UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket Download Here : UGC NET 2021 aspirants these days are desperately looking for UGC NET admit card because now that day is not so far when National Testing Agency will conduct a national level ‘National Eligibility Test’ in more than 200 cities/towns across the country.
As per the ‘UGC NET 2021 information brochure’ released by NTA, UGC NET 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of June/December 2021, and hall tickets for the same will be available to download from the 2nd week of May/November 2021.
In order to appear in the ‘National Eligibility Test’ to be held very soon, the candidates will need the UGC NET admit card 2021. The candidates can get and download their UGC NET admit card 2021 by using login credentials on the official website.
Reports say UGC NET admit card 2021 will be issued online only through the website ntanet.nic.in. To know more about UGC NET admit card 2021, please read the information available on this page.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Overview
|UGC NET||June 2021||Dec 2021|
|Admit Card||15 May 2021||From Nov 11, 2021|
|UGC NET Exam date||3rd week of June 2021||First week of Dec 2021|
|Exam Time||1st Shift - 9.30 am to 01.00 pm|
2nd Shift - 2.00 pm to 05.30 pm
|Answer keys||June 2021||Dec 2021|
|Declaration of Result||By 2nd week of July 2021||By Jan 10, 2022|
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2021?
All such candidates who have registered for UGC NET 2021 exam will be able to download UGC NET admit card 2021 from the 2nd week of May and November 2021 through the official website. Downloading of admit card can be done by candidates after following a few easy steps
- Open NET’s official website or click here
- Find and click on the link ‘Download UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2021’ on the homepage
- You will see a login screen
- Enter your login credentials such as application number & password
- Then enter ‘Security Pin’ as shown in the image
- Check details before clicking the ‘Login’ tab
- After login, now you can download your UGC NET 2021 admit card
- Print UGC NET admit card 2021 on the A4 size paper
- Now, you have got a hard copy of your UGC NET admit card 2021
- Keep it safe until the exam
After obtaining a hard copy of the e-admit card, candidates are requested to read ‘Important Instructions’ given on UGC NET admit card 2021.
Details on UGC NET Admit Card 2021
Your UGC NET admit card 2021 will be a key to your UGC NEET 2021 exam. So, be careful while downloading it from the website. After downloading, make sure all the details available on your UGC NET admit card 2021 must be error-free. Details to be checked on UGC NET admit card 2021 are as follows
- Candidate’s personal details (name, father’s name, date of birth, photo, signature, and category)
- Exam center details (name of the center must be written clearly with complete address)
- Details of the exam (date, time & shift of examination, codes of the subject selected by candidate), etc.
In case of any error in the details of the candidate, the candidate must call the helpline numbers. Helpline numbers will be activated from May and Nov 19 to 25, 2021 to assist UGC NET 2021 aspirants in downloading UGC NET admit card 2021. Timings to approach helplines will be 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Documents for Exam
Each of the candidates must bring the following papers/documents on the day of the UGC NET 2021 exam at the test center.
- A hard copy of UGC NET 2021 admit card
- Latest passport size color photograph (must be same as used in UGC NET 2021 online application)
- Any government approved photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Aadhaar enrolment no. / driving license / ration card / voter ID / PAN card / passport)
- PwD certificate (only for such candidates who want to claim relaxation under this category)
A candidate who will not bring any of the aforesaid documents will not be permitted to participate in the examination. One more thing, candidates are requested to reach the test center at least 2 hours before the starting of the examination. This time will be used for registration and other formalities. The registration process will be closed 30 minutes from the starting of the test.
UGC NET 2021 Exam
As per UGC NET 2021 information brochure, the exam will be divided into two papers. Attempting both papers is compulsory for the candidates. There will be two shifts for each paper. The candidates can participate in any of the shifts at their convenience. Both papers will have objective type questions only, each of 2 marks. There is no negative marking for the wrong selection of answers.
- Paper 1 will have 50 MCQs, each of 2 marks.
- One hour will be the maximum time duration
- It will be held in two shifts- shift 1 (9.30 am to 10.30 am) & shift 2 (2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- MCQs will be general in nature; questions designed to judge skills of general awareness, divergent thinking, reasoning ability, etc. of the candidate
- Paper 2 will have 100 MCQs, each of 2 marks
- It will be held in 2 shifts and each shift of the Paper 2 exam will be of 2 hours duration. First shift – (11.00 am to 1.00 pm) & Second shift (3.30 pm to 5.30 pm).
- Questions will be based on the subject chosen by the candidate (subject-specific paper)
UGC NET 2021 Exam Centre
This time, NTA has increased the number of cities in which the UGC NET 2021 exam will take place. Last time, the NET exam was held in nearly 85 cities whereas the NET 2021 exam is likely to be held in more than 200 cities. NET 2021 exam center will be located in every major town/city of India. Names of few cities where the exam will be conducted are –
Test Practice Centres (TPCs)
Most of the examinations conducted by ‘National Testing Agency’ are likely to be held in online mode i.e. ‘Computer-based test’. This mode of examination is completely different from the traditional one (‘Pen & paper-based test’). In CBT, an examinee has to sit in front of a computer that is connected to a ‘central system/server’.
To start the examination, the examinee has to login at the time printed on his / her admit card. After login, the examinee will see detailed instructions followed by questions. An examinee is needed to answer questions by using the computer mouse.
On the order of the government of India, NTA has set up a network of Tests Practice Centres for those aspirants who are not aware of the online mode of examination. By registering for any nearest Test Practice Centre, candidates from rural and remote areas can practice and make themselves comfortable in taking a ‘CBT’.
The best part is that this facility by NTA is free of cost. But online registration is mandatory for the test practice center (TPC). Instructions on ‘How to Register for a TPCs’ are given below
- Open official website
- On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘Student Registration (For Practice Center)’
- A new page will be displayed; now select any of the login methods either Facebook or Gmail
- Provide further details of the selected method
- Submit the details and wait for the authentication process
- After authentication, now provide your personal details
- Enter your contact information then academic details
- Select your exam
- Then you will see a ‘Center Selection Dashboard’
- Select any five centers at your convenience
- Select sessions
- Review the details then click on the ‘Confirm Appointment’ tab
- You will see a new page having details of your selected centers
- You will also get a text of approval on your registered mobile number
- Your TPC is booked now