Check UGC NET 2019 Result : The National Testing Agency will declare the UGC NET result for December session by 20th Jan 2019, in online mode. UGC NET result will be announced for only such aspirants who have taken the ‘National Eligibility Test’ in Dec 2018.
Aspirants can get / check their UGC NET result 2019 after entering their application no., roll number and date of birth on the official website www.ntanet.nic.in. UGC NET result 2019 will be declared on the basis of final answer keys. UGC NET result 2019 will be declared after normalising the marks obtained by candidates in both Paper I & II. Find further details on UGC NET result 2019 here in this post.
How To Check UGC NET Result 2019?
According to UGC NET 2019 information bulletin, UGC NET result 2019 will be announced on the official website by Jan 20, 2019. Once UGC NET result 2019 announced, we will update this page with a direct link to check UGC NET result 2019 for our readers only. So, don’t forget to bookmark this page. For now, below we have explained the procedure to check UGC NET result 2019
- Click our pasted link [will be updated after announcement of UGC NET result 2019] or open the official website
- Open the login page
- Enter your application no, roll no. and date of birth [password]
- Enter the security pin as shown in the given image
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- You will see UGC NET result 2019 cum scorecard
- Download and take printout of UGC NET result 2019
Details To Be Found On UGC NET Result 2019
Your UGC NET result 2019 will be also a scorecard. Therefore, it will be printed with several information as shown below
- Applicant’s Details – UGC NET result 2019 cum scorecard must have candidate’s details such as name, subject selected by candidate and roll no.
- Marks Details – This is the thing for which you will be worried about after declaration of UGC NET result 2019. On your UGC NET result 2019 cum scorecard, there will be a separate section in which your NET exam marks are mentioned. This section will have the following details – paper wise [marks obtained, maximum marks, percentage and grand total].
- Remark – This will be a feedback section that tells you whether you are qualified or not. Your NET exam status will be clearly mentioned in this section.
UGC NET Result 2019 Qualifying Marks
To qualify for both JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor only, candidates will have to score the following marks as per their category-
- For general category candidates, the qualifying marks are 40 % in both the papers
- For SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender) the qualifying marks will be 35 % in both the papers
Qualifying Percentage Of Previous NET Exams
|UGC NET Session / Year||Qualifying Percentage|
|Year||Number of NET qualified candidates|
Things To Do After Announcement Of UGC NET Result 2019
NET qualified candidates must take print out of their e-certificate issued online by ‘University Grants Commission’. Candidates can download their issued e-certificates after entering their roll number, date of birth, year of exam and session of exam. However, such candidates who have claimed any sort of relaxation [applicable only for reserved category candidates] will also have to submit attested copies of the following documents to UGC NET office.
- Covering letter having the following details – candidate’s name, roll number, date of exam, father’s / mother’s name, date of birth, contact number, e-mail ID etc.
- PWD / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST certificate (if applicable)
- High School / Matriculation / Higher Secondary Certificate [for proof of date of birth]
- Master’s degree/provisional certificate and Postgraduate mark sheet
- Admit card
- Research experience with necessary proof from the university indicating the period of research
UGC NET 2019 Result Validity Of Certificate
Certificate issued by UGC to NET 2019 qualified candidates for JRF will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue of JRF letter. A candidate who has already joined M.Phil. /Ph.D., their fellowship will start from the date of their joining or date of declaration of result. Further details regarding the same will be updated after the announcement of UGC NET result 2019.
UGC NET Cut-Off 2019 [General Category]
UGC NET 2019 cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate has to obtain to be qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor. NET 2019 exam conducting authority will release category as well as subject-wise cut-offs for both JRF & Assistant Professor. To qualify UGC NET 2019 exam a candidate has to score above both cut-offs. Cut-offs of NET exam [Dec 2018 session] will be displayed on this page after the announcement of result. But for our readers, we have displayed UGC NET cut-off 2018 for July session –
|UGC NET Cut off 2018 for General Category|
|S. Code||Subject||JRF & Lectureship Cut-off||Lectureship only Cut-off|
|063||Mass Communication and Journal||60.00||53.33|
No. Of Qualified Candidates In UGC NET July 2018 Exam
|Subject & code||Qualified for JRF & Lectureship Both||Qualified for Lectureship Only||Total Qualified Candidates|
|Political Science (002)||285||3681||3966|
|Library and Information Science (059)||72||1128||1200|
|Lab. Welfare/ PM/ IR/ Lab. & Soc. Wel./ HRM (055)||62||751||813|
|Electronic Science (088)||70||918||988|
|Computer Science and Applications (087)||113||1948||2061|
UGC NET Result 2019 Highlights
|UGC NET Result 2019 will be declared||Online @ ntanet.nic.in|
|Mandatory things needed to check UGC NET result 2019 online||Application & roll number, date of birth|
|Details printed on UGC NET result 2019 cum scorecard||Candidate’s basic information, marks, percentage and qualifying status|
|Maximum marks in Paper 1 and 2 respectively||100 & 200|
|Maximum marks [both Paper 1 & 2]||300|
|Validity of UGC NET result 2019 cum scorecard||Up to 3 years for JRF candidates|
UGC NET Complete Results [Previous Years]
- Click here to check complete result for UGC NET July 2018
- Click here to check complete result for UGC NET Nov 2017
- Click here to check complete result for UGC NET Jan 2017
- Click here to check complete result for UGC NET July 2016
Note- For more details and the latest news on NET exam, please visit the official website of UGC NET and keep visiting this page regularly.
Best of Luck.