Candidates can download the TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020 from the official website @ tspsc.gov.in. After completing the One Time Registration (OTR) from the website of TSPSC, candidates will be allotted a Log In ID and password which they can use for downloading the hall ticket. Candidates will receive SMS on their registered mobile number about the release of TSPSC VRO hall ticket that can be accessed from the official website.
TSPSC OTR ID (Registration Number) and Password of candidates will be required for logging in and downloading the TSPSC VRO hall ticket. TSPSC VRO Hall ticket will be available before 15 days of the examination day and it is mandatory to carry hall ticket to the VRO examination centre. Candidates will not be able to sit for VRO examination without the TSPSC hall ticket. After downloading the TSPSC hall ticket candidates should validate all the information present in it and report to the TSPSC in case of any discrepancies before the commencement of the VRO exam.
TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket Release Date
TSPSC VRO (village revenue officer) hall ticket/ admit card will be released few weeks before the VRO examination. Candidates should regularly visit the official website for the notification of release of TSPSC VRO hall ticket, they may not necessarily receive the SMS or e-mail for Hall ticket. Candidates should match the details present on the TSPSC VRO hall ticket with their application form. Candidates will have to download admit card provided and uploaded by Telangana state public service commission themselves from the official website as the TSPSC VRO hall ticket will not come via post.
TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket Download Process
Candidates should follow the step by step process given below for downloading the TSPSC VRO (Village Revenue Officer) Hall ticket -2020.
- Applicants will have to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission @www.tspsc.gov.in
- After being on the official website find and Click on the “Hall Ticket’
- Find and click on ‘TSPSC VRO hall ticket 2020’ link
- Applicants should now see a dialog box on the new page in which they have enter the required information like OTR ID (Registration number) and password and code as shown on the page for logging in
- Recheck information provided and select the Log In button
- Applicants can see their hall ticket of TSPSC VRO on a new page
- Candidates should download the Telangana VRO Hall ticket and take a print out of it, as well as save a soft copy of hall ticket, so that hall ticket can be retained when required
Details On TSPSC VRO Hall Tickets
Details mentioned on the hall ticket of Telangana State Public Service Commission Village revenue Officer are presented below.
- Full name of Candidate
- Full name of Candidate’s Father/ Mother
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Name of exam
- Scanned photograph of candidate and Signature
- Year of exam conduction
- Date of Exam
- Timing and Shift of exam
- Guidelines for exam day
- Empty column for candidate’s passport photograph
- Empty column for signature of Invigilator
- Empty column for candidate’s thumb Impression
- Address and location of examination centre
- Pin code of centre
- Helpline number for candidate’s help
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates will have to carry two coloured photograph of size 35mm- 45 mm on the examination day. Candidate should carry the same photograph that he/she has uploaded at the time of application.
- It is compulsory to carry valid Id proof along with the TSPSC VRO hall ticket. Valid ID poof like Aadhaar Card/ Pan card/ Passport/ Voter ID card/ Identity Card of candidate if he/she is still studying. Any one ID proof should be carried by the candidate for Identity Inspection on exam day. Candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid ID along with hall ticket.
- Candidates have to keep an eye on the website of TSPSC and download the hall ticket as early as possible so that any changes in hall ticket can be bring it to the notice of TSPSC and rectified before VRO exam. Candidate should not delay the downloading and inspection of hall ticket so that he/she can request for desired changes on time.
- Examination conducting authority has strictly prohibited use of any electronic device in exam venue. If candidate is found in possession of electronic device he/she will be immediately expelled from the examination hall.
- The authority conducting exam would not be responsible for loss of any valuable item, thus the candidates are advised NOT to bring any valuable item.
- If any candidate is found cheating he/she will be debarred immediately.
- Candidate should check the location of the exam centre few days before the exam so that they get a clear idea on how to reach the exam centre on time. Candidates who will arrive late on the exam day will not be given any chance to sit in exam hall, so candidates should take necessary steps to make sure that they reach the exam hall on time.
- Exam Hall ticket should be in good condition. Any wear and tear/ tampering of Hall ticket will lead to cancellation of candidature. Information on the proof of Identity, should match the information on the application without any discrepancies.
Documents Needed To Carry For Exam
- Printed copy of hall ticket of TSPSC VRO exam
- One Valid ID proof
- Two passport size photograph same as uploaded in application form
TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket 2020 FAQ’S
Q. How To Download TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket 2020?
A. You can download the TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket from the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission @ tspsc.gov.in.
Q. When Will TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket Released?
A. TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket will be released before 3 weeks from the exam.
Q. Can I Request For Change In TSPSC VRO Exam Centre ?
A. No, It is not allowed to change TSPSC VRO exam centre. Candidate has to attend the exam on the allotted exam centre.
Q. I Am 17 Year Old, Can I Appear For VRO Exam?
A. No you cannot apply and appear for TSPSC VRO exam as lower age limit is 18 years.