Check UGC NET 2021 Result : The National Testing Agency will declare the UGC NET result for the June session in the 2nd week of July 2021 and for the December session by 20th Jan 2022. UGC NET result will be announced on the NTA website @https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/. Candidates can check their UGC NET result 2021 after entering their application no., roll number, and date of birth.
UGC NET result 2021 will be declared on the basis of final answer keys. UGC NET result 2021 will be declared after normalizing the marks obtained by candidates in both Paper I & II. Find further details on UGC NET result 2021 here in this post.
UGC NET Result Date
|UGC NET Session||June 2021||Dec 2021|
|Result Date||2nd week of July 2021||Jan 2022|
How To Check UGC NET Result 2021?
According to UGC NET 2021 information bulletin, the UGC NET result will be announced on the official website in the second week of July 2021 for June 2021 session and by 20 Jan 2022 for the December session. Once the UGC NET result is announced, candidates check the same on the official website. The procedure to check the UGC NET result is given below.
- Visit the NTA UGC NET official website
- Open the login page
- Enter your application no, roll no. and date of birth [password]
- Enter the security pin as shown in the given image
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- You will see the UGC NET result 2021 cum scorecard
- Download and take a printout of UGC NET result 2021
Details On UGC NET Scorecard 2021
UGC NET scorecard will be printed with information as shown below.
- Applicant’s Details – UGC NET result cum scorecard will have a candidate’s details such as name, the subject selected by the candidate, and roll no.
- Marks Details – This is the thing about which you will be worried after the declaration of UGC NET result 2021. On your UGC NET result 2021 cum scorecard, there will be a separate section in which your NET exam marks are mentioned. This section will have the following details – paper wise [marks obtained, maximum marks, percentage, and grand total].
- Remark – This will be a feedback section that tells you whether you are qualified or not. Your NET exam status will be clearly mentioned in this section.
UGC NET Qualifying Marks
To qualify for both JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor only, candidates will have to score the following marks as per their category-
- For general category candidates, the qualifying marks are 40 % in both the papers
- For SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD, and Transgender) the qualifying marks will be 35 % in both the papers
Qualifying Percentage Of Previous NET Exams
|UGC NET Session / Year||Qualifying Percentage|
|Year||Number of NET qualified candidates|
What is after the UGC NET Result?
NET qualified candidates must take a print out of their e-certificate issued online by the ‘University Grants Commission’. Candidates can download their issued e-certificates after entering their roll number, date of birth, year of exam, and session of the exam. However, such candidates who have claimed any sort of relaxation [applicable only for reserved category candidates] will also have to submit attested copies of the following documents to the UGC NET office.
- Covering letter having the following details – candidate’s name, roll number, date of exam, father’s / mother’s name, date of birth, contact number, e-mail ID, etc.
- PWD / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST certificate (if applicable)
- High School / Matriculation / Higher Secondary Certificate [for proof of date of birth]
- Master’s the degree/provisional certificate and Postgraduate mark sheet
- Admit card
- Research experience with necessary proof from the university indicating the period of research
UGC NET Validity Of Certificate
Certificate issued by UGC to NET 2021 qualified candidates for JRF will be valid for 3 years from the date of the issue of the JRF letter. A candidate who has already joined M.Phil. /Ph.D., their fellowship will start from the date of their joining or date of declaration of result. Further details regarding the same will be updated after the announcement of the UGC NET result 2021.
UGC NET Cut-Off 2021 [General Category]
UGC NET 2021 cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate has to obtain to be qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor. NET 2021 exam conducting authority will release category as well as subject-wise cut-offs for both JRF & Assistant Professor. To qualify UGC NET 2021 exam a candidate has to score above both cut-offs. Cut-offs of the NET exam [Dec 2018 session] will be displayed on this page after the announcement of the result. But for our readers, we have displayed UGC NET cut-off 2018 for the July session –
|UGC NET Cut off 2018 for General Category|
|S. Code||Subject||JRF & Lectureship Cut-off||Lectureship only Cut-off|
|063||Mass Communication and Journal||60.00||53.33|
No. Of Qualified Candidates In UGC NET July 2018 Exam
|Subject & code||Qualified for JRF & Lectureship Both||Qualified for Lectureship Only||Total Qualified Candidates|
|Political Science (002)||285||3681||3966|
|Library and Information Science (059)||72||1128||1200|
|Lab. Welfare/ PM/ IR/ Lab. & Soc. Wel./ HRM (055)||62||751||813|
|Electronic Science (088)||70||918||988|
|Computer Science and Applications (087)||113||1948||2061|