UP Board 10th Class Result 2018 : UP 10th results 2018 has been released by UP board on 29th April 2018 at 12:30 PM. Students of UPMSP can check their results on our site results.careeradda.com by entering roll number.
The class 10th examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh. This board is an autonomous examination authority that is administered by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. The headquarters of the board is located in Allahabad. The class X examination in the state is referred to as the Secondary School Level Examination and also as High School Examination.
What Is The Result Date For UP Board Class 10th Examination 2018?
The UPMSP board made an announcement stating that the results for the Class X examination of the UP Board will be released between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm on the 29th of April 2018. The exams were conducted from the 6th of February to the 12th of March 2018.
How To Check UP Board 10th Result 2018?
UP board 10th Students can check the results from results.careeradda.com and also from the official website at upresults.nic.in. The other options offered by the government of UP include upmsp.edu.in and upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- visiting results.careeradda.com or official website
- The students will have to click on the UP class X result link under latest results.
- They will find the link called UP class 10th Examination 2018 Results live after the result is announced.
- In the new window, they will have to enter their registration number or roll number and click on submit.
- The results will show up on the screen.
- They can download the same and can take a print out.
Candidates can also check the results from the other websites by providing their registration number. Even, there are apps in the App Store and Google Store that will help students to easily check their results. The board has made appropriate measures to help students to get the results via SMS as well.
Some Interesting Facts About UP Board 10th Class 2018 Examination
- The Board is known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad shortly referred to as UPMSP.
- As mentioned earlier, this is the board with the highest number of students appearing for the class X and XII examination. Records show that nearly 66 lakh students appear for these examinations together in the state every year.
- Also, this year, it is first time in the history of the UP Board that the class X examination results are declared in the month of April itself. It generally takes the month of May for the board to release the results.
- For the 2018 examination, the board has employed the higher number of security agencies and special task force. The reason is that the board wanted to make sure that the examinations are conducted in an efficient manner.
- Until the previous year, there were instances of local mafia helping the students to copy in the examination.
- From this year for class 9 students, who will be appearing for the class X examination next year, the board has planned to make Aadhar Card mandatory. They will have to submit a copy of the proof when filling up their forms. It is done by the board to make sure that malpractices do not happen like one student taking up examination in the place of another.
- From this year, the board has planned to upload the answer sheets of toppers online. The board believes that the other students can see the answer written by the toppers and the grading system employed by the board. It will help the students taking up the examination in the following years. They can learn how to write high-scoring answers for different questions.
What Do The Statistics Say?
For the class X board examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh, 36.55 lakh students registered. But, right on the first day of the examination, nearly 53100 students have not turned up. The deputy chief minister said that this absence was mainly from the students from nearby states like Nepal and Bangladesh. He further stated that the strict security measures as the main reason that prevented many students from taking up the examination.
The pass percentage last year for class X was 81.18% and the board expects better percentage this year. Here is a chart to show the 10th result status in the past three years in the state:
|Number of Candidates||3404715||37,49,977|
|Pass percentage of boys||76.75%||79.73%|
|Pass Percentage of girls||86.50%||88.34%|
|Overall pass percentage||81.18%||87.66%|
|Topper||Tejaswi Devi||Sarvesh Verma|
The minimum pass percentage is 35% and for students, who do not get through the examination, the board will conduct a compartment test.
Wish you All The Best for UP 10th result 2018.