UP Assistant Teacher 2020 Recruitment – 68500 UP Assistant Teacher Jobs Notification : The Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will release the official notification for Assistant Teacher/ Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment Examination 2020. This recruitment examination is one of the biggest opportunities for those candidates who want to secure their future through a job in the government sector.
UP Assistant Teacher recruitment examination 2020 online application process will be commenced soon. But before submitting the online application, candidates should know everything about this recruitment examination such as eligibility criteria, date of examination, application process & fee, mode of payment, admit card, result, qualifying marks, etc.
UP Assistant Teacher 2020 Important Dates
|Examination conducted by||Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Name||UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2020|
|Essential Qualification||As per specified qualifications|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for vacant assistant teacher posts in UP|
|Starting date to fill the form online||To be notified|
|Last date to fill the form online||To be notified|
|Admit card download||To be notified|
|Written examination date (CBT)||To be notified|
|Examination centers||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2020
Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will release Official notification for recruiting more than 68000 Assistant Teacher posts through recruitment examination. All the interested candidates can apply online to attend the examination conducted by the Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh.
Number Of Vacancies
It is said that with this recruitment examination, the Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will recruit 68,500 candidates on the vacant posts of Assistant teachers across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Here, we are providing a district-wise number of vacancies list
|S.No.||District Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|70||Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|72||Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
Note – Above-mentioned district-wise number of vacancies can change
UP Assistant Teacher 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must have a minimum age of 21 years old and a maximum of 40 years to be eligible to appear in the examination. However, there is a relaxation for certain categories as given below.
- For SC/ST categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
- For PwD categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
- For OBC categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Candidates applying for UP assistant teacher recruitment examination 2020 should be passed in any of the following courses,
- 2 years diploma in elementary education approved by UGC & NCTE with UPTET or CTET.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years BTC
- 2 Years BTC from Distance Education
- Diploma in elementary education (Special Education)
- After intermediate, 4 years B.El.Ed. with passed in TET
- Specific BTC
- BTC Urdu
UP Assistant Teacher Exam 2020 Application Fee
All the General/OBC candidates must have to pay a fee of Rs 600/- as their application fee. SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs 400/- as their application fee. However, PWD candidates are free from the application fees.
All the candidates have to pay their application fee only by a credit/debit card or net banking. All the candidates should note down that payment done in other modes will be canceled by the examination conducting authorities.
- The examination fee/ Application fee for General/ OBC categories is – Rs. 600/-
- Examination fee/ Application fee for SC/ ST candidates are – Rs.400/-
- Examination fee/ Application fee for PwD candidates – Nil
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2020 are required to know that only online application will be accepted by the examination conducting authorities. To fill and submit your application you have to visit the UP Basic Education Board’s website. You need to complete your application process in four simple steps
- Step I- Guidelines
- Step II- Online registration for the application form
- Step III- Deposit application fee
- Step IV- Print filled application form
How to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2020?
For UP Assistant Teacher 2020 Recruitment Examination, Apply online by following the below steps
- Open UP Basic Education Board’s website in your browser
- On the home page, you will see four steps, Step I, II, III & IV
- Click on Step I ‘Important guidelines for filling the application form’ link
- Read all the important information before attempting online application
- Now, go back to the home page of UP Basic Education Board’s website and click on the Step-II ‘Online registration for the application form’ link
- You will be landed on a new page having ‘Online application system registration letter for the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination – 2020’ heading
- Fill all the required details such as Name of Candidate / Candidate, Mother’s name, father’s name, (A) Name and address of the home district (including station and pin code),
(B) The full address of correspondence (including the station and postal code), Telephone number (including STD code), Married woman candidate’s husband’s name, Date of birth (as per high school certificate), etc
- Now, provide your educational qualifications detail along with Aadhar card number
- Upload your latest photo; (Maximum Size: 20KB; Type: JPEG / JPG)
- Type code as shown in the box
- Click the ‘Save’ button
- Now, go to Step III and pay your application fee online
- Now, go to Step IV to Print your filled application form
Note – Aadhar number is mandatory for online application. All the candidates have to deposit the application fee after the next working day of online registration.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 will be a PBT (pen-paper based test) having 150 MCQs of 150 marks.
- The question paper will contain MCQs from Hindi, Sanskrit & English languages, basic Science, environmental & social studies, teaching skills, child psychology, general knowledge, information technology, life skill management & aptitude, reasoning aptitude, etc.
- The question paper will be available for candidates in both English & Hindi languages.
- The time duration for this examination will be 03 hours (180 minutes).
|1||Hindi, Sanskrit & English languages||Grammar, questions on unseen passage, comprehension||40|
|2||Science||Science in daily life, electricity, speed, sound, light, human body, environment & natural resources, matter & states of matter||10|
|3||Mathematics||Decimals, interest, basic geometry, time & distance, ratio & time profit & loss, percentage, fraction problems, elementary mathematics, Average, Ratio, volume, area||20|
|4||Environment & Social Study||Indian constitution, our administration, cultural heritage, rivers, mountains, continents, environmental Protection, natural disaster management, natural resources, latitude & longitude||10|
|5||Teaching skills||Method of teaching & skills, principal of teaching & learning, new efforts for elementary education, educational management & administration, educational evaluation & measurement & present Indian society & elementary education, inclusive education, early Reading Skills||10|
|6||Child Psychology||Principal of learning & usefulness in class teaching, special arrangements for handicapped candidates, individual variation, identification of learning ability, creation of educational environment, factors to influence child growth||10|
|7||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Important National & International current affairs, important current affairs of Uttar Pradesh, national & international sports awards, place, personalities, books, Indian culture & Art etc.||30|
|8||Reasoning||Relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, inferences, decision making, visual memory, grouping & selections, discriminating observation||5|
|9||Information technology||Information of use of digital education material, IT in class teaching & school management, teaching skill development, important apps for teaching,||5|
|10||Life Skill/ Management & Attitude||Importance of teacher (feature provider, observant, leadership, path provider, consultant), business practices and policy, motivation, effective use of punishment & reward management & constitutional & human value||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2020 Admit Card
According to the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2020 official notification, the examination conducting authority will upload admit cards on the website before ten days from the date of examination.
Candidates going to appear in this examination have to download their admit card from UP Basic Education Board’s website. Admit cards will be printed with the candidate’s personal information along with the examination center and address.
How To Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2020?
UP Assistant Teacher Admit card 2020 can be downloaded by following the below steps
- Open UP basic education board official website @ http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Find and click on UP Assistant Teacher/ Sahayak Adhyapak admit card link
- Enter Application number and date of birth
- Enter Captcha and submit
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check details and save/ Print Admit card
UP Assistant Teacher Result
UP Assistant Teacher Result will be declared after a few days from the date of examination. Candidates appeared in assistant teacher recruitment examination can check their result on the UP Basic Education Board’s website.
How To Check UP Assistant Teacher Result 2020?
UP Assistant Teacher Result 2020 can be downloaded by following the below steps.
- Open UP basic education board official website or click here to open
- Find and click on UP Assistant teacher/ Sahayak adhyapak Result link
- Enter Roll number and Captcha and click onsubmit
- The result will be displayed on screen
- Check details and save/ Print Result
UP Assistant Teacher 2020 Cut Off Marks
General/OBC candidates have to score a minimum 67 out of 150 marks to be qualified in this examination. SC/ST candidates have to score 60 out of 150 marks.