TSPSC VRO exam pattern and syllabus 2021 has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for the post of Village Revenue Officer. Candidates should keenly check the Telangana VRO syllabus and scheme of examination so that they can do the right preparation.
TSPSC VRO exam will be conducted offline (OMR sheet) or online (computer-based) as decided by TSPSC. There will be the recruitment of 700 posts of Village Revenue Officer in the revenue department of Telangana state. TSPSC will release the official notification of VRO examination on its official website @ www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check TSPSC VRO exam pattern for awareness of the type of questions, mode of examination, the time allotted during the examination, marks given per question, no of questions that will come in exam and topics covered, choice of language in exam etc. Details of exam pattern are given below in the tabular form.
|Topics covered in examination||1. General Awareness|
2. Secretarial Abilities
|No of questions asked in examination||75 questions from General Awareness & 75 questions from Secretarial Abilities|
|Total questions asked in Examination||150 questions|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
(1 mark for every right answer)
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Examination Language||1. Telugu|
(Bilingual - choice b/w both the languages)
|Mode of Exam||1. Offline (OMR sheet Based)|
2. Online (Computer Based)
TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2021
TSPSC VRO Syllabus includes two main subjects – General Awareness and Secretarial Abilities. Detailed syllabus of both the topics is given below.
- Current affairs on international, regional and national issues.
- Science -Topics of science applicable in everyday life and issues related to environment and disaster management
- Economical and Geographical information of India and Telangana.
- Constitution of India – includes Indian political system, Government of India, panchayat raj and development of the rural area.
- The modern history of India and importance to Indian National Movement
- Telangana movement and history of Telangana state
- Telangana state’s policy
- Awareness of society, ethics and sensitivity to gender and society’s weaker section.
- Basic English till class 8th
- Mental Ability (verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical reasoning
- Numeric ability
- Arithmetical ability
TSPSC VRO Selection Process
Candidates passing the written exam (offline or online) of TSPSC VRO 2021 will be shortlisted based on merit as decided by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Category wise minimum qualifying marks/ cut off will be decided by the commission based on the availability of vacancies.
District wise community merit list will be prepared and they will be invited for document verification. They will be recruited in various districts depending on the rank in merit list and vacancy in a particular district. TSPSC VRO selection process details are given below.
- Merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the score of written examination. Candidates merit list will be published and called for further verification of their original document/ Certificates including the category of the candidate. There are different vacancies for every category and recruitment will be done after invigilation of candidate’s category and other original certificates.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC ) and Schedule Tribe (ST) need to score at least 30% marks, Candidates belonging to Backward Class (BCs) need to score at least 35% and OC’s need to score at least 40% marks to be qualified in the written exam. TSPSC VRO Cut Off marks of SC/ST/BC’s and General category candidates will be disclosed by TSPSC.
- Candidate should produce their certificates in original for document verification to be conducted at TSPSC, Hyderabad. He/she will be rejected from the selection process if they fail to produce required certificates.
- If the candidate is absent on the verification day, he/she will not be part of the selection process in any circumstance.
- Candidates should bring original documents on the day of verification and if any details mentioned in the application do not match with the original details of a candidate or failed to produce any important document will lead to candidate’s cancellation in the selection process. All details of the candidate will be stored on a computer, so the candidate should make no mistake while entering any data to avoid any impediment in the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be asked about priority of location but commission is not bound to follow their preference. Eligible and qualified candidates and those satisfying selection parameter will be successfully posted by the authority.
- Candidates who are a government employee or employee of government-aided institutions should inform the department head of their office because they may require a certificate of no objection from their office if asked by TSPSC commission.
- Recruitment will be done only on a number of posts notified and there will be no waiting list.
- Reservation given to disabled candidates will be provided to those meeting eligibility criteria and their medical certificate will be properly examined. In case of suspicion, their medical certificate will be forwarded to Appellate Medical Board as instructed by the government.
- Candidates possessing a degree from Distant Education or from any open university, require recognition of University Grant Commission or AICTE or relevant statutory authority otherwise it will not be considered as educational qualification.
- Reservation for women will be given according to General or Special rules.
- Reservation will be given to the local candidate and He/ She should have educational proof from class IV to class X or SSC certificate. Local candidate should also have a residential area certificate to avail the benefit of the local area candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted district according to their rank in the merit list and preference will be given to any candidate on the basis of candidate’s category/marks /rank in the merit list.
- A medical test is also part of the recruitment process. A candidate who will pass the medical test will be posted successfully.
TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern FAQ’S
Q. Can I Get Posted In The Preferred District Through TSPSC VRO Exam?
A. Candidates will be posted on the basis of rank in the TSPSC VRO merit list. It is not necessary that they will be posted in the preferred area.
Q. I Am Not Familiar With the Telugu Language. Can I Apply For This Exam?
A. Exam is bilingual in nature so you can opt for English medium.
Q. Who Can Avail Reservation Benefit?
A. Candidates belonging to reserved category – SC/ST/BC’s/EWS, candidates with disability, women and local candidate avail benefit of the reservation after proper invigilation of candidate’s certificates.
Q. Is Application Fee Of TSPSC VRO Refundable?
A. TSPSC VRO Application fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
Q. Is There Negative Marking In TSPSC VRO Exam?
A. No, there is no negative marking in TSPSC VRO exam.