of examination fee i.e. Rs 80/-.
- PH & Ex-servicemen & jobless candidates from 18 to 44 years of Telangana State are also exempted from payment of examination fee.
Candidates should pay the fee online through SBI ePay payment gateway by entering TSPSC ID, date of birth, and other information. The fee once paid will not be adjusted or refunded under any circumstances.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Application form & process
As per the notification, TSPSC MPSO/ASO recruitment 2022 application forms will be available online from August to September 2022. The process to apply online is explained below:
- Open TSPSC official website
- Since you are new and don’t have a TSPSC ID so go through the one-time registration process
- For this, you will have to find and click on the ‘New’ tab available in the ‘One Time Registration’ section
- Fill up your AADHAR details and basic details such as name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, etc
- Fill up your address details and education qualifications details
- Accept the declaration and click on the ‘Preview’ tab
- Review and edit your OTR details (if needed)
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab for the final submission of OTR details
- Instantly, you will see your TSPSC ID
- Now, click on the link with the notification number for which you want to apply; ongoing notification numbers are available on the homepage of the TSPSC website
- You will see a login form
- Use your TSPSC ID and date of birth to login
- After login, fill up the necessary details and upload scanned copies of required documents
- Now, go through SBI ePay payment gateway for online fee submission
- pay the prescribed fee
- After payment, you will see an auto-generated PDF application form
- Print and keep it safe for future reference
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Scheme of Examination & Syllabus
- There will be a written examination having two papers i.e. Paper I & II.
- Each paper will have 150 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes.
- Each MCQ will be of 1 mark.
- Papers will set in bilingual i.e. both in English & Telugu languages.
|Paper No.||Name of the Papers||Syllabus|
| I||General Studies & General Abilities ||Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana, Policies of Telangana State, International relations & events, Current Affairs – regional, general science, Geography of India with a focus on Telangana, India’s achievements in Science & technology, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, National & International, Economy of India & Telangana, Basic English etc|
| II||Statistics (Common for all) (Degree Level)||Introduction to Statistics, Probability, |
Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Skewness and Kurtosis, Concept of Random variable, Correlation & Regression,
Analysis of Time Series & Index Numbers, Sampling Techniques, basics of computers etc.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Procedure of Selection
The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in both Paper I & II. The minimum qualifying marks for selection are given below
- For SCs & STs 30%
- For BCs 35%
- For OCs 40%
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Dates & Centres
The competitive examination for TSPSC MPSO / ASO will be held in November 2022 at Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
As per the notification, candidates registered for TSPSC MPSO / ASO Recruitment 2022 can download the admit card 7 days before the date of the written examination.
TSPSC MPSO/ASO Recruitment 2022 Result
After a few days of conducting a written examination, the commission will announce TSPSC MPSO / ASO recruitment 2022 results. After the official result announcement, candidates can check their results through the website www.tspsc.gov.in by providing TSPSC ID, date of birth & other details.