UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Recruitment – 68500 UP Assistant Teacher Jobs Notification :
On 9th January 2018, the Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh has released the official notification for Assistant Teacher/ Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment Examination 2018. This recruitment examination is one of the biggest opportunities for those candidates who want to secure their future by doing a job in government sector. UP Assistant Teacher recruitment examination 2018 online application process is going on. But before attempting online application, candidates should know everything about this recruitment examination such as eligibility criteria, date of examination, application process & fee, mode of payment, admit card, result, qualifying marks etc.
UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018
Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh has released Official notification for recruiting more than 68000 Assistant Teacher posts in the year 2018 through recruitment examination. All the interested candidates can apply online to attend the examination conducted by Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh.
Number Of Vacancies
It is said that with this recruitment examination, the Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will recruit 68,500 candidates on the vacant posts of Assistant teachers across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Here, we are providing district-wise number of vacancies list
|S.No.||District Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|70||Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|72||Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
Note – Above-mentioned district-wise number of vacancies can change
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 Important Dates
|Examination conducted by||Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Name||UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for vacant assistant teacher posts in UP|
|Starting date to fill the form online||25th Jan 2018 (afternoon)|
|Last date to fill the form online||5th February 2018 (6 pm)|
|Admit card download||26th February 2018|
|Written examination date (CBT)||12th March 2018 from 10 am to 1 pm|
|Examination centers||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Result declaration on||15th May 2018|
|Apply online on||http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be having minimum age of 21 years old and a maximum of 40 years to be eligible to appear in the examination. However there is a relaxation for certain categories as given below.
- For SC/ST categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
- For PwD categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
- For OBC categories relaxation in upper age limit is – 5 yrs
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Candidates applying for UP assistant teacher recruitment examination 2018 should passed in any of the following courses-
- 2 years diploma in elementary education approved by UGC & NCTE with UPTET or CTET.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years BTC
- 2 Years BTC from Distance Education
- Diploma in elementary education (Special Education)
- After intermediate, 4 years B.El.Ed. with passed in TET
- Specific BTC
- BTC Urdu
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 Application Fee & mode of Payment
All the General/OBC candidates must have to pay a fee of Rs 600/- as their application fee. SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs 400/- as their application fee. However, PwD candidates are free from application fee. All the candidates have to pay their application fee only by a credit/debit card or net banking. All the candidates should note down that payment done in other modes will be cancelled by examination conducting authorities.
- Examination fee/ Application fee for General/ OBC categories are – Rs. 600/-
- Examination fee/ Application fee for SC/ ST candidates are – Rs.400/-
- Examination fee/ Application fee for PwD candidates – Nil
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018 Application Form & Process
The candidates who want to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018 are required to know that only online application will be accepted by the examination conducting authorities. To fill and submit your application you have to visit UP Basic Education Board’s website. You need to complete your application process in four simple steps
- Step I- Guidelines
- Step II- Online registration for the application form
- Step III- Deposit application fee
- Step IV- Print filled application form
How to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018?
For UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Recruitment Examination, Apply online by following the below steps
- Open UP Basic Education Board’s website in your browser
- On home page, you will see four steps, Step I, II, III & IV
- Click on the Step I ‘Important guidelines for filling the application form’ link
- Read all the important information before attempting online application
- Now, go back to the home page of UP Basic Education Board’s website and click on the Step-II ‘Online registration for the application form’ link
- You will be landed on a new page having ‘Online application system registration letter for the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination – 2018’ heading
- Fill all the required details such as Name of Candidate / Candidate, Mother’s name, father’s name, (A) Name and address of the home district (including station and pin code),
(B) Full address of correspondence (including station and postal code), Telephone number (including STD code), Married woman candidate’s husband’s name, Date of birth (as per high school certificate) etc
- Now, provide your educational qualifications detail along with Aadhar card number
- Upload your latest photo; (Maximum Size: 20KB; Type: JPEG / JPG)
- Type code as shown in the box
- Click ‘Save’ button
- Now, go to the Step III and pay your application fee online
- Now, go to the Step IV to Print your filled application form
Note – Aadhar number is mandatory for online application. All the candidates have to deposit application fee after next working day of online registration.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be a PBT (pen-paper based test) having 150 MCQs of 150 marks. Question paper will contain MCQs from Hindi, Sanskrit & English languages, basic Science, environmental & social studies, teaching skills, child psychology, general knowledge, information technology, life skill management & aptitude, reasoning aptitude, etc. Question paper will be available for candidates in both English & Hindi languages. The time duration for this examination will be 03 hours (180 minutes).
|1||Hindi, Sanskrit & English languages||Grammar, questions on unseen passage, comprehension||40|
|2||Science||Science in daily life, electricity, speed, sound, light, human body, environment & natural resources, matter & states of matter||10|
|3||Mathematics||Decimals, interest, basic geometry, time & distance, ratio & time profit & loss, percentage, fraction problems, elementary mathematics, Average, Ratio, volume, area||20|
|4||Environment & Social Study||Indian constitution, our administration, cultural heritage, rivers, mountains, continents, environmental Protection, natural disaster management, natural resources, latitude & longitude||10|
|5||Teaching skills||Method of teaching & skills, principal of teaching & learning, new efforts for elementary education, educational management & administration, educational evaluation & measurement & present Indian society & elementary education, inclusive education, early Reading Skills||10|
|6||Child Psychology||Principal of learning & usefulness in class teaching, special arrangements for handicapped candidates, individual variation, identification of learning ability, creation of educational environment, factors to influence child growth||10|
|7||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Important National & International current affairs, important current affairs of Uttar Pradesh, national & international sports awards, place, personalities, books, Indian culture & Art etc.||30|
|8||Reasoning||Relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, inferences, decision making, visual memory, grouping & selections, discriminating observation||5|
|9||Information technology||Information of use of digital education material, IT in class teaching & school management, teaching skill development, important apps for teaching,||5|
|10||Life Skill/ Management & Attitude||Importance of teacher (feature provider, observant, leadership, path provider, consultant), business practices and policy, motivation, effective use of punishment & reward management & constitutional & human value||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018 Admit Card
According to the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018 official notification, the examination conducting authority will upload admit cards on website before ten days from the date of examination. Candidates going to appear in this examination have to download their admit card from UP Basic Education Board’s website. Admit card will be printed with candidate’s personal information along with examination centre and address.
How To Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 ?
UP Assistant Teacher Admit card 2018 can be downloaded by following the below steps
- Open UP basic education board official website @ http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Find and click on UP Assistant teacher/ Sahayak adhyapak admit card link
- Enter Application number and date of birth
- Enter Captcha and submit
- Admit card will be displayed on screen
- Check details and save/ Print Admit card
Result will be declared after few days from the date of examination. Candidates appeared in assistant teacher recruitment examination can check their result on UP Basic Education Board’s website.
How To Check UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018?
UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 can be downloaded by following the below steps.
- Open UP basic education board official website or click here to open http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Find and click on UP Assistant teacher/ Sahayak adhyapak Result link
- Enter Roll number and Captcha and click onsubmit
- Result will be displayed on screen
- Check details and save/ Print Result
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination 2018 Cut Off Marks
General/OBC candidates have to score minimum 67 out of 150 marks to be qualified in this examination. SC/ST candidates have to score 60 out of 150 marks.