UP Board 12th Admit Card 2019 : UP Board Class 12th admit cards 2019 will be available tentatively in Jan 2019 in both online as well as offline modes. To get UP class 12 admit card, candidates are recommended to visit the website upmsp.edu.in. It is the official website of UP Board. To download UP 12 admit card, candidates will have to follow few steps given below in this article.
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh also known as UP Board is going to release 12th examination admit cards on its official website. The Board has already released class 12 time table. UP Board class 12 examinations will begin on 7th Feb (Thursday) and end on 2nd March 2019 (Saturday) 2019. UP Board 12th class complete date sheet is available to download / check on the official website.
The date when UP Board Class 12th admit cards 2019 will be issued online is still not disclosed by the officials. However, it is confirmed that admit cards will be issued in the month of Jan 2019. Once admit cards are issued, candidates can download through the website or can collect from the offices of their respective schools.
Candidates going to appear in UP Board 12th examination should have a valid admit card. This year, UP board aspirants have to download their admit cards from the official website of the UP Board. Instructions to download admit card are given below
- Open UP Board’s website in your browser @ www.upmsp.edu.in
- Now, find and click ‘UP Board admit card 2019’ link
- Now, you will see separate admit card downloading links for 10th and 12th examination
- Hit 12th admit card downloading link
- Enter the required details
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your 12th admit card will appear on your computer’s screen
- Save it into your computer or take a print out
Details Present On UP Board 12th Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit card is one of the most important things you need to carry in any examination either recruitment or academic based examination. If you are going to appear in UP Board’s 12thexamination in the year 2019 then you should have a valid admit card issued by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (UP Board). Your 12th admit card will act as an entry ticket to the examination centre. Your 12th admit card will contains the following below given important information
- Your name/student’s name
- Hall ticket number/roll number
- Your latest photograph/PP size image of the student
- Your father’s name
- Your signature
- Your date of birth
- Student’s thumb impression
- Student’s gender
- Name of the school/college
- Branch of school (if applicable)
- Academic year
- Regular/private details
- All subject names along with their codes
- Date & day of every exam
- Time duration of every examination
- Centre’s name & address
- Important instructions for the students
UP Board Intermediate Examination 2019 Quick Look
|Board Name||The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (UP Board)|
|Admit card||Jan 2019|
|Exam start from||7th Feb (Thursday) 2019|
|Exam end on||2nd March 2019 (Saturday)|
Along with online mode, UP Board 12th aspirants can also collect their admit cards from their respective school/college authorities. All they need to visit their school/college in the last week of Jan 2019. Aspirants can collect their admit cards on any date in between January to Feb 2019.
Exact number of examination centres is yet to be announced by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh. But it is cleared that UP Board will conduct 12thexamination in all 90 districts located across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Names of few are- Mau, Agra, Firozabad, Mainpuri, Etah, Mathura, Aligarh, Hathras, Kasganj, Meerut, Bijnor, Shamli, Morabad, Jp Nagar, Bareilly, Hardoi, Lucknow, Unnao, Auriya, Jalaun, Jhansi, Siddharta Nagar, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Chandauli, Varanasi, Kushi Nagar, Chitrakoot, etc. To view district-wise list of 12th examination centres, you have to follow few below given steps –
- Go to the UP Board’s official website or upmsp.edu.in/
- On homepage, find ‘निर्धारित परीक्षा केन्द्र, परीक्षा वर्ष 2019’ link
- Click on it
- You will be landed on a new page, where names of all districts are given followed by a ‘Download’ link
- Click ‘Download’ link of respective district of which you want to see examination centres
- On clicking ‘Download’ link, you will see a list having names of examination centres with centre-code & address
Things / Documents To Carry To The Exam
Candidates should bring the following items / documents during UP class 12 examinations
- Admit card
- All the essential stationary things such as pen, pencil, geometry box, eraser etc.
- Water bottle
Things / Documents Not To Carry While Exam
Candidates should not bring the following items inside the examination hall
- Standard or scientific calculator
- Mobile phone
- Smart watches or any other devices
- Written material or any kind of paper etc.
UP Board Class 12th Exam Important Instructions
- Candidates must carry the admit card to their respective examination centre
- They should reach to the examination centre at least 15 minutes ago from the commencement of exam
- They do not ask for anything from co-examinees during the examination
After UP Board Intermediate Exam 2019
On successfully qualifying UP Board- Intermediate Examination 2019, a candidate can get admission to Btech, MBBS, and any bachelor’s course across the nation such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, BCA etc. Along with this, a candidate can also apply to government and private jobs. Many recruitment boards conduct several recruitment examination for 12th passed candidates. In short, thousands of career doors will be opened for a 12th passed candidate. All a candidate needs to select the best for him as per his/her interest.
You can also contact us by commenting below if you need any help regarding selection of career. We will try to provide you the best solution. Thanks for reading and Best of Luck for your 12th examination.