TSPSC VRO 2020 : TSPSC VRO 2020 notification will be released in July 2020 @www.tspsc.gov.in. Telangana State Public Service Commission, will conduct a general recruitment event for the post of Village Revenue Officer. Candidates who are interested need to fill & submit an online application on commission’s website. TSPSC VRO apply online process will start in July 2020 and the last date of registration is August 2020.
No application form will be accepted after last date. Before going to apply online, candidates are requested to know important details of TSPSC VRO recruitment such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit & relaxation, application form & process, examination fee & mode of payment, examination date & centres, scheme of examination, procedure of selection etc.
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Notification & Vacancies
TSPSC will release an official notification (no. -/2020) to conduct an examination (objective type) for the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana. Total no. of vacancies is 700. Further details of vacancies are given in Annexure-I in notification.
|Examination name||TSPSC Village Revenue Officer General Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad|
|Notification was released on||July 2020|
|Post & department name||Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department|
|Online application process starts from||July 2020|
|Last date to apply online||August 2020|
|Hall tickets will be available to download||07 days before commencement of Examination |
|Examination will be on||September 2020|
|Procedure of selection||Examination (objective type)|
|Results will be announced on||Yet to be announced|
|Apply online on||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Candidate must meet TSPSC VRO eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment.
Age Limit & Relaxations (as on July 1st 2020)
Applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 44 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per the government rules:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation in Upper Age limit (in years)|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3|
|Telangana State Government Employees (except staff of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc.)||5|
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Village Revenue Officer should have passed 10+2/intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized university/board/institution.
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Application Form
TSPSC VRO 2020 Application forms will be available online on commission’s website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in from July 2020. The last date for submission of online applications is August 2020.
Before applying online, candidates are requested to keep the following documents – scanned copies of latest passport size photo & signature, valid email ID, working mobile number, Aadhar ID etc.
TSPSC VRO 2020 – How To Apply Online?
TSPSC VRO application process is divided into two parts. Part I will be for one-time registration (OTR) and Part II will be for final submission of application.
Part I OTR
- Open TSPSC’s official website
- To go through one-time registration process, click on ‘New’ tab; it will be available on homepage
- Enter your Aadhaar number & name as on your Aadhaar card
- Enter your personal details such as name, date of birth, father’s name etc
- Select gender, community, religion, mother tongue etc
- Enter your address details
- Provide your qualification details
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and signature in JPEG format
- Read and accept declaration
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab and make changes if needed
- Finally, submit all the details by clicking on ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will receive a ‘TSPSC ID’
- Use ‘TSPSC ID’ to proceed with Part II of online application process
Part II Final submission of application
- Open the TSPSC website in your web browser
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ tab
- You will see a new page having links of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on ‘Direct Recruitment’ link; it will be available under ‘Candidate Service’ tab
- You will see a new page
- Find and click on ‘Application Submission’ link available in front of link ‘NOTIFICATION NO.-/2020, VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT).’
- You will see a new page having login form
- Enter your TSPSC ID (obtained after going through Part I)
- Select your date of birth
- Enter the verification code as displayed in the image
- Click on ‘Proceed’ tab
- Fill and submit all the required details
- Click on ‘Preview & Edit’ tab to make changes (if needed)
- Otherwise click on ‘Next Step’
- You will see payment section
- Select appropriate payment option and pay the prescribed fee
- After payment, you will get your final application in PDF format; print and keep it safe for future reference.
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates should have to pay a TSPSC VRO application fee of Rs. 200/- plus Rs. 80/- as their application processing and examination fee respectively. But candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-service men categories need to pay only application processing fee i.e. Rs. 200/-. They are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Candidates of all the categories should have to pay fee online through SBI ePay. It is an SBI’s online payment gateway integrated with TSPSC’s website for the submission of examination fee. The last date for submission of online fee is August 2020.
Note – Fee once submitted will not be adjusted or refundable under any conditions.
- Scanned copies of latest passport size photo & signature,
- Valid email ID
- Working mobile number
- Aadhar Card
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Scheme of Examination
TSPSC VRO recruitment will be a single examination to be held in September 2020 at several centres across the state. However, mode of examination is yet to be decided by the TSPSC.
- There will be 150 objective type questions of maximum 150 marks to be solved in 150 minutes.
- Language of examination will be English & Telugu.
TSPSC VRO Syllabus
TSSC VRO Syllabus is tabulated below.
General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities
Economy & Geography of Telangana & India, Heritage, Arts, Society, Culture and Literature of Telangana,
Current affairs: Regional, National & International, Policies of Telangana State,
Indian Constitution - Salient Features, Government, Indian Political System, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj etc.
Arithmetical abilities, Numerical abilities, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal) and Basic English (8th Standard)
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Hall tickets
TSPSC VRO hall tickets will be available for registered applicants to download from 07 days before the date of examination. Steps to download hall tickets are given below:
- Open TSPSC website
- On homepage, you will have to find and click on ‘Hall Ticket’ tab
- You will see a new page
- Find and click on link ‘download admit card for VRO 2020 examination’ (link will be posted before few days from the date of examination)
- Provide your TSPSC ID and date of birth
- Click ‘get admit card’ tab
- You will see your TSPSC VRO 2020 admit card
- Download and print it on A4 size paper
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Exam Date and Centres
For the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department, there will be an examination conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in September 2020 at the following centres: Adilabad, Karimnagar, Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Medak, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Khammam and Warangal.
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Results
Exact result declaration date is still to be announced. It will be disclosed after few days from the date of examination. Once results announced officially, candidates can check their score card on website. The process to check result and score card through TSPSC website is given below:
- Open TSPSC website
- On homepage, find and click on ‘Results’ link
- Click on the respective link and provide your details
- Submit details
- You will see your TSPSC VRO 2020 result
- Download/save or print it