UGC NET 2019 Hall Ticket Download Here : UGC NET 2019 aspirants these days are desperately looking for UGC NET admit card because now that day is not so far when National Testing Agency will conduct a national level ‘National Eligibility Test’ in more than 200 cities / towns across the country. As per ‘UGC NET 2019 information brochure’ which was released by NTA on Sept 1st 2018, UGC NET 2019 exam will be conducted in the month of December 2018 and hall tickets for the same will be available to download from November 19, 2018.
In order to appear in ‘National Eligibility Test’ to be held very soon, the candidates will need the UGC NET admit card 2019. The candidates can get and download their UGC NET admit card 2019 by using login credentials on the official website. Reports say, UGC NET admit card 2019 will be issued online only through the website ntanet.nic.in. To know more about UGC NET admit card 2019, please read information available on this page.
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2019?
All such candidates who have registered for UGC NET 2019 exam will be able to download UGC NET admit card 2019 from November 19, 2018 through the official website. Downloading of admit card can be done by candidates after following few easy steps
- Open NET’s official website or click here
- Find and click on link ‘Download UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2018’ on homepage
- You will see a login screen
- Enter your login credentials such as application number & password
- Then enter ‘Security Pin’ as shown in image
- Check details before clicking ‘Login’ tab
- After login, now you can download your UGC NET 2019 admit card
- Print UGC NET admit card 2019 on A4 size paper
- Now, you have got a hard copy of your UGC NET admit card 2019
- Keep it safe until the exam
After obtaining a hard copy of e-admit card, candidates are requested to read ‘Important Instructions’ given on UGC NET admit card 2019.
Details on UGC NET Admit Card 2019
Your UGC NET admit card 2019 will be a key to your UGC NET 2019 exam. So, be careful while downloading it from the website. After downloading, make sure all the details available on your UGC NET admit card 2019 must be error free. Details to be checked on UGC NET admit card 2019 are as follows
- Candidate’s personal details (name, father’s name, date of birth, photo, signature and category)
- Exam centre details (name of centre must be written clearly with complete address)
- Details of exam (date, time & shift of examination, codes of subject selected by candidate) etc.
In case of any error in the details of the candidate, the candidate must call the help line numbers. Help line numbers will be activated from Nov 19 to 25, 2018 to assist UGC NET 2019 aspirants in downloading UGC NET admit card 2019. Timings to approach help lines will be 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Things To Carry At The Test Centre
Each of the candidates must bring the following papers/documents on the day of UGC NET 2019 exam at the test centre.
- Hard copy of UGC NET 2019 admit card
- Latest passport size colour photograph (must be same as used in UGC NET 2019 online application)
- Any government approved photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Aadhaar enrolment no. / driving license / ration card / voter ID / PAN card / passport)
- PwD certificate (only for such candidates who want to claim relaxation under this category)
A candidate who will not bring any of the aforesaid documents will not be permitted to participate in the examination. One more thing, candidates are requested to reach at the test centre at least 2 hours before the starting of the examination. This time will be used for registration and other formalities. The registration process will be closed before 30 minutes from the starting of test.
About UGC NET 2019 Exam
As per UGC NET 2019 information brochure, the exam will be divided into two papers. Attempting both papers is compulsory for the candidates. There will be two shifts for each paper. The candidates can participate in any of the shifts as per their convenience. Both papers will have objective type questions only, each of 2 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong selection of answers.
- Will have 50 MCQs, each of 2 marks.
- One hour will be the maximum time duration
- Will be held in two shifts- shift 1 (9.30 am to 10.30 am) & shift 2 (2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- MCQs will be general in nature; questions designed to judge skills of general awareness, divergent thinking, reasoning ability etc. of the candidate
- 100 MCQs, each of 2 marks
- Will be held in 2 shifts and each shift of Paper 2 exam will be of 2 hours duration. First shift – (11.00 am to 1.00 pm) & Second shift (3.30 pm to 5.30 pm).
- Questions will be based on the subject chosen by the candidate (subject-specific paper)
UGC NET 2019 Exam Centre
This time, NTA has increased the number of cities in which UGC NET 2019 exam will take place. Last time, NET exam was held in nearly 85 cities whereas NET 2019 exam is likely to be held in more than 200 cities. NET 2019 exam centre will be located in every major town / city of India. Names of few cities where the exam will be conducted are –
Test Practice Centres (TPCs)
Most of the examinations conducted by ‘National Testing Agency’ are likely to be held in online mode i.e. ‘Computer-based test’. This mode of examination is completely different from the traditional one (‘Pen & paper-based test’). In CBT, an examinee has to sit in front of a computer which is connected to a ‘central system/server’. To start examination, the examinee has to login at the time printed on his / her admit card. After login, the examinee will see detailed instructions followed by questions. An examinee is needed to answer questions by using the computer mouse.
On the order of government of India, NTA has set up a network of Tests Practice Centres for those aspirants who are not aware of online mode of examination. By registering for any nearest Test Practice Centre, candidates from rural and remote areas can practice and make themselves comfortable in taking a ‘CBT’. The best part is that this facility by NTA is free of cost. But online registration is mandatory for the test practice centre (TPC). Instructions on ‘How to Register for a TPCs’ are given below
- Open official website
- On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘Student Registration (For Practice Center)’
- A new page will be displayed; now select any of the login methods either Facebook or Gmail
- Provide further details of the selected method
- Submit the details and wait for the authentication process
- After authentication, now provide your personal details
- Enter your contact information then academic details
- Select your exam
- Then you will see a ‘Center Selection Dashboard’
- Select any five centers as per your convenience
- Select sessions
- Review the details then click on ‘Confirm Appointment’ tab
- You will see a new page having details of your selected centres
- You will also get a text of approval on your registered mobile number
- Your TPC is booked now
UGC NET 2019 Exam Overview
|UGC NET 2019 exam date||Dec 2018|
|UGC NET admit card will be available to download||From Nov 11, 2018|
UGC NET Dec 2018 exam timing
|1st Shift - 9.30 am to 01.00 pm|
|2nd Shift - 2.00 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Answer keys will be available||-|
|Declaration of UGC NET Dec 2018 Result||By Jan 10, 2019|
|UGC NET official website||www.ntanet.nic.in|
|NTA’s official website||www.nta.ac.in|
In the end, we just want to conclude this post by saying this- if you will feel any problem in obtaining your UGC NET admit card 2019 or have any query / feedback then feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to help you.
Best of Luck.