UGC NET Registration 2019 : For the very first time, newly established, National Testing Agency is going to conduct National Eligibility Test [popularly known as NET] on behalf of UGC. The agency has already released UGC NET 2019 official information bulletin. Along with that, agency has also started accepting online applications from eligible Indian nationals for UGC NET 2019. To know the process of UGC NET application form 2019, please go through this post.
How To Apply – UGC NET Application Form 2019?
Before attempting UGC NET Application Form 2019, you must check eligibility conditions as given in official information brochure. To go through UGC NET 2019 official information bulletin now, please click this link.
Once you read brochure, please read and follow all the below mentioned points to attempt UGC NET application form 2019.
- Open official website of NTA’s UGC NET or click here
- On homepage, you will see an ‘Introduction’ section
- Under the same section, you will see a tab ‘Fill Application Form’; click the same tab
- A new page will be displayed having two sections; left section ‘New Candidate Registration’ is for new users and right section ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In’ is for old users
- Since you are a new user on NTA’s website therefore click on ‘Apply for UGC-NET December – 2018’ available in left section
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having ‘Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of UGC-NET’
- Read all of them along with information bulletin
- Now, accept the declaration and click on tab ‘Proceed to Apply Online’
- A new page will be displayed having ‘Authentication form’
- Now, select your ‘State of Residence’, ‘Identification Type’ then type ‘Identification no.’ and ‘name’
- Select your ‘date of birth’ and ‘gender’
- Enter ‘Security Pin’
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- A new page will be displayed where you have to enter your ‘Personal Information’ like ‘Category’, ‘father’s / mother’s name’, ‘nationality’ etc.
- On the same page, enter your examination related details like ‘Applied for’ and ‘Subject Opted for NET’
- Select city of examination (allowed up to 4 cities)
- Enter your address with Pin code
- Enter your mobile no. & email address
- Enter your details of Post Graduation qualification
- Type and confirm a password of your choice
- Enter ‘Security Pin’
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Review your application form and make changes (if needed)
- Accept declaration then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now, you will see your ‘Application No.’
- On the same page, you will also see a tab ‘Upload Scanned Images’; click it
- Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photo in either JPG or JPEG format; size of scanned file should be between 10 kb to 200 kb
- Now, upload scanned copy of your signature in either JPG or JPEG format; size of file should be between 4 kb to 30 kb
- Click on tab ‘Preview’
- After uploading files, now proceed further to Pay Examination Fee either online or offline
- If you want to pay fee online then select any of the given payment options- ‘Debit Card’ / ‘Credit Card’ / ‘Net Banking’ and follow the rest instructions properly
- If you wish to pay fee offline then generate an e-challan, fill and submit it with the application fees at any bank
- Don’t forget to take print out of ‘Confirmation Page’; print page at least 4 times (recommended) and keep all the copies safe to use in future
UGC NET 2019 Fees & Mode Of Payment
- Candidates belonging to General category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- towards UGC NET application form 2019 fees while for OBC (NCL) candidates, application fee is Rs. 400/- only.
- Application fee for transgender and SC / ST / PwD candidates is Rs. 200/- only.
- Mode of payment of fee is same for all the candidates i.e. online (through debit / credit / net banking) OR offline (through e-challan)
- Other applicable charges like process fee / GST etc. are to be paid by the applicant
About UGC NET 2019
From this year onwards, National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of UGC for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Prior to 2019, UGC NET was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
UGC NET 2019 Important Dates
|UGC NET 2019 conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|UGC NET 2019 Information bulletin availability||September 01, 2018|
|UGC NET 2019 On-line submission of Application Form||September 01 to 30, 2018 (up to 11:50)|
|UGC NET 2019 fee submission last date||October 01, 2018|
|UGC NET 2019 Corrections in application form||October 08 to 14, 2018|
|UGC NET 2019 Admit cards availability on NTA’s website||November 19, 2018|
|UGC NET 2019 Dates of examination||Available by October 21, 2018|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam answer sheets will be available on NTA’s website on||-|
|UGC NET 2019 Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||By January 10, 2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Official website / Apply online @||www.ntanet.nic.in / www.nta.ac.in|
Best of Luck for NTA’s UGC NET 2019.