UGC NET 2020-21 Hall Ticket Download Here : UGC NET 2020-21 aspirants these days are desperately looking for UGC NET admit card because now that day is not so far when National Testing Agency will conduct a national level ‘National Eligibility Test’ in more than 200 cities / towns across the country.
As per ‘UGC NET 2020-21 information brochure’ which was released by NTA on Sept 1st 2020, UGC NET 2020-21 exam will be conducted in the month of December 2020 and hall tickets for the same will be available to download from November 19, 2020.
In order to appear in ‘National Eligibility Test’ to be held very soon, the candidates will need the UGC NET admit card 2020-21. The candidates can get and download their UGC NET admit card 2020-21 by using login credentials on the official website.
Reports say, UGC NET admit card 2020-21 will be issued online only through the website ntanet.nic.in. To know more about UGC NET admit card 2020-21, please read information available on this page.
UGC NET 2020-21 Exam Overview
|UGC NET||Dec 2020||June 2021|
|Admit Card||From Nov 11, 2020||15 May 2021|
|UGC NET Exam date||First week of Dec 2020||3rd week of June 2021|
|Exam Time||1st Shift - 9.30 am to 01.00 pm|
2nd Shift - 2.00 pm to 05.30 pm
|Answer keys||Dec 2020||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||By Jan 10, 2021||By 2nd week of July 2021|
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2020-21?
All such candidates who have registered for UGC NET 2020-21 exam will be able to download UGC NET admit card 2020-21 from November 19, 2020 through the official website. Downloading of admit card can be done by candidates after following few easy steps
- Open NET’s official website or click here
- Find and click on link ‘Download UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2020’ on homepage
- You will see a login screen
- Enter your login credentials such as application number & password
- Then enter ‘Security Pin’ as shown in image
- Check details before clicking ‘Login’ tab
- After login, now you can download your UGC NET 2020-21 admit card
- Print UGC NET admit card 2020-21 on A4 size paper
- Now, you have got a hard copy of your UGC NET admit card 2020-21
- Keep it safe until the exam
After obtaining a hard copy of e-admit card, candidates are requested to read ‘Important Instructions’ given on UGC NET admit card 2020-21.
Details on UGC NET Admit Card 2020-21
Your UGC NET admit card 2020-21 will be a key to your UGC NET 2020-21 exam. So, be careful while downloading it from the website. After downloading, make sure all the details available on your UGC NET admit card 2020-21 must be error free. Details to be checked on UGC NET admit card 2020-21 are as follows
- Candidate’s personal details (name, father’s name, date of birth, photo, signature and category)
- Exam centre details (name of centre must be written clearly with complete address)
- Details of exam (date, time & shift of examination, codes of subject selected by candidate) etc.
In case of any error in the details of the candidate, the candidate must call the help line numbers. Help line numbers will be activated from Nov 19 to 25, 2020 to assist UGC NET 2020-21 aspirants in downloading UGC NET admit card 2020-21. Timings to approach help lines will be 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Documents for Exam
Each of the candidates must bring the following papers/documents on the day of UGC NET 2020-21 exam at the test centre.
- Hard copy of UGC NET 2020-21 admit card
- Latest passport size colour photograph (must be same as used in UGC NET 2020-21 online application)
- Any government approved photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Aadhaar enrolment no. / driving license / ration card / voter ID / PAN card / passport)
- PwD certificate (only for such candidates who want to claim relaxation under this category)
A candidate who will not bring any of the aforesaid documents will not be permitted to participate in the examination. One more thing, candidates are requested to reach at the test centre at least 2 hours before the starting of the examination. This time will be used for registration and other formalities. The registration process will be closed before 30 minutes from the starting of test.
UGC NET 2020-21 Exam
As per UGC NET 2020-21 information brochure, the exam will be divided into two papers. Attempting both papers is compulsory for the candidates. There will be two shifts for each paper. The candidates can participate in any of the shifts as per their convenience. Both papers will have objective type questions only, each of 2 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong selection of answers.
- Paper 1 will have 50 MCQs, each of 2 marks.
- One hour will be the maximum time duration
- It will be held in two shifts- shift 1 (9.30 am to 10.30 am) & shift 2 (2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- MCQs will be general in nature; questions designed to judge skills of general awareness, divergent thinking, reasoning ability etc. of the candidate
- Paper 2 will have 100 MCQs, each of 2 marks
- It will be held in 2 shifts and each shift of Paper 2 exam will be of 2 hours duration. First shift – (11.00 am to 1.00 pm) & Second shift (3.30 pm to 5.30 pm).
- Questions will be based on the subject chosen by the candidate (subject-specific paper)
UGC NET 2020-21 Exam Centre
This time, NTA has increased the number of cities in which UGC NET 2020-21 exam will take place. Last time, NET exam was held in nearly 85 cities whereas NET 2020-21 exam is likely to be held in more than 200 cities. NET 2020-21 exam centre will be located in every major town / city of India. Names of few cities where the exam will be conducted are –
Test Practice Centres (TPCs)
Most of the examinations conducted by ‘National Testing Agency’ are likely to be held in online mode i.e. ‘Computer-based test’. This mode of examination is completely different from the traditional one (‘Pen & paper-based test’). In CBT, an examinee has to sit in front of a computer which is connected to a ‘central system/server’.
To start examination, the examinee has to login at the time printed on his / her admit card. After login, the examinee will see detailed instructions followed by questions. An examinee is needed to answer questions by using the computer mouse.
On the order of government of India, NTA has set up a network of Tests Practice Centres for those aspirants who are not aware of online mode of examination. By registering for any nearest Test Practice Centre, candidates from rural and remote areas can practice and make themselves comfortable in taking a ‘CBT’.
The best part is that this facility by NTA is free of cost. But online registration is mandatory for the test practice centre (TPC). Instructions on ‘How to Register for a TPCs’ are given below
- Open official website
- On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘Student Registration (For Practice Center)’
- A new page will be displayed; now select any of the login methods either Facebook or Gmail
- Provide further details of the selected method
- Submit the details and wait for the authentication process
- After authentication, now provide your personal details
- Enter your contact information then academic details
- Select your exam
- Then you will see a ‘Center Selection Dashboard’
- Select any five centers as per your convenience
- Select sessions
- Review the details then click on ‘Confirm Appointment’ tab
- You will see a new page having details of your selected centres
- You will also get a text of approval on your registered mobile number
- Your TPC is booked now