Check UP Board Class 12 Result 2018 – UP Board Class 12th Result 2018 Declaration Date :
UP board class 12th result 2018 will be declared by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh on 29th April 2018 at 12:30 PM. As per latest available information UP Board Class 12th result 2018 (Intermediate) are going to be announced on 29 April 2018 on its official website @ upresults.nic.in. You can check results on our page results.careeradda.com.It is cleared that like last few years, this year also UP Board will declare 12th examination results in the month of April 2018.
From the last day of examination, UP Board 12th examinees are desperately waiting for the announcement of UP 12th results. Before April 21st 2018, UP Board 12th results will be announced on Board’s official result’s website. To check your result, all you need to follow few below-given simple steps.
Check UP 12th Board Result From Official Website
- Open UP Board’s official Result website in your browser @ http://upresults.nic.in
- On homepage, you will see two links to check results; one will be for class X examinees and another will be for XII examinees
- Click on the ‘U. P. Board Intermediate (Class XII) Examination – 2018 Results’ link
- You will be landed on a new page
- Now, enter your 7 digits roll number
- Now ‘Enter your school code (as given in admit card)’
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your UP Board 12th result will be on your computer’s monitor
- Save/download it into your computer
- You can also print it
UP Board Class 12th Result 2018 Through SMS
Along with official result website, candidates can also get their results through SMS. To get result through SMS, you will need to send SMS in the given format:
- Compose a new message and type UP12<space>ROLLNUMBER then send it to 56263
Things To Do After Checking UP Board Class 12th Result 2018
There will be several things a U.P. Board class 12th examinee needs to do after fetching his/her result from Board’s official website. Few of them are given below:
Verification Of Details
It will be one of the most important things an examinee needs to do after fetching result. Verification of details will helps candidates in identifying grammatical and other types of error if presented on their result. Verification of details should be done thoroughly by an examinee itself. Details essential for verification are candidate’s roll no as printed on admit card, subject name, code, maximum marks etc.
Printing Of Result On A4 Size Paper
It will be another most important thing to do after fetching class 12th results. U.P. Board class 12th examinees out there don’t forget to print their results on an A4 size paper. It is so because their online results will be considered as their provisional result until they get original result document issued by Board.
What Does UP Board Class 12th Result 2018 Contain?
As you know that your printed result is provisional therefore you should collect your original result from your school/college. After one month from the date of UP Board Class 12th results announcement, the board will provide original mark-sheets along with other essential documents to each student. Your U.P. Board Class 12th 2018 result will includes the following information:
- Your name along with roll number
- Your mother’s and father’s name
- Code as well as name of the school in which you had studied
- Subjects name for which you had appeared
- Your division obtained in UP Board 12th result
- Separate marks of both theory and practical examinations
- Aggregate of marks obtained
UP Board Class 12th 2018 Result Verification
Result verification is necessary. Candidates can verify their U.P. Board Class 12th 2018 result by following a below given procedure having few steps:
- Open U.P. Board’s High School & Intermediate Results Verification website or click here
- On homepage, you will see three different result verification links
- Click on the ‘Intermediate Result’ link
- You will see a window having few fields to be filled by a candidate
- Now, select your year of examination from a provided dropdown menu
- Now, enter your roll number
- Now, fill the verification code as shown in the image
- Hit the pointer on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your verification process will be completed
UP Board 12th Result 2018 Date
Now, it is cleared that UP board will declare 12th results on April 29th 2018. In the last year, i.e. 2017, UP Board Class 12thresults were announced on 9th of June, 2017 due to state elections it was delayed but this year, we can say that the Board will announce Class 12th results early i.e. on April 29th 2018. However, U.P. Board Class 12th results direct link will be updated here once results are officially released by the board.
|UP Board Intermediate Result Dates of previous years|
|2016||15th of May|
|2015||17th of May|
|2014||25th of May|
|2013||5th of June|
In a nutshell, if you want to get the latest information about the UP Board Intermediate results then you must keep an eye on this page as very shortly here we will post further updates.
UP Board 12th Results 2018 Quick Look
|Conducted by the||Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (UP Board)|
|Time-table released on||27th Oct 2017|
|Exam period||6th Feb (Tuesday) to 12th March 2018 (Monday)|
|Result will declared in||before April 21st 2018|
|Result declared on||http://upresults.nic.in/|
UP Board 12th Results Last Year’s Statistics
Last year’s statistical data will help this year’s UP Board 12th examinees in predicting the nature of result. In 2017, a number of registered candidates were 26,24,681 out of which 77.16% of male and 88.80% of female examinees were passed. In 2017, total pass % was 82.5 which is expected to be increased in this year. Last year’s UP Board 12th topper was Priyanshi Tiwari.
Career Options After Qualifying UP Board 12th Examinations
Students qualified in UP Board 12th examination will get a chance to choose a career option from a wide range of available options. Either they can go for higher studies by taking admission to any UG programmes like B.Sc., B.Com., B.A. etc. or can join a government/private job by participating in several government & private recruitment examinations. In addition to this, 12th qualified candidates can also get admission to any professional course such as engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, computer applications etc.
The best part is that 10+2 qualified candidates can join Indian Armed Forces because the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force prefers to recruit 12th passed candidates on permanent and temporary commissions. To join any of the mentioned forces after 12th, a candidate has to clear a common entrance or recruitment test. Names of few popular tests are given below for which a 12th passed candidate can apply:
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment Test
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I)
About UP Board
UP Board (official name- the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh) is one of the most popular as well as largest educational boards across the country. The UP Board is in charge of performing the annual 10th & 12th examinations and preparing results of nearly 32,00,000 students.
In 1921, the Board was established at Allahabad and has conducted its first examination in 1923. To know more about the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, go to its official website @ https://upmsp.edu.in/
Once and for all, we at Career Adda, just want to say that if you will face any issue in fetching your 12th result then feel free to contact us. Here we will be available round the clock to help UP Board 12th examinees.
We wish Best of Luck to all UP Board 12th examinees for their results.